North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the media normalizes it.
because his party has no balls.
because he is the president and cannot be sued for slander.

but Biden made some blunder about blacks, let’s all jump on that And not talk about those fine people our presidents keeps talking about...
Haha, yeah i saw that he kind of messed up.
Also saw that the Trump campaign are selling shirts. :p

jiji.png

because the media normalizes it.
because his party has no balls.
because he is the president and cannot be sued for slander.

but Biden made some blunder about blacks, let’s all jump on that And not talk about those fine people our presidents keeps talking about...

Yeah gladly the thing with Biden won't stick. Trump is quite screwed imo! I don't see many paths for him to win this election.
Maybe...just maybe we get sensible US back again!

he will cheat...he is already setting up with the mail in voter fraud claims....he ain’t leaving quietly if he loses...

You're probably right, but don't think that'll help him. Only his hc support (36%) believes him on anything. Doubt his handling of corona virus helped him with his crediblity.

I am struggling to think of any leader of any country, past or present, who has brought such embarrassment to their office in the way that Trump has brought to the office of President of America.
Just which part of this is making America great again? More like dragging it into the gutter.

epstein's case isn't that cold and far more suspicious why doesn't trump reopen that one...:rolleyes:

How about let's open a criminal case against Trump for falsely alleging that Joe Scarborough murdered someone. Let's just put Trump in prison and see if he does any better than Epstein. Tired of these idiotic conspiracy crap that hurt people all the time.

How about let's open a criminal case against Trump for falsely alleging that Joe Scarborough murdered someone. Let's just put Trump in prison and see if he does any better than Epstein. Tired of these idiotic conspiracy crap that hurt people all the time.

That would probably be a libel case and not something you go to jail for, but the free speech laws in the US are different to here, for example they can discuss ongoing trials I believe, and OJ was often accused of killing his ex wife even after being acquitted.

I wonder whether anyone in the US does think about this woman's death, if not then surely a big blunder by trump that will cost him votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back