North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no outrage. Just shock at the apathy.
I’m not even a fan of obama.

Trump is not doing or saying anything he did not say on the campaign trail or in the debates.

So I queried Google: how long was the 2016 presidential campaign

American Elections: How Long Is Too Long? By one measure, the U.S. presidential campaign will be 597 days old on Election Day in November. That's 14,328 hours, for those accustomed to CNN's Countdown Clock. Parents who were rocking a newborn when Ted Cruz declared his candidacy are now running after a toddler.

You think he just threw his intel agencies under the bus?

He invited the country who has attacked the democratic process into the White House

He stood beside him and said nothing. Denied that Russia had anything to do with it.

He invited someone who attacked the USA?

There are no dead bodies (yet) but a cyber attack, the disruption of the electoral process is an attack. And should be treated as such.

And he shouldn’t be invited to the White House.

Mr trump knew from the beginning of his presidency what putin did. And yet he denied it. And called for better relations with Russia...why?

Remember he invited incognito Lavrov and Kysliak to the Oval Office. No US press allowed, only Russian photographer. Nobody would have known about the meeting if Russia would not have posted the pictures on their Twitter feed.

Nobody knows what was discussed then, other than that he gave away top secret intel the US got from Israel. Mr. T certainly smiled like a happy monkey when he was shaking the hands of the two.

Last edited:
And the new "blame and diversion game" has started. :rolleyes: As I mentioned a few pages back, sit back and watch who he will blame.

Absolutely pathetic and the height of hypocrisy, considering the events of the last two weeks.

But then, this is the new (ultra-low) standard of the US presidency! And where has he been tougher on Russia than anyone? What facts? Alternative ones maybe? :what:

Capture 1364.PNG

Hey, the truth is the truth, I can't help that. ;)
Holocaust denial is far from the truth. And it is not protected speech in the EU (where my company is based), so the post has been removed and you've been given a 30 day time-out to reflect a bit on this. You have been warned before about these trollish comments. If you really feel the need to post these types of posts, then take it elsewhere. Thank you.

And the new "blame and diversion game" has started. :rolleyes: As I mentioned a few pages back, sit back and watch who he will blame.

Absolutely pathetic and the height of hypocrisy, considering the events of the last two weeks.

But then, this is the new (ultra-low) standard of the US presidency! And where has he been tougher on Russia than anyone? What facts? Alternative ones maybe? :what:

View attachment 93259

He’s trying to change the narrative.
He’s got his ppl out on the tv programs saying how he’s being tough on Russia. Tougher than obama. sad to say his usual fans will believe it.

Also, he’s sowing the seeds of doubt cuz the dems are gaining ground on the nov election and might actually win....he is trying to delegitimize the election process...which could work against him seeing that Russia helped him.

Perhaps Trump is using the old "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Or maybe he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

As of this week we will not know which foreign leaders he will be speaking to. White House will stop reporting on his calls with leaders of other countries.

I wonder why the White House would do this.

Stormy Daniels 2.0 - if you have to admit something, do it bit by bit and only if you are forced.

Mr. T in 2016: No affair with Dougal, no knowledge of a payment etc.
Hope Hicks just before the election: "story about the alleged affair is totally untrue."
Today: Cohen releases tape proving yet another lie from the "best worst liar" ever. :D

Guiliani contesting whether he said cash or check, no deal has been made etc. But at no point a denial that Mr. T had an affair while his wife was tending to his baby. Hence, Mr. T telling a complete lie on his campaign trail, right in the face of all of the US. :rolleyes:

How much more can or will Melania take? Is she that desperate for fame and/or fortune? :confused:

The WH comedy show just never stops! :D

Come on people! this is less about North Korea and all about Trumpy again!

A quick reminder of the topic at hand, and the beauty of N Korea

View attachment 93278

View attachment 93279

View attachment 93280

View attachment 93281

View attachment 93283

I didn't realise NK was so beautiful - absolutely stunning scenery. Guess I have been blinkered due to its politics, policies, and the fact of it being one of....if not the most....secretive countries in the world.

Think of how much money NK could make if it allowed the hordes in to take advantage of this natural, stunning beauty.

That though could lead to its destruction, as how many other places in the world are now trying to limit tourism due to the destruction caused?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Add in the Lakes District, Barcelona, Uluru, and many, many more.

I know it is selfish of me, but I am just so glad I did most of my serious travelling over 30 - 40 years ago, long before travel was so cheap, and also when people respected the places they were visiting.

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels 2.0 - if you have to admit something, do it bit by bit and only if you are forced.

Hope Hicks just before the election: "story about the alleged affair is totally untrue."
Today: Cohen releases tape proving yet another lie from the "best worst liar" ever. :D

Guiliani contesting whether he said cash or check, no deal has been made etc. But at no point a denial that Mr. T had an affair while his wife was tending to his baby. Hence, Mr. T telling a complete lie on his campaign trail, right in the face of all of the US. :rolleyes:

How much more can or will Melania take? Is she that desperate for fame and/or fortune? :confused:

I think these affairs could do the most damage to Trump, I can't see how melania will stay as she'll look like a doormat but she might stay if Donald has already confessed to her when the stormy daniels story broke. Then again look at what slick billy got up to and old hillary stuck by him, so this is not entirely new ground.

