North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH! I LOVE OP EDS!

Harry, the entire world is awake. It has everything to do with President Donald J Trump. He has changed the world. One man in seven billion. Those odds are inconceivable, yet he's done it. He's done that and more. But it's never good enough. How can he not have human decency? HE DOESN'T JUST WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT.. HE WANTS THIS FOR EVERY COUNTRY. So what if he puts his country first? THAT'S HIS EFING JOB. Not everything he does is perfect, but he gets results.For instance, he canceled Pompeo's trip to North Korea because it does 't appear denuclearization is taking place since the Singapore Summit. This is not the end all. There is more to this story.Trump hints at an uncooperative China. *shrugs We'll just have to see but Trump won't give up as previous Presidents have done.He's accomplished so much already. How can you stubbornly ignore all the good that has happened since the summit? I'm not going to go through the list, because you're well read and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

With all due respect, but all Mr. T cares about is himself, not even his own wife&son, let alone America, the entire planet or universe. He comes first, followed by a long, long void. When will you open your eyes enough to see that?

EDIT: Read Mr. T's tweet after Senator McCain passed away and compare it e.g. to Obama's or Hatch's statement. That should tell you enough about who Mr. T cares.

He has achieved nothing with NK that any other president has as well. Some goodwill gestures to take off the pressure, that's it, nothing more, nothing less. But NK got much more than just that e.g. the first ever personal meeting with an US president (to them it doesn't matter who is president), China and Russia lobbying to ease the sanctions while already doing it themselves, no military US-SK excersises, talks with SK etc etc.

Canceling Pompeo's trip is a cheap trick every 6-year old knows........well, that's Mr. T real age, so pretty much expected. Akin, "I cancel the summit" and then still going two weeks later. :rolleyes:

Read Moon's latest comments and statements, you will find out that SK will NOT rely on the US to get something done, because they are seeing through all the bluster coming from Mr. T and his cronies. Where's that big progress Pompano announced so many times? NK has not even produced a list of nuclear sites, which would be the first thing to start serious negotiations. On the contrary, they are ramping up their sites.

Last edited:
The Heartless and Racist "Mr. T". Even CNN could not make this gesture Anti-Trump.

The Heartless and Racist "Mr. T". Even CNN could not make this gesture Anti-Trump.

Anything that let's your Mr. T appear in a good light. Getting desperate, eh?

I can tell you why he commuted the sentence..... Obama declined because she was responsbile for thousands of American drug addicts and probably countless drug related crimes and deaths. Handling a few tons of cocaine is no small operation.

Remember, just last year Mr. T called for drug dealers to receive the death sentence. Then he hears from a just as shallow fellow reality TV personality about the case and oh, Obama declined.... and Mr. T flips in an instant. You must be so proud! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You all must be getting dizzy from all your spinning.

You all must be getting dizzy from all your spinning.

The only one trying to spin here is you with some cheap Mr. T propaganda.

BTW, this just popped up on my news feed. All the kids got the colors on the flag right, except Mr. T :D :D

So he doesn't know all lyrics of the US anthem, he doesn't know the colors of the flag correctly.... that is some patriot! :rolleyes:

upload_2018-8-27_0-41-38.png

Anything that let's your Mr. T appear in a good light. Getting desperate, eh?

I can tell you why he commuted the sentence..... Obama declined because she was responsbile for thousands of American drug addicts and probably countless drug related crimes and deaths. Handling a few tons of cocaine is no small operation.

Remember, just last year Mr. T called for drug dealers to receive the death sentence. Then he hears from a just as shallow fellow reality TV personality about the case and oh, Obama declined.... and Mr. T flips in an instant. You must be so proud! :rolleyes:

Kinda like the drugs pouring in from the US Southern Border?

Last edited:
The only one trying to spin here is you with some cheap Mr. T propaganda.

BTW, this just popped up on my news feed. All the kids got the colors on the flag right, except Mr. T :D :D

So he doesn't know all lyrics of the US anthem, he doesn't know the colors of the flag correctly.... that is some patriot! :rolleyes:

View attachment 94341

Looks like impeachable offences to me.

Sure not, but rather inexcusable faux pas that makes him the laughing stock of the world. :D :D :D

not to me, did he forget the colors of the flag? maybe all the reds were being used by the kids, maybe he just picked up the closest crayon. Maybe a kid tossed him the blue and said "use this one". Maybe a kid asked him to finish it that already started using the blue?

