North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, allow me to be clear here.
I am not an American-hating person.
I absolutely admire that the people arent granted rights, but fight and fought tooth and nail for every single one.
They are a strong, proud and commanding nation.

That doesnt mean, however, Im not allowed to disagree nor disparriage current affairs..we share a block of land and we share issues.
A reality-star joke of a president
Riots, race or otherwise
Hate
Division.

I think the WORLD hopes they rise to a better standard

I think you're being a bit harsh there on Rena. Sure, there's far worse countries but for a 1st world civilized country the USA is trying its best to be bottom of the barrel.

Thank you :) .

FTR I never said others are not suffering else where but since i do not live in another country i can not speak on what is going on . I can only speak on what i see daily here in the USA. I do not recall ever bashing Trump or anyone for that matter. All i posted was that I hope who ever is chosen can make things better. I really do not know how my post can be seen as anything but a personal perspective in the life of some one that currently lives in the USA. Believe me i think long and hard before i post and since 2012 i have not posted much. I will let everyone have at it in the North Korea thread and i will go back to quietly lurking about. I would like to also add one thing before i go. I used to wonder why some long time members seem to vanish from CM and i have gotten a few responses that surprised me. I think i just stepped into the know and can relate now. I do not know if it is a language barrier to why the posts i do make is misconstrued to mean something else entirely. Yes for me during this time (personal view) it is a nightmare of uncertainty . Life is uncertain but this is something different entirely. I respect everyone's views agree or disagree. Trump, Biden, the man living in the moon. I have no problem with who ever is chosen to be the President as long as this bottom of the barrel is flushed with fresh water and things get better.

FTR I never said others are not suffering else where but since i do not live in another country i can not speak on what is going on . I can only speak on what i see daily here in the USA. I do not recall ever bashing Trump or anyone for that matter. All i posted was that I hope who ever is chosen can make things better. I really do not know how my post can be seen as anything but a personal perspective in the life of some one that currently lives in the USA. Believe me i think long and hard before i post and since 2012 i have not posted much. I will let everyone have at it in the North Korea thread and i will go back to quietly lurking about. I would like to also add one thing before i go. I used to wonder why some long time members seem to vanish from CM and i have gotten a few responses that surprised me. I think i just stepped into the know and can relate now. I do not know if it is a language barrier to why the posts i do make is misconstrued to mean something else entirely. Yes for me during this time (personal view) it is a nightmare of uncertainty . Life is uncertain but this is something different entirely. I respect everyone's views agree or disagree. Trump, Biden, the man living in the moon. I have no problem with who ever is chosen to be the President as long as this bottom of the barrel is flushed with fresh water and things get better.
dont ever feel shy to post :)
you are always welcome here, or any thread :)

What the.. no im not.
I posted one just a couple hours ago.
You dont even watch them it seems. :(

Heres a bunch.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Heres one on the Yosemite-bear.
They like rainbows, and probably jazz-tobacco.

Need more sausage vids!

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's sausaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

What the.. no im not.
I posted one just a couple hours ago.
You dont even watch them it seems. :(

Heres a bunch.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Heres one on the Yosemite-bear.
They like rainbows, and probably jazz-tobacco.

I made the mistake of clicking on your link and watching the most emotional moments of wildlife. The tears have not stopped.
Can this thread now go back to the more placid thread that it once was please?

tenor.gif

...I wouldn’t take it personally...

I prefer leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's sausaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeee
Well yeah, we all prefer those videos.
But not every day can be letshavefun-day.
Some days there will be more educational videos, like the ones below.

Who knew eggs had so much to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back