North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump won 74 milliion votes, how many entered congress, a couple of hundred? It was a protest that got out of hand, if they were anti-democratic terrorists as you put it, rather than disgruntled trump fans, surely they would have torched the place?
Trump lost by 7 million votes.
I didn't know fire is the element that terrorists need to be terrorists.
But glad you can come to their defense once again. You're really good at defending indefensible things. Maybe you should become Trump's laywer. You can be the new Giuliani.

Straight to Canal Street for you after work? You'll be a hit :p

Don't know if it's still there but there's a pub, Via Fossa, that does (or did) cracking pub grub:thumbsup:
Easy tiger lol!

I was finished about 6 tonight mate, sadly we are locked down.

was back to my apartment for reports and a shower, got a meeting tomoz about 10 ish so staying up a bit later.

my trainee can’t roll fags and I’m sick of him smoking my proper ones so he bought some tobacco but the silly sod can’t roll them lol!

just done the kid 30 and put them in my empty fag box , see I’m nice really lol

Trump lost by 7 million votes.
I didn't know fire is the element that terrorists need to be terrorists.
But glad you can come to their defense once again. You're really good at defending indefensible things. Maybe you should become Trump's laywer. You can be the new Giuliani.

Well blown it up then, generally these are the kinds of actions terrorists take; let's be honest it's a point scoring exercise all of this, trying to win the hearts & minds of the average voter to your democrat side. It won't work in the long term unless that party can bring stability and quality of life, which I doubt looking at some of the areas they have run and controlled politically for decades.

Easy tiger lol!

I was finished about 6 tonight mate, sadly we are locked down.

was back to my apartment for reports and a shower, got a meeting tomoz about 10 ish so staying up a bit later.

my trainee can’t roll fags and I’m sick of him smoking my proper ones so he bought some tobacco but the silly sod can’t roll them lol!

just done the kid 30 and put them in my empty fag box , see I’m nice really lol
Are you like some Mr Miyagi to him?

He's turning up wanting to build/contruct and you're like:

First, you must roll me 300 cigarettes by 5pm and fetch me 4 cases of Dr Pepper

Er, is this part of the training?

Yes, do not question. Roll.

:laugh:

Well blown it up then, generally these are the kinds of actions terrorists take; let's be honest it's a point scoring exercise all of this, trying to win the hearts & minds of the average voter to your democrat side. It won't work in the long term unless that party can bring stability and quality of life, which I doubt looking at the areas they have run and controlled politically for decades.
It's not a point scoring exercise. It's about what kind of people Trump and trumpsters are and people should never forget that. Years of lying has consequences.

Well blown it up then, generally these are the kinds of actions terrorists take; let's be honest it's a point scoring exercise all of this, trying to win the hearts & minds of the average voter to your democrat side. It won't work in the long term unless that party can bring stability and quality of life, which I doubt looking at some of the areas they have run and controlled politically for decades.

There were explosive devices found in DC on wednesday. RNC HQ was at one point evacuated due to a bomb threat.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's not a point scoring exercise. It's about what kind of people Trump and trumpsters are and people should never forget that. Years of lying has consequences.
So all trump supporters are as aggressive and racist as I am?

impossible.

also you didn’t answer what I asked mate.. cat got your tongue?

The Democratic party politicians have never lied hmm? Anyway, I think we're going round in circles a bit now and will have to agree to disagree on the terrorists angle, you should be more focused and excited about biden and his democrats, it's what you have wanted for 4 years, 8 days left and counting I think.

Are you like some Mr Miyagi to him?

He's turning up wanting to build/contruct and you're like:

First, you must roll me 300 cigarettes by 5pm and fetch me 4 cases of Dr Pepper

Er, is this part of the training?

Yes, do not question. Roll.

