New Slot Announcement Paranormal Activity By iSoftBet

I'm genuinely glad that someone out there is still cabable of making good slots. I was quite worried for a bit as all these new releases were becoming quite cynical in their approach towards the player.

Also rare to see a game that keeps your attention during the base game, albeit whilst hiding under the desk. Now that it's gone live and others have ok'd it I might give it a go soon!

Lol you nicked that line from my video, that's what I said.....:)

Seriously it is a good game; for once a developer has put the right component parts together in the right way.

ohhh haha. Didnt hear ya say it

Yup good game! I can see it pissing people off tho cause if it takes you 600 spins to get the bonus and its a coin win....facepalm

Had a go last night and was not over-impressed the the 3 times I got the bonus it was cash every time... :(
But it did give me the top prize, then the second, then the 4th. The first was over £50 and the 2nd over £40 if I remember correctly (£1.50 bets).
I also got £80 off the random "Paranormal" feature the first time, then a much smaller amount, then £0!

I still think I slightly prefer NetEnt's Zombies on a very similar theme, which gave me a very nice win last night...

Attachments

• ZombiesX63_Oct16.jpg
    ZombiesX63_Oct16.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 210
I do not share the same love for this slot or pretty much any other Isoftbet, wins are minuscule, $400 euro dep, $1.50 spin, largest win 10x bet, no bonus rounds, I have tried other ISB slots and they are pretty much the same....today's garbage releases.

But what's happening with new Isoftbet slots? All fonts are so blurred I can hardly see my bet - actually don't see it, just guess while changing the coin value. Already their previous release (don't remember the name but smth on pirate theme) had a bit blurry font - but this one is just outrageous - though the game itself is quite fun.

Only downside to an other wise really good game is the way you can end up with a cash win on a bonus round trigger. This is a real turn off. Same in my view with GNR and the terrible JH slot both of which have this very anal feature. Drop the cash pick bonus option - and it would pretty much be one of the better releases of this year. I will play it again though although will limit play because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back