New Slot Announcement MENTAL by NoLimit City a gritty theme, brilliantly executed!

Well look at that screenshot above of what 66,666x stake looks like, and then compare that with things you think are going to at least be a good pay going off the symbols and number of ways, which then conk out at 50x, or 100x.

Why on earth put a symbol that's worth 100 instances of itself on the reels, and then have it able to hide out down the bottom of a reel like that?

It's hard enough to get patient wins as it is, without throwing nonsense like that in there.

Played it a bit in real mode yesterday. No big wins, but hey-ho, it was only to test it out really.

The one thing I'd say about the sepia is it makes the game difficult to see what's going on. The symbols just don't stand out enough, and that makes it difficult on the eyes; yes, the spin is decided at the point of the click, so what is shown on screen doesn't really matter, but equally - I like to watch the spins drop in and work out how they will play out. It's bloody difficult on this one.

A rare miss for NLC, I think,.

The volatility on NLC's feature buys are crackers, particularly when you get up to the most expensive ones, IMO they are pure streamer bait for those playing with funded accounts (i.e. pretend money). mere mortals playing with real money should approach with extreme caution.

The volatility on NLC's feature buys are crackers, particularly when you get up to the most expensive ones, IMO they are pure streamer bait for those playing with funded accounts (i.e. pretend money). mere mortals playing with real money should approach with extreme caution.
Which is exactly what I do. I'm UK based and even if allowed, I wouldn't bonus buy. I don't mind a little grind, and some of these are quick to spill out a bonus, but when they do I'm sorely disappointed. I mean we should be happy with a 3 scatter trigger, but when playing NLC, I am gutted that I never manage at least a 4 scatter trigger.

This slot ain't for me, but San quentin still stays up top as a brilliantly executed slot which one day I hope to at least be upgraded to 5, I doubt I'll ever hit that naturally!

Played it a bit in real mode yesterday. No big wins, but hey-ho, it was only to test it out really.

The one thing I'd say about the sepia is it makes the game difficult to see what's going on. The symbols just don't stand out enough, and that makes it difficult on the eyes; yes, the spin is decided at the point of the click, so what is shown on screen doesn't really matter, but equally - I like to watch the spins drop in and work out how they will play out. It's bloody difficult on this one.

A rare miss for NLC, I think,.
No no, it’s been brilliantly executed
Apparently

Time to dust off the oul VPN

How many features to return at least the 1000x bonus buy?

576x
378.1x
129x ?
434x
349.4x
560x
633.4x
949.5x
361.4x
705.3x
292.8x
280.95x
543x (8 spins into the 11, had 1x ?)
524.3x
549.7x
962.5x (so close)
408.2x
Yes!! 1141.4x
18 buys, almost exhausting the 10000x start balance. So many dead spins it is laughable.

Well done NLC.

Are you actually doing that with real money?

One thing I will say for NLC is you can play their games in demo mode at their affiliate site and see how much of a new arsehole their bonus buys will rip you without committing any actual funds.

Are you actually doing that with real money?

One thing I will say for NLC is you can play their games in demo mode at their affiliate site and see how much of a new arsehole their bonus buys will rip you without committing any actual funds.

Exactly what I am doing, hence the vpn
So many dead spins in any bonus it’s incredible.

Incidentally, I think NLC have brought out some brilliant slots and some interesting mechanics. However this isn’t one of them imo. Far too complex, shoehorning in loads of them together.
Hope Das Boot X is better than this.

For contrast, I tried a bonus buy in demo mode last night. I did a three scatter first, and won around 40x

I then took a five scatter, and won around 5500x.

Both results I'd be happy with if they'd come up naturally. The latter even mores.

Streamer-bait, yes, but their slots are fun. This one just needs some visual tweaks to actually be playable.

Another one of these... You want to see bonus , buy or die of old age trying... Why Even have scatters in base game.. also why you Make IT so hard to get feature on all of your games compared to average payout wich IS shit...

Their slots are simply really expencive scratch cards.. For example mental you buy Ticket For Max win of 66x win... Would you buy Ticket like that from shop with so Bad odds... Im pretty sure you wouldnt.. and dont tell me you can get that feature by normal play of 0,20€ :D you cant

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back