I don't laugh at anyone.

not to me, did he forget the colors of the flag? maybe all the reds were being used by the kids, maybe he just picked up the closest crayon. Maybe a kid tossed him the blue and said "use this one". Maybe a kid asked him to finish it that already started using the blue?

I don't laugh at anyone.

Sure, any excuse you want! :D

So, players who kneel in peaceful protest during the anthem are disrespecting the flag, the US and god knows what else, but when the president doesn't know the lyrics of the anthem or can't draw the flag correctly, you'll spin around to find excuses. :rolleyes:

I don't laugh at anyone.

Here's another pic.... plenty of red crayons there.

upload_2018-8-27_1-19-26.png

download (1).jpeg download (1).jpeg
I wonder what those can be:

- rolling back the Clean Power Act (to allow for more coal to be burned)
- rolling back environmental protections
- downsizing natural reserves to a minimum (to get more fracking done)

- reducing the CFPB to a toothless bystander
- rolling back banking regulations that were supposed to act as a defence against a 2008 repeat
- increasing the deficit in a growing economy!
- borrowing thrillions of dollars to pay for a tax cut that does little to normal families but will be a burden for the kids and grandkids
- starting a trade war with virtually everyone he can think off
- lying to the American farmers that trade wars are easy to win and then throws subsidies at them
- starting a Space Force, again on borrowed money
- dismantling Obamacare step by step without offering a proper alternative
- trying to toughen immigration law buts is happy to have his in-laws take advantage of them
- etc. etc.

To be honest, to date I was not been able to find anything good that he has done. The economy has only grown that much because he threw over $1 trillion at an already growing economy, everyone can do that. But I have seen little in policy that actually promotes natural growth or education for future jobs.

You don't have ANY shame, do you Harry? :rolleyes:

Did President Trump Open National Parks and Wildlife Refuges for Coal Mining?
President Trump lifted a temporary moratorium on leasing federal lands for coal mining, but that activity was never completely shut down.
coal_mining_fb.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

WHAT'S TRUE
President Trump signed an executive order in March 2017 that lifted a moratorium on leasing federal lands for coal mining.

WHAT'S FALSE
The overturned moratorium was temporary, and federal lands were still being used for coal mining in the meanwhile.

Unconventional oil and natural gas play a key role in our nation's
future
. The U.S. has vast reserves of such resources that are commercially viable as a result of advances in horizontal drilling and
. These technologies enable greater access to oil and natural gas in shale formations. Responsible development of America's shale gas resources offers important economic, energy security, and environmental benefits.

"First, EPA is not allowed to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from stationary sources (power plants) under Section 111 of the Clean Air Act. Why not? Because all emissions from such sources are already regulated under Section 112. Regulators don’t get two bites at that apple.

Congress expressly prohibited such overregulation to avoid burdensome, duplicative rules, and it required the EPA to choose only one avenue. But EPA has regulated coal-and-oil-fired electric generation unit emissions under Section 112 since 2000, and in 2012, it began regulating all fossil fuel-fired electric generation unit emissions under that section.

Second, to proceed under Section 111, the EPA is required to make an endangerment finding under the criteria for stationary sources. But there is no endangerment finding – not under the Obama administration and not now. "

"The Clean Power Plan represents the worst of the regulatory abuses of the Obama administration. Its mistakes must not be repeated."

You're exhausting, Harry. YOU WASTE TIME WITH THESE BLATANT LIES AND YOUR CHERRY PICKING. I only made it a couple points down the list It's redundant and time consuming to call you out on topics that myself, slotplayer, lockinlove, weesie, and others have already sourced and discussed. I wonder what motivates you to continue in this character assassination campaign? Logic would suggest that Trump's policies or executive actions (Trade deals, for example) somehow impact your life on a personal level, that you perceive as negative, and therefore he is enemy #1. I don't know this, of course, but logically, I can think of no reason that a sane person could have such a monolithic attitude toward another human being. It has distorted your perception.