But if the democrats could put someone up who can unite America and appeal across the board, not just relying on silly divisive identity politics, then they must have a real chance of winning the next election.

I didn't realise NK was so beautiful - absolutely stunning scenery. Guess I have been blinkered due to its politics, policies, and the fact of it being one of....if not the most....secretive countries in the world.

Think of how much money NK could make if it allowed the hordes in to take advantage of this natural, stunning beauty.

That though could lead to its destruction, as how many other places in the world are now trying to limit tourism due to the destruction caused?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Add in the Lakes District, Barcelona, Uluru, and many, many more.

I know it is selfish of me, but I am just so glad I did most of my serious travelling over 30 - 40 years ago, long before travel was so cheap, and also when people respected the places they were visiting.

Don't know where you traveled, but I went backpacking the first time in 1986 from Germany to Turkey and survived nearly 6 months with EUR1500/AUD2300. Thought that was really cheap at the time.

I am pretty sure some of those pics are photoshopped because the colors are just unreal. But even in normal colors, the views would be stunning. :)

Although, here some spring pics from the region where I grew up - Carpathian Mountains, unspoiled nature is indeed beautiful:

magical-rhododendron-flowers-bucura-mountain-lakes-retezat-mountains-romania-glacier-lake-high-stunning-pink-national-park-52404487.jpg

Spring_Crocuses_Mountains_Scenery_519176_3840x2400.jpg

No harry stop presenting facts. This is fake news.

That tape is not what we’re hearing and seeing. Like he says don’t believe what you see and hear.

We have a reached a new level of insanity with this White House.

Imagine they had obama on tape talking about paying off a mistress. ...

I think these affairs could do the most damage to Trump, I can't see how melania will stay as she'll look like a doormat but she might stay if Donald has already confessed to her when the stormy daniels story broke. Then again look at what slick billy got up to and old hillary stuck by him, so this is not entirely new ground.

But if the democrats could put someone up who can unite America and appeal across the board, not just relying on silly divisive identity politics, then they must have a real chance of winning the next election.

Not really

The only thing it will do is whether he broke some campaign finance law.

Other than that it will have no effect with his supporters although they’re supposed to be the party of family values.

in full backtrack mode.

The White House just canceled Putin's visit and Pompeo just said that Crimea will never be recognized.

New poll out today...trump losing massive support in the rust belt...after the Helsinki summit.

Oh well this is what happens when you align yourself with a country and leader who attacked the USA.
People don’t like presidents who don’t stand up for their own country.

Not really

The only thing it will do is whether he broke some campaign finance law.

Other than that it will have no effect with his supporters although they’re supposed to be the party of family values.

Don't you have any 'floating voters' in America? In the UK as we're faced with the unappetising choice of either Theresa May or Jeremy Corbyn there will be a lot of undecided votes during the next general election. There has got be some people starting to dislike trump among republicans, but can the democrats put up a 'normal' safe pair of hands type person that will have cross party appeal?

Somebody like Rand Paul strikes me as the sort of candidate the democrats should really try and find someone similar to, Tulsi Gabbard would get my vote :thumbsup:

But if the democrats could put someone up who can unite America and appeal ac ross the board, not just relying on silly divisive identity politics, then they must have a real chance of winning the next election.

The democrats have moved even further left. They're screwed until the 2024 election.

Don't know where you traveled, but I went backpacking the first time in 1986 from Germany to Turkey and survived nearly 6 months with EUR1500/AUD2300. Thought that was really cheap at the time.

I am pretty sure some of those pics are photoshopped because the colors are just unreal. But even in normal colors, the views would be stunning. :)

Although, here some spring pics from the region where I grew up - Carpathian Mountains, unspoiled nature is indeed beautiful:

magical-rhododendron-flowers-bucura-mountain-lakes-retezat-mountains-romania-glacier-lake-high-stunning-pink-national-park-52404487.jpg

Spring_Crocuses_Mountains_Scenery_519176_3840x2400.jpg

Truly breathtaking.

But hey...are you sure there is not some photo shopping going on there as well, as the colours are surreal. :D

"Don't know where you traveled, but I went backpacking the first time in 1986 from Germany to Turkey and survived nearly 6 months with EUR1500/AUD2300. Thought that was really cheap at the time."

Don't forget, it has always been cheaper for men - of any age - to travel, than it is for women, particularly as I was in my early twenties back then, due to safety issues and other restrictions that men don't face, and therefore don't have to budget for.

However, kudos for doing your travel so cheaply.:thumbsup:

I did most of my early travelling around Africa, Europe, USA and Canada. And had the time of my life. Later on, I was lucky enough to work for an airline, then a major UK travel company (both in IT), so I saw even more of the world that way, and finally, a blue chip USA company, that sent me here, there, and everywhere on business (a hint - think Blue! :laugh:) so I didn't have to worry about budgets or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back