North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not just this thread iirc.
I've been called racist in this thread too, by a member of the same clique (literally the perfect word Geordiecolin, lol).
I don't go running to the report button everytime someone attempts to hurt my feelings because they don't agree with me though, imagine being that pathetic.

Well said. I too share that view and although nothing of late, I did come in for some stick over the years, I chose to smile inside or let out a "idiot" chuckle but then I'm over it, water off a ducks back

I think some forget its a public forum where there are going to be a multitude of differing opinions, express yours freely but then allow others to do the same without reprimand or fear of reprimand.

Also those who REALLY don't like him, no one is expecting you to have a beer or dine with the guy, take a deep breath and get over it, there are far more important things in life to worry about.

FWIW, I am not taking sides just asking ppl to look at the bigger picture and think "on a scale of 1-10 does it really affect ME personally" - Sure i disagree, maybe strongly disagree but end of the day its keyboard talk and I will live.

I don’t think he was purposely being provoked.

I'd say the exact opposite, some will take pleasure from these situations ;)

it wasnt that post Kroffe of which i was refferring to, so don't assume i was reffering to you, lol :rolleyes:, I said that i was called a racist. I was. its about i billion pages back. But nice to know you think im racist too, along with anyone else in the statues thread you called racist for not agreeing with you.
I assumed at the time they werent white supremacists, and from the info ive read ive not seen anything to suggest they were. I remember, you pointed out something in response. to which i noted with a powerful 'like'

I thinkyou need to look at all the video evidence regarding that black kid who was shot by those 2 white guys.. the multiple videos of it i mean, not just the one WHERE HE RUNS AROUND THEIR VAN and attacks one of them, punches him, attempts to take his gun. I don't know the laws in that area but what is he supposed to do, ldt someone att6scking him have his gun?
Ok whatever Kroffe, as said i wasnt reffering to you when i said i was called racist. but yeah, you made it quite clear that anyone who doesnt agree with you in the statuex thread is racist as well. Nice one for finally showing your true colours.
Yeah, imagine that.
After being chased, hit by the truck, and finally being boxed in, the kid had the nerve to fight back.

You are right, it sounds like a clear case of self defense, and nothing racist about it.
:rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

I agree overall . . however On this occasion I truly believe the post being discussed was not a deliberate wind up.

finally being boxed in kroffe? the road was wide, he ran to the left of the parked truck as the bloke stood there expecting him to continue jogging, instead he darted to the right side of the truck, run around it and attacked the guy.

Totslly innocent, jogging and looking into peoples houses, jogging but walking into private property, running out as fast as possible 5 mins later, once a car has passed who might identify him.
Afaik the police told him on the phone, to keep following until police arrive.

Anyway, sorry you got so butt hurt the other week that you are still thinking about that... How much sleep did you lose? lol

This racist is off out now, got some cat litter to pick up. im going for grey one not white though, don't want to be accused of being racist twice in one day do I now.
lol

I agree overall . . however On this occasion I truly believe the post being discussed was not a deliberate wind up.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was talking overall should have made that clearer, sorry!

Truth be told, I have not, nor can I be bothered to read the whole of something which has nothing to do with me, always keep my nose out of others business.

That being said, Ben is a virtual friend and I don't like to see him, nor any of my other friends on here for that matter unfairly treated or picked on.

Truth be told, I have not, nor can I be bothered to read the whole of something which has nothing to do with me, always keep my nose out of others business.

That being said, Ben is a virtual friend and I don't like to see him, nor any of my other friends on here for that matter unfairly treated or picked on.
[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure you are also friends with the other party being attacked here so neutral is definitely best :cheerleader:

finally being boxed in kroffe? the road was wide, he ran to the left of the parked truck as the bloke stood there expecting him to continue jogging, instead he darted to the right side of the truck, run around it and attacked the guy.

Totslly innocent, jogging and looking into peoples houses, jogging but walking into private property, running out as fast as possible 5 mins later, once a car has passed who might identify him.
Afaik the police told him on the phone, to keep following until police arrive.

Anyway, sorry you got so butt hurt the other week that you are still thinking about that... How much sleep did you lose? lol

This racist is off out now, got some cat litter to pick up. im going for grey one not white though, don't want to be accused of being racist twice in one day do I now.
lol
It was you who said one needs to look at all the evidence.
If you had read anything about it you would know the chase went on for longer than the video shows.

Not butthurt about it.
You making the post just now saying you also had been called a racist just reminded me of the post when you came in to defend the racists who shot Arbery.

Also, i dont lose sleep, i merely postpone it.

I am pretty sure you are also friends with the other party being attacked here so neutral is definitely best :cheerleader:
[/QUOTE]

That's the thing. I genuinely DO NOT know who the other party is. Maybe I should investigate further before posting

I just try and do my best to get on with everyone, my downfall is that subconsciously I probably expect everone else to do the same / think like me, sadly something which in the real world in unlikely. My bad!

in this case I think you’re wrong. It was not intentionally said to provoke Ben. I think it was Their opinion. The poster Has always been polite in their posts.

again generalising on past evidence, not this situation

MY fault, Public apologies all round. Its hot, I did not sleep well last night, work is over bearing and I posted based on old evidence and not the current situation

Made a point of avoiding these threads thru not really knowing what has gone on and will make sure this handful of posts are my first and last.

again generalising on past evidence, not this situation

MY fault, Public apologies all round. Its hot, I did not sleep well last night, work is over bearing and I posted based on old evidence and not the current situation

Made a point of avoiding these threads thru not really knowing what has gone on and will make sure this handful of posts are my first and last.

John. No need to apologize. you are entitled to an opinion and we can disagree with that opinion. No ill will.

No need to apologize. you are entitled to an opinion and we can disagree with that opinion. No ill will.

And here comes Mack.

Just to stir the pot.

“....but if it was same person....” just stop.

what happened to this sentiment, you couldn't hold to that for very long, one simple question :mad:

Last edited:
As nobody knows who reported who or for what.. nobody can judge anyone or have an informed opinion on what was intended because of said supposed reporting.

Trying to prolong the drama maybe.

what happened to this sentiment, you couldn't hold to that for very long, one simple question :mad:

mack...you’re stirring the pot with your conjecture...that’s not an opinion sorry.

and for what reason would we go down that road of wondering who reported playford and if it was mouche and and and ...to add more fuel to the fire...

anyway....conjecture away.....

mack...you’re stirring the pot with your conjecture...that’s not an opinion sorry.

and for what reason would we go down that road of wondering who reported playford and if it was mouche and and and ...to add more fuel to the fire...

anyway....conjecture away.....

I don't think trying to shame other members as a racist is part of sharing opinions on a public forum. Playford doesn't hide his identity either, which makes accusations like that worse.

I'd like to know who keeps making all these complaints, getting people banned when they probably flame and try to wind people up themselves. I've not reported anyone ever, I did mention to someone I wasn't happy with a post once [not their post but another persons] and they threatened to counter report the other person involved's post, and I hadn't even mentioned reporting the post I didn't like. If that kind of thinking goes on, it's easy to see this reporting function is being abused.

edit: they weren't joking either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back