OMG PACHINKO!

darkpixie

Dormant account
I just read the announcement about Kiwi. I have been looking high and low for an online version of this as I was quite lucky at it when I was in Japan... Weeee!

frufrugirl

Dormant account
Ive been looking for it too...now here it is and I cant play it! I could play it for free but it would just drive me crazy. Dang.:)

darkpixie

Dormant account
So far i have worked up my $25 deposit to $382 on that game alone :D

darkpixie

Dormant account
Spearmaster, very true.
You pretty much have to play to go broke on this machine, and if you hit the win then YaY! Since it only actually seems to have 2 payouts 4 balls or 1500 balls. Luckily I managed to do this by starting at 2 cent bets till I hit the bonus and then upping my bet. Once I got to 20 cents I lost my nerver and cashout after hitting the bonus :D

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Spearmaster, very true.
You pretty much have to play to go broke on this machine, and if you hit the win then YaY! Since it only actually seems to have 2 payouts 4 balls or 1500 balls. Luckily I managed to do this by starting at 2 cent bets till I hit the bonus and then upping my bet. Once I got to 20 cents I lost my nerver and cashout after hitting the bonus :D

20 cents a ball? I would've lost my nerve too LOL.

The real thing, where you cannot change the value, costs you about 6 cents per ball.

darkpixie

Dormant account
Yup, I just couldn't make myself start tossing 50 cent balls around. If you hit the $1 one you can win $1500 though... tempting, but naw.