North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I didn't answer the christian bit, they're meant to follow a moral code with truth an essential part I'd have thought, but if they refused to even look at an allegation in detail how can they say they have judged it and know the truth of it. Again just my view.

sorry I didn't answer the christian bit, they're meant to follow a moral code with truth an essential part I'd have thought, but if they refused to even look at an allegation in detail how can they say they have judged it and know the truth of it. Again just my view.
I’m Christian mate.

been baptised also, I’m a firm believer.

don’t spout it here as don’t believe in pushing personal beliefs, especially not religion on others.

you won’t see a single post where I’ve attempted it anywhere on here.

should anyone want a discussion I’m very well read on the subject.

There does not seem to have been any qualifying siting evidence from those who stood up to talk in the house. There was no hearing in order for the house to make an informed evaluation and no evidence offered up to the public to justify an impeachment.
That is democracy 2021

It seems that Trump has just issued an executive order that will piss of all of those on both sides who are in the pockets of the Chinese. No wonder they wanted Trumps powers taken away at the start of the week

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I think its crazy how much power the President in USA has.
Its the kind of power kings had back in the days.
We have a king here in Sweden, but hes nothing more than figurehead.

This as an example.
"Only the president can direct the use of
by U.S. armed forces, through plans like
8010-12. The president has unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time"

Im not saying Trump would issue an order for a nuclear attack, but imo hes waaay to impulsive to have the kind of power he has.
And now they are swapping him for someone who probably wont remember he is the president by this time next year.

Whats wrong with having people in power that not at the same time has one foot in the grave.
Maybe if the people in power would actually live long enough to see consequences of their actions, they wouldnt be so quick to make shitty decisions.
Things that will have a big effect on the planet itself in 30-50 years are being decided by people who wont live another 10-15 years.

Leave my nature alone, old people.
1111.gif

The worst part is that im also getting older, and soon i will be old people.

I think its crazy how much power the President in USA has.
Its the kind of power kings had back in the days.
We have a king here in Sweden, but hes nothing more than figurehead.

This as an example.
"Only the president can direct the use of
by U.S. armed forces, through plans like
8010-12. The president has unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time"

Im not saying Trump would issue an order for a nuclear attack, but imo hes waaay to impulsive to have the kind of power he has.
And now they are swapping him for someone who probably wont remember he is the president by this time next year.

Whats wrong with having people in power that not at the same time has one foot in the grave.
Maybe if the people in power would actually live long enough to see consequences of their actions, they wouldnt be so quick to make shitty decisions.
Things that will have a big effect on the planet itself in 30-50 years are being decided by people who wont live another 10-15 years.

Leave my nature alone, old people.
View attachment 149040

The worst part is that im also getting older, and soon i will be old people
The fact is that Trump has caused no wars while in office and that he has brokered peace accords in a number of places in his 4 years in power and brought most American servicemen home so I doubt that there is much evidence that he would push the button. Can we be confident that Biden will have such a record in 4 years time?
And it seems that Biden will have impeachment papers served on him on his first day of power for "abusing his position of power by being bought off by foreign governments".
I guess its a hard knock life being president of the USA?

The fact is that Trump has caused no wars while in office and that he has brokered peace accords in a number of places in his 4 years in power and brought most American servicemen home so I doubt that there is much evidence that he would push the button. Can we be confident that Biden will have such a record in 4 years time?
And it seems that Biden will have impeachment papers served on him on his first day of power for "abusing his position of power by being bought off by foreign governments".
I guess its a hard knock life being president of the USA?
He may have caused no new ones, but its not like Usa has been all that peaceful under him.

aa.png

But its not so much about who has the power, its more that i think no single person should have that much power.
I think its an archaic kind of rule, like i mentioned with kings&queens.
And its not just the ability to start a war on a whim, the President of USA has the power to do alot of things.

He may have caused no new ones, but its not like Usa has been all that peaceful under him.

View attachment 149052

But its not so much about who has the power, its more that i think no single person should have that much power.
I think its an archaic kind of rule, like i mentioned with kings&queens.
And its not just the ability to start a war on a whim, the President of USA has the power to do alot of things.
I totally agree regarding having the finger on the button but I was sure that they have to go through a few hoops before that button could even send out a drone?
Would the above declining scale have continued if Hillary had got into power what with NK, Syria et al looming?

