North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still thinking Mr. T has stil got all his marbles after the NRA speech and the Fox interview with buddy Hannity? :rolleyes:

Just amazing, the crooked real estate braggard is convinced everyone else but him and his closest cronies are a criminals.

"This was an attempted coup." - He plays that victim card all the time and people are still blind enough to believe it.

Anyone still thinking Mr. T has stil got all his marbles after the NRA speech and the Fox interview with buddy Hannity? :rolleyes:

Just amazing, the crooked real estate braggard is convinced everyone else but him and his closest cronies are a criminals.

"This was an attempted coup." - He plays that victim card all the time and people are still blind enough to believe it.
Just the year and a half to go. I'll eat my hat if the Trumpster gets a second term

Just the year and a half to go. I'll eat my hat if the Trumpster gets a second term

Really funnny how the biggest liar and braggard is trying desperately to convince the people that everyone else but him is lying.

How much longer will that work with some 30% of the US because no one in the world believes his words.

I think he may lose some of his base from the right who follow politics, because he doesn't seemed to have drained much of the swamp and his focus is still on foreign policy issues too much, afghanistan, saudi arabia, NK..although he hasn't started any new wars just yet.

Knowing he is going to lose some voters, he might try and shift more to the centre, cultivate a softer image, although I can't see there is much room for him to reinvent himself. But if the democrats go for a candidate that middle america can't stomach then Trump might gain votes as he'll be seen as the least bad option again.

It'll likely be decided by the 'feeling on the street' if people feel that things are improving they'll give him another chance to carry on, I don't think it will be the media's support deciding who wins, they're now seen as out and out impartial and so have lost some of the public's trust they use to enjoy.

I suppose there is a possibility of people being so sick and tired of the political soap opera that they vote to get rid of trump [by voting for someone like biden], just so life can go back to relative normal :confused: a bit like here in the UK with Brexit, the media and politicians/pundits trying to prevent brexit have been like a dog with a bone, and it seems the only way to get them to shut up is by the Uk officially remaining nothing else will do it :mad: :mad:

Also apparently it is very rare for an incumbent to lose the 2nd term election...

I think he may lose some of his base from the right who follow politics, because he doesn't seemed to have drained much of the swamp and his focus is still on foreign policy issues too much, afghanistan, saudi arabia, NK..although he hasn't started any new wars just yet.

Knowing he is going to lose some voters, he might try and shift more to the centre, cultivate a softer image, although I can't see there is much room for him to reinvent himself. But if the democrats go for a candidate that middle america can't stomach then Trump might gain votes as he'll be seen as the least bad option again.

It'll likely be decided by the 'feeling on the street' if people feel that things are improving they'll give him another chance to carry on, I don't think it will be the media's support deciding who wins, they're now seen as out and out impartial and so have lost some of the public's trust they use to enjoy.

I suppose there is a possibility of people being so sick and tired of the political soap opera that they vote to get rid of trump [by voting for someone like biden], just so life can go back to relative normal :confused: a bit like here in the UK with Brexit, the media and politicians/pundits trying to prevent brexit have been like a dog with a bone, and it seems the only way to get them to shut up is by the Uk officially remaining nothing else will do it :mad: :mad:

Also apparently it is very rare for an incumbent to lose the 2nd term election...

Nah, I don't think there can be anyone worse than Mr. T

He has achieved virtually nothing other than creating chaos and uncertainty.

All his wishes and campaign promises he tried to push through executive orders of which the absolute majority has been blocked by courts or are still stuck in the court system.

He took over a well running economy (not perfect but chugging along well) and poured another few trillion (additional debt) into it and dreamed of 5% GDP growth, which will not happen no matter what he does. He merely got past 3% for two quarters. When was the last time you heard him bragging about the stock market? He has gone really quiet on it once reality set in.

He lauds himself as the job creator, but no one actually does a study if those jobs pay enough to sustain a family or are just minimum wage or on a temporary contract.

He rolled back by executive order pretty much any environmental protection enacted during Obama's time. The effect won't be seen now but maybe in a decade people will look back.

Instead of cleaning the swamp he puts ex-CEOs, ex-lobbyist or people with no experience into leading positions. A banker that was part of the biggest financial crash of our time is in charge of the treasury, a doctor in charge of housing, a coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA, a privileged billionaire in charge of education etc etc.

He's getting close to having more acting secretaries than congress approved ones, circumventing the vetting process where many of his candidates have failed miserably.

