North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where is your evidence that Mexicans cause more crime per head than any other nationality? Fact is, they don't. It's a lie Trump has made up to further his other lies. Here's some actual facts. :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I never just mentioned mexico, obviously they're the last port of call but I clearly mentioned south and central america
"there is simply not the same level of criminals and drugs seeking to enter the US from canada as from central and south america."

Remind me what is the level of serious crime in mexico compared to somewhere like canada?

This is what the uk foreign office warns in its travel advice about mexico, you might want to imagine the the scene:

"Crime and violence are serious problems in Mexico and the security situation can pose a risk for foreigners..... There have been a number of violent car-jackings and robberies along the Pacific Highway and you should be careful when travelling on this route.

Be particularly alert on public transport, at airports and in bus stations. Theft on buses is common so keep an eye on your belongings at all times. Buses have also been hijacked in conflict areas.

Passengers have been robbed and assaulted by unlicensed taxi drivers including in Mexico City. Women travelling on their own should be particularly alert when travelling on public transport. There have been incidents of rape on urban buses (‘micros’) on routes in the south of Mexico City.

Several serious sexual offences have also occurred in tourist areas outside of Mexico City. Take care even in areas close to hotels, and especially after dark.

Don’t leave food and drinks unattended in bars and restaurants. Travellers have been robbed or assaulted after being drugged

Street crime is a serious problem in major cities and tourist resort areas. Be wary of people presenting themselves as police officers trying to fine or arrest you for no apparent reason

Short-term opportunistic kidnapping - called ‘express kidnapping’ - can occur, particularly in urban areas. Longer-term kidnapping for financial gain also occurs, and there have been allegations of police officers being involved.

Are you getting a picture of a safe law abiding country? How is the USA going to stop those committing these type of crimes [plus the drug trafficking] from trying to get into the US, crossing the border illegally etc...?

I never just mentioned mexico, obviously they're the last port of call but I clearly mentioned south and central america
"there is simply not the same level of criminals and drugs seeking to enter the US from canada as from central and south america."

Remind me what is the level of serious crime in mexico compared to somewhere like canada?

This is what the uk foreign office warns in its travel advice about mexico, you might want to imagine the the scene:

"Crime and violence are serious problems in Mexico and the security situation can pose a risk for foreigners..... There have been a number of violent car-jackings and robberies along the Pacific Highway and you should be careful when travelling on this route.

Be particularly alert on public transport, at airports and in bus stations. Theft on buses is common so keep an eye on your belongings at all times. Buses have also been hijacked in conflict areas.

Passengers have been robbed and assaulted by unlicensed taxi drivers including in Mexico City. Women travelling on their own should be particularly alert when travelling on public transport. There have been incidents of rape on urban buses (‘micros’) on routes in the south of Mexico City.

Several serious sexual offences have also occurred in tourist areas outside of Mexico City. Take care even in areas close to hotels, and especially after dark.

Don’t leave food and drinks unattended in bars and restaurants. Travellers have been robbed or assaulted after being drugged

Street crime is a serious problem in major cities and tourist resort areas. Be wary of people presenting themselves as police officers trying to fine or arrest you for no apparent reason

Short-term opportunistic kidnapping - called ‘express kidnapping’ - can occur, particularly in urban areas. Longer-term kidnapping for financial gain also occurs, and there have been allegations of police officers being involved.

Are you getting a picture of a safe law abiding country? How is the USA going to stop those committing these type of crimes [plus the drug trafficking] from trying to get into the US, crossing the border illegally etc...?
....you ask them nicely whilst considering their feelings? :D

Of course Mexico is a perfectly non-high-crime place, that much is known, so it goes without saying you'd want thousands of unvetted journey bravers to enrich the U.S in unsustainable numbers!

I never said free healthcare for all, you said that. I just said we have free healthcare. Go back and read the posts.

As far as paying, people use the emergency room as their primary care doctor, the hospital ends up eating the bill and in turn has to overcharge the insurance companies to recoup some of the money which in turn causes the health insurance companies to raise the premium costs.

You can't make this stuff up... And people like slotplayer defend this bunch of lunatics. I can't defend the British government for the Brexit debacle, so why do people defend the dangerous lunacy of the Trump presidency. .

I don't want to rile people like slotplayer and the other Trump defenders, but i would love know exactly what would need to happed for them to say "Yeah, i liked him for (x,y,z) but i have to admit it's all gone a bit too far now..." He lies religiously, his team lie religiously. Can you imagine for one second all the stuff that will come out AFTER the presidency ends from people that then don't have to tow the line?

What is that supposed to prove? Illegal immigrants don't get free health care? That's true everywhere.... even in the UK.

It proves what I was saying about people using the emergency room as their primary care doctor which drives the cost of healthcare up.

I don't want to rile people like slotplayer and the other Trump defenders, but i would love know exactly what would need to happed for them to say "Yeah, i liked him for (x,y,z) but i have to admit it's all gone a bit too far now..." He lies religiously, his team lie religiously. Can you imagine for one second all the stuff that will come out AFTER the presidency ends from people that then don't have to tow the line?

We separate personality from policy.

It proves what I was saying about people using the emergency room as their primary care doctor which drives the cost of healthcare up.

Maybe if you have universal healthcare like most western countries, it wouldn't be a problem ;)

We separate personality from policy.

So you don't care how much he lies, as long as his policies are sound?
May i ask which policies of his you are super-happy with?

So you don't care how much he lies, as long as his policies are sound?
May i ask which policies of his you are super-happy with?

I don't have time right now but here is one

I don't have time right now but here is one

You're right... all his lying and insults and crazy unhinged behaviour is irrelevant because he passed a criminal justice bill.

Well done Trump. We were all wrong about you :)

You're right... all his lying and insults and crazy unhinged behaviour is irrelevant because he passed a criminal justice bill.

Well done Trump. We were all wrong about you :)

I'm sure the people getting out of prison are pretty happy.

Just goes to show how little you understand about universal health care like we have in the UK :)

Don't know the details about NHS but I saw the nurses on the news a few months ago and saw baby Alfie and baby Charlie Gard.

I'd like free health coverage but it may not be realistic.

Could you image what a draw a free NHS would be here in the states with the left wanting open borders with central America?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Don't know the details about NHS but I saw the nurses on the news a few months ago and saw baby Alfie and baby Charlie Gard.

Could you image what a draw a free NHS would be here in the states with the left wanting open borders with central America?

I might be missing something, but i don't see anywhere that mentions those people being "illiegal immigrants" so that proves nothing....

I might be missing something, but i don't see anywhere that mentions those people being "illiegal immigrants" so that proves nothing....

The new Governor of California.

The Mayor of NY.

The new Governor of California.

The Mayor of NY.

Nope those videos still don't prove that 160 million illegal immigrants want to move to the US, like tour post seems to suggest.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Democrats are not for open borders. Why is it you believe everything that fox and trump tells you.

Nope those videos still don't prove that 160 million illegal immigrants want to move to the US, like tour post seems to suggest.

I never said it was 160 million illegals. Free National Healthcare without first overhauling the immigration system will be a major draw for the 160 million people wanting to move to US.

But as far as illegals go, approx. 2.5 million apprehensions in 5 years.

SWB%20FY19TD_NOV%20Graphic%20002.jpg

Why the change in position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back