Last edited:
I totally agree regarding having the finger on the button but I was sure that they have to go through a few hoops before that button could even send out a drone?
Would the above declining scale have continued in Hillary had got into power what with NK, Syria et al looming?
No idea,

Imo the military in USA could be scaled back a bit.
Doubt it will happen unless china,russia etc do the same.

I think i read somewhere that the US military is the worlds largest employer, which is kind of sad in alot of ways.
People need more Neil Young in their lives.

No idea,

Imo the military in USA could be scaled back a bit.
Doubt it will happen unless china,russia etc do the same.

I think i read somewhere that the US military is the worlds largest employer, which is kind of sad in alot of ways.
People need more Neil Young in their lives.

I am unsure how the worlds largest employer is calculated but in terms of military China outdoes both America and Russia by 2-1.
I think that most of the Chinese military are deployed in their own country fucking over their own people :(

Don't really get that people really would be so worried about Mr Trump using nukes, where would he start to shoot them, California? Georgia?

Of course he have control of them, but these still are not used if country is not in danger, in real life there is nobody to press that button if he just decide that would be good idea to nuke some country while having his morming shite, country need to be under severe threat to make any nukes shot by anyone, it's not like he have extension to do that in his Twitter (or some other thing now as he got banned from there).

It's bit overreacting and part of politic game to any democrats like Pelosi be worried about it, for sure she really is not.

Don't really get that people really would be so worried about Mr Trump using nukes, where would he start to shoot them, California? Georgia?

Of course he have control of them, but these still are not used if country is not in danger, in real life there is nobody to press that button if he just decide that would be good idea to nuke some country while having his morming shite, country need to be under severe threat to make any nukes shot by anyone, it's not like he have extension to do that in his Twitter (or some other thing now as he got banned from there).

It's bit overreacting and part of politic game to any democrats like Pelosi be worried about it, for sure she really is not.
The same goes for US-nukes that are in Germany. We have the last say if they would be used or not as it would be carried by our planes and actually dropped by german soldiers. There is no way the Bundeswehr would do it if it was unjustified, eg a "good-morning-shit-idea" by trump.

I dont think anyone is really worried about something like that happening.
I just used it as an example of the power the president wields, probably a bad example.
But my point was that i think its an old outdated system, with too much power entrusted to one person.
I'm sure that there is a protocol that has to be adhered too which includes military intervention and that there is more than one button to be pressed so it really is not down to one persons bad morning toilet visit :p

I dont think anyone is really worried about something like that happening.
I just used it as an example of the power the president wields, probably a bad example.
But my point was that i think its an old outdated system, with too much power entrusted to one person.

Some quite high politician still keep mentioning it which can't taken much more than BS. Didn't really refer to you but these US politics who actually are worried about Mr T gonna take over whole world within his last weeks, even though he is not capable to do much without somebody support which start to be non existent :)

I'm sure that there is a protocol that has to be adhered too which includes military intervention and that there is more than one button to be pressed so it really is not down to one persons bad morning toilet visit :p
Wait...are you telling me there is not a button like this on the Presidents desk?

aaa.jpg

Alright, thats quite enough politics.
Back to sausages.

For some weird reason, my recommended section on youtube keeps having sausage videos in it, and yesterday i looked at this one.
Anyone tried it? I think it sounds great, but have never tried it.
Perhaps @datch can weigh in with an expert opinion on this?

Back to sausages.

For some weird reason, my recommended section on youtube keeps having sausage videos in it, and yesterday i looked at this one.

Reminds me of Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland having a snooze!

Possibly the room is biased and backed by certain mods.

certain opinions can’t be held as others disagree.

the ‘room’ of late at CM is a pretty shitty one to be in.
Really? I have mentioned time and time again that the people moderating this forum - which is really Max, Dunover and me - and rarely if ever do we look at this thread. We only get involved when there are posts reported - and maybe a comment here and there. It is YOU the membership that are running with the ball here.

As long as people maintain a certain amount of respect towards each other and abide by our posting rules, then we are cool. Sometimes it is hard to tell when folks are joking, sometimes not. But the bottom line is that in a political rant type thread - which this is - we must maintain civility. This is a highly mixed group here - so keep that in mind.

If you - as in anyone reading this - have opinions that are fringe or maybe offensive to normal folks - by all means purchase your own domain name at namecheap for $20 and get a cheap hosting package and knock yourself out with rant-o-rama. :thumbsup:

Back to sausages.

A sausage production manager called Koch :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back