All the while, he behaves like a neandertal with no manners, no decency and no respect. He can't even form a complete sentence properly.

Plus, healthcare - zilch, infrastructure spending - zilch, the 10% tax cut (for middle class only) he promised before the 2018 midterms - zilch, cuts to education budget - massive .....the list goes on and on mack.

Yeah, that is some low bar to actually be the least bad option or less favoured candidate by the broad US electorate. Mr. T would say: "The lowest ever in US history, the lowest of any president." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He lauds himself as the job creator, but no one actually does a study if those jobs pay enough to sustain a family or are just on a temporary contract.

He rolled back by executive order pretty much any environmental protection enacted during Obama's time. The effect won't be seen now but maybe in a decade people will look back.

Instead of cleaning the swamp he puts ex-CEOs, ex-lobbyist or people with no experience into leading positions. A banker that was part of the biggest financial crash of our time is in charge of the treasury, a doctor in charge of housing, a coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA, a privileged billionaire in charge of education etc etc.

I agree with many of these points Harry, but it reminds me of a previous point I made months back, that the media aren't doing the investigating and holding him to account re Jobs etc... they have focused instead on the most divisive issues, like that wall. I think it would have been better to cover more of the other issues in greater detail.

And appointing John Bolton the national security advisor, when many associate him with past recent failings, he's more one of the swamp monsters than anything...

I think if it's a choice of bernie or Donald, middle america will come out to make sure it's not bernie, and the news tv and papers will find it hard to back bernie, because of his ideas re things like banking, tax etc... they'd much rather Biden got the nomination ahead of bernie IMO

The odds checker website mostly has Trump at 6/5, maybe someone will throw their hat into the ring at a later date, a maverick democrat mayor or celebrity, michael bloomberg or somebody.

I don't think it will be the media's support deciding who wins, they're now seen as out and out impartial and so have lost some of the public's trust they use to enjoy

what a mistake to make :laugh: that's giant's gold ripping me off again that's caused that spelling error, lost lot's of brain cells today watching £££ go down the pan :eek: :mad: :oops:

Last edited:
"The baby is born, the mother meets w/the doctor. They take care of the baby. They wrap the baby beautifully. Then the doctor and mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

How is this man's mental state not a National Emergency right now?

Don't care where you stand on the issue. The lying is just too much for me.

"The baby is born, the mother meets w/the doctor. They take care of the baby. They wrap the baby beautifully. Then the doctor and mother determine whether or not they will execute the baby."

As I said he lost all his marbles, neandertal behaviour at its worst.

Oh don't worry, tomorrow Sarahs Hucks and Mick Muck will say: "he was joking" :rolleyes:

What is really worrying you still have people like these below seeing "their Fuhrer" in Mr. T. That is really crazy.

capture 1579.jpg

Last edited:

I guess he was not the only one.

Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr. both lost a bid for a second term.

The only chance the left has is Biden, without him its going to be a slaughter, with Trump winning and the GOP winning both the House and the Senate.

I guess he was not the only one.

I wonder how many abortions there are per annum and how many are for valid reasons etc.., and how many are in the lesser category/lifestyle choice?

I'm not catholic so I don't see it as a strictly religious issue but abortion does seem to have been marketed as a casual option/ choice, a bit like an extension of consumerism. And that does go against the sanctity of life.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter and Bush Sr. both lost a bid for a second term.

The only chance the left has is Biden, without him its going to be a slaughter, with Trump winning and the GOP winning both the House and the Senate.

I liked Jimmy Carter, the peanut farmer, he was before my time but the clips and things I've heard about him just give me a good impression/feeling, and he does a lot of good charitable actions still I believe, helping to build houses for vulnerable people in need I think I read, and he's 94 yrs old...what a good guy!

I wonder how many abortions there are per annum and how many are for valid reasons etc.., and how many are in the lesser category/lifestyle choice?

I'm not catholic so I don't see it as a strictly religious issue but abortion does seem to have been marketed as a casual option/ choice, a bit like an extension of consumerism. And that does go against the sanctity of life.

I always thought the majority were life style choices.

I always thought the majority were life style choices.

Is Trump's take on abortion from his speech last night down to his interpretation of what's going on in wisconsin, as I'm seeing a lot of articles etc.. saying it's false, it doesn't happen? Will this get resolved one way or the other, is he maybe 50% right and missed out a bit context?

Also If somebody in the US hasn't got healthcare insurance or can't afford it, and becomes pregnant, I wonder do they get all the scans/tests necessary to find out if the baby has got a serious ilness/condition or disability which might mean an early abortion takes place?

