OMG PACHINKO!

darkpixie

Dormant account
I just read the announcement about Kiwi. I have been looking high and low for an online version of this as I was quite lucky at it when I was in Japan... Weeee!

So far i have worked up my $25 deposit to $382 on that game alone :D

Spearmaster, very true.
You pretty much have to play to go broke on this machine, and if you hit the win then YaY! Since it only actually seems to have 2 payouts 4 balls or 1500 balls. Luckily I managed to do this by starting at 2 cent bets till I hit the bonus and then upping my bet. Once I got to 20 cents I lost my nerver and cashout after hitting the bonus :D

Spearmaster, very true.
You pretty much have to play to go broke on this machine, and if you hit the win then YaY! Since it only actually seems to have 2 payouts 4 balls or 1500 balls. Luckily I managed to do this by starting at 2 cent bets till I hit the bonus and then upping my bet. Once I got to 20 cents I lost my nerver and cashout after hitting the bonus :D

20 cents a ball? I would've lost my nerve too LOL.

The real thing, where you cannot change the value, costs you about 6 cents per ball.

Yup, I just couldn't make myself start tossing 50 cent balls around. If you hit the $1 one you can win $1500 though... tempting, but naw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back