:laugh:
Haha made me laugh that mate!

he’s only 20, never worked away from home before, he’s a good kid.

had no money for his tea so got a pot noodle last night instead of just asking me for help.

left him a ton this morning to get him through the week, told him to Just pay me back £20 a month after he’s his first wage.

remember when I first started out working with proper men so know how the kid felt, he’s keen and wants to work and learn so I’ve all the time in the world for him.

he’s also a young family so fair play he’s working miles from home with me haha!..

joking apart I do look after the lad, I’ll get him signed off and his apprentice qualifications in a heartbeat, the lad is trying.

and as a ‘miyagi’ like figure I do like this!..

There were explosive devices found in DC on wednesday. RNC HQ was at one point evacuated due to a bomb threat.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Could be 1 trump voter, or an anarchist/mentalist, deepstate motivated false flag; lots of trump voters are angry but I don't think they actually want to blow up buildings.

The Democratic party politicians have never lied hmm? Anyway, I think we're going round in circles a bit now and will have to agree to disagree on the terrorists angle, you should be more focused and excited about biden and his democrats, it's what you have wanted for 4 years, 8 days left and counting I think.
It's impossible to compare Trump to anyone else...to a democrat or to a republican. He's in a league of his own when it comes to lying.
I'm not excited about Biden. But I am relieved. Will be fun to see what democrats can do with their tiny majority.

It's impossible to compare Trump to anyone else...to a democrat or to a republican. He's in a league of his own when it comes to lying.
I'm not excited about Biden. But I am relieved. Will be fun to see what democrats can do with their tiny majority.

One benefit, hopefully as an outsider, is the news coverage can go back down a notch; anything trump did that the media didn't like, or the democrats reacting to him, would get prime time news coverage in the uk. Resulting in stupid, endless melodrama from our tv's talking heads.

Last edited:
One benefit, hopefully, as an outsider is the news coverage can go back down a notch; anything trump did that the media didn't like, or the democrats reacting to him, would get prime time news coverage in the uk. Stupid, endless melodrama from our tv's talking heads.
The bias is the worst ever seen.

we won’t hear a word from sniffy sleepy as he fits the narrative.

Late night snacking again ffs!

chilli and beef with green peppers and added ‘Nando’s’ hot sauce.

rice is whole brown (as I’m healthy)

also pitta breads.

@Steviedoo i agree mate my pictures don’t do justice to my food as this tastes awesome..

have a good day tomoz guys and all the best, I’ll be eating this then some chocolate then bed.

best wishes

the corona cook

ben 4149F43C-EB8C-4875-89C6-A009388D9FF0.jpeg

American Health care system is disgusting, I don't want to hear about Obama care or Trump care ect. How in 2021 in one of the biggest richest countries' in the world parents can not get medical help for there children even after working every hour god sends is Heartbreaking,
NHS is not perfect but every time ive wanted it its been there every time ive need drugs its been there affordable.
Why do Americans have such a hard time understand Universal healthcare and the benefits of it, There happy paying billions in taxes just in case they go to war, but they stop at health care???

No sane person is supporting the proud (pride?) boys. :puke: (its a very silly name... ) :lolup:
They are just a bunch of kkk wannabees. :axeman2:
OI don't Bring "PRIDE" in to this :laugh:
This is the only Pride there is

1610533440698.png

American Health care system is disgusting, I don't want to hear about Obama care or Trump care ect. How in 2021 in one of the biggest richest countries' in the world parents can not get medical help for there children even after working every hour god sends is Heartbreaking,
NHS is not perfect but every time ive wanted it its been there every time ive need drugs its been there affordable.
Why do Americans have such a hard time understand Universal healthcare and the benefits of it, There happy paying billions in taxes just in case they go to war, but they stop at health care???

America is the most medicated of countries by far and the charges for medicines are astronomical. Trump had vowed to tackle the costs of medicines which is one reason why he was hated by the pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals that funds the big tv and radio networks. Pharmaceuticals that have so many career politicians in their pockets on both sides of the political divide.
I think that Americans from both camps would be willing to back a new party that will represent their interests instead of corruption,deception and big tech control

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back