Lifestyle choices?

Where do you guys get your news? Info?
Where is this marketing you’re talking about?

The left just want women to decide what happens to their bodies. Nothing more.
If men were having babies this would be a non issue. So please stop saying it’s being sold as a lifestyle choice. That is a bold faced lie the right is pushing.

Extremism in any form whether it’s from the right or left is never good.

So you're on a nice little nature hike, you come across a birds nest on the the ground filled with eggs, do you crush the eggs with your foot? if not why not? Exactly.

Lifestyle choices?

Where do you guys get your news? Info?
Where is this marketing you’re talking about?

The left just want women to decide what happens to their bodies. Nothing more.
If men were having babies this would be a non issue. So please stop saying it’s being sold as a lifestyle choice. That is a bold faced lie the right is pushing.

Extremism in any form whether it’s from the right or left is never good.

so if someone has a frivolous reason in the broad sense, it makes no moral difference ?

I think it is to some degree an extension of the throwaway society we have, and I'm not 100% sure of the figures but apparently the revenue for the US abortion industry is $1 billion+, some degree of marketing must have been involved over the years even if it's dressed up as education, so that people's perception of abortion has been changed from say 40 years ago when I was born

"TV adverts for commercial abortion clinics given go ahead
Private clinics which carry out abortions will be allowed to advertise on television and radio for the first time, under new rules." 2011 uk daily telegraph

what's a television advert for an abortion clinic if it's not marketing ?

"The proposals emerged as campaigners for changes to abortion law publish a report accusing clinics funded by the NHS of using "hard sell" tactics to pressure women into having abortions.

The report by lobby group Right To Know attacks major abortion providers for recruiting business development managers who are asked to promote the growth of the businesses, and generate increased income.

It quotes financial statements from abortion provider bpas which list increases in the number of terminations as significant goals achieved."

As a man it is a tricky subject but I think the US left/democrats approach is a bit extreme.

Last edited:
Is Trump's take on abortion from his speech last night down to his interpretation of what's going on in wisconsin, as I'm seeing a lot of articles etc.. saying it's false, it doesn't happen? Will this get resolved one way or the other, is he maybe 50% right and missed out a bit context?

Also If somebody in the US hasn't got healthcare insurance or can't afford it, and becomes pregnant, I wonder do they get all the scans/tests necessary to find out if the baby has got a serious ilness/condition or disability which might mean an early abortion takes place?

Yes, they can go to planned parenthood. However, the GOP does not want to use tax payer money to fund planned parenthood.

Also this is why the left was so opposed to Justice Kavanaugh becoming a Supreme Court Justice. It was a fight over the Row v. Wade decision.

Roe v. Wade was a 1973 landmark decision by the US Supreme Court. The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional. The ruling made abortion legal in many circumstances.

Last edited:
Yes, they can go to planned parenthood. However, the GOP does not want to use tax payer money to fund planned parenthood.

Also this is why the left was so opposed to Justice Kavanaugh becoming a Supreme Court Justice. It was a fight over the Row v. Rade decision.

Roe v. Wade was a 1973 landmark decision by the US Supreme Court. The court ruled that a state law that banned abortions (except to save the life of the mother) was unconstitutional. The ruling made abortion legal in many circumstances.

what a disgusting woman...the degeneracy on show is unbelievable, makes me feel sick.

so if someone has a frivolous reason in the broad sense, it makes no moral difference ?

I think it is to some degree an extension of the throwaway society we have, and I'm not 100% sure of the figures but apparently the revenue for the US abortion industry is $1 billion+, some degree of marketing must have been involved over the years even if it's dressed up as education, so that people's perception of abortion has been changed from say 40 years ago when I was born

"TV adverts for commercial abortion clinics given go ahead
Private clinics which carry out abortions will be allowed to advertise on television and radio for the first time, under new rules." 2011 uk daily telegraph

what's a television advert for an abortion clinic if it's not marketing ?

"The proposals emerged as campaigners for changes to abortion law publish a report accusing clinics funded by the NHS of using "hard sell" tactics to pressure women into having abortions.

The report by lobby group Right To Know attacks major abortion providers for recruiting business development managers who are asked to promote the growth of the businesses, and generate increased income.

It quotes financial statements from abortion provider bpas which list increases in the number of terminations as significant goals achieved."

As a man it is a tricky subject but I think the US left/democrats approach is a bit extreme.

I think its just people no longer want to be responsible for the actions, just like dead beat dads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back