Last edited:
View attachment 94348 View attachment 94348

You don't have ANY shame, do you Harry? :rolleyes:

Did President Trump Open National Parks and Wildlife Refuges for Coal Mining?
President Trump lifted a temporary moratorium on leasing federal lands for coal mining, but that activity was never completely shut down.
coal_mining_fb.jpg

WHAT'S TRUE
President Trump signed an executive order in March 2017 that lifted a moratorium on leasing federal lands for coal mining.

WHAT'S FALSE
The overturned moratorium was temporary, and federal lands were still being used for coal mining in the meanwhile.

Unconventional oil and natural gas play a key role in our nation's
future
. The U.S. has vast reserves of such resources that are commercially viable as a result of advances in horizontal drilling and
. These technologies enable greater access to oil and natural gas in shale formations. Responsible development of America's shale gas resources offers important economic, energy security, and environmental benefits.

"First, EPA is not allowed to regulate greenhouse gas emissions from stationary sources (power plants) under Section 111 of the Clean Air Act. Why not? Because all emissions from such sources are already regulated under Section 112. Regulators don’t get two bites at that apple.

Congress expressly prohibited such overregulation to avoid burdensome, duplicative rules, and it required the EPA to choose only one avenue. But EPA has regulated coal-and-oil-fired electric generation unit emissions under Section 112 since 2000, and in 2012, it began regulating all fossil fuel-fired electric generation unit emissions under that section.

Second, to proceed under Section 111, the EPA is required to make an endangerment finding under the criteria for stationary sources. But there is no endangerment finding – not under the Obama administration and not now. "

"The Clean Power Plan represents the worst of the regulatory abuses of the Obama administration. Its mistakes must not be repeated."

You're exhausting, Harry. YOU WASTE TIME WITH THESE BLATANT LIES AND YOUR CHERRY PICKING. I only made it a couple points down the list It's redundant and time consuming to call you out on topics that myself, slotplayer, lockinlove, weesie, and others have already sourced and discussed. I wonder what motivates you to continue in this character assassination campaign? Logic would suggest that Trump's policies or executive actions (Trade deals, for example) somehow impact your life on a personal level, that you perceive as negative, and therefore he is enemy #1. I don't know this, of course, but logically, I can think of no reason that a sane person could have such a monolithic attitude toward another human being. It has distorted your perception.

When will you start informing yourself properly and open your eyes at least a little. Below is just a part, I can post you more if needed:

And thank you for letting me know that i am "no sane person". Fantastic in making that prognosis from 7,000 miles away, you must be some genius doctor. :rolleyes:

Not a single politician had an impact on my personal life, let alone Mr. T, who is not even a real politician, he's just a lying bully with no decency or respect for others

Last edited:
Why didn't obama bring in the measures that you think would stop these mass shootings, he had 8 years as president?

Plus he had total control of Congress for a while.

Plus he had total control of Congress for a while.

As if control of Congress is enough to change gun laws. :rolleyes:

And Obama never had 60 votes in the Senate. Read up how many over 100 proposals got turned down in his 8 years.

Plus, one of the first EO's from Mr. T rolled back Obama's EO's on gun control.

Sure, any excuse you want! :D

So, players who kneel in peaceful protest during the anthem are disrespecting the flag, the US and god knows what else, but when the president doesn't know the lyrics of the anthem or can't draw the flag correctly, you'll spin around to find excuses. :rolleyes:

Standing for the National Anthem falls under social etiquette/norms. It is a social ceremony that celebrates pride in our American Flag and honor to those that fought (and the many that died) in the CREATION of our country. What these boys are doing is straight up "Social Ceremony Appropriation." (heh heh heh I'm only a little bit sorry for doing that.) Do you think these boys really believe that kneeling is the answer to their very understandable cause? If you were in their shoes, what would you do? Would you continue to go down on one knee and expect police brutality of black Americans to remedy itself? They protested. Now what? Everyone (including the President) is stuck in a politicized vacuum that the president and players created but no one is taking action. The purpose of a protest is to affect change. This doesn't seem to be working, so why defend it?

I suppose it goes right back to the war of independence and then the constitution, other countrys have higher level of gun ownership, switzerland and canada, I think that's correct, but these type of mass shootings are very rare elsewhere, just like the knife crime epidemic in london, its a symptom of deeper problems. I think we need to go back to basics, slow down and get real people involved in politics not these plastic actors. [both sides of the political divide btw]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back