North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify how the big hitters in American politics and commerce are profiteering from this "conflict" against Syria despite their leader singing from the same hymn sheet as America re democracy this clarifies to me how fecked up World events are dictated.

Sorry goatwack, I thought you were serious about the "archives" comment.

I do think (on topic) that China has much more to do with this "turn around" by N. Korea than Trump. Trump hasn't even had their meeting yet. Then with the USA owing China so much money, it could be a bad sign if N. Korea & China team up. (bad sign for USA, IMO)

One thing though, IF N.Korea does follow through and the Korean Peninsula becomes unified, I have to wonder just how much credit Trump will get from it. Since no prior president has managed to do anything.

Just to clarify how the big hitters in American politics and commerce are profiteering from this "conflict" against Syria despite their leader singing from the same hymn sheet as America re democracy this clarifies to me how fecked up World events are dictated.

Sadly it's not just America. The people in the shadows are from not just the states, but also the UK ( probably more then the states) Germany, France, Israel, Russia.

No it didn’t take long for you to post your hatred for the USA.

Carry on....
Have I ever stated that I hate the USA? By your logic then I would presume that you think that I hate Qatar,France,Saudi Arabia,Turkey and my own Country,England while loving Russia and Syria?

Trump was quoted saying that the Rothchilds in the world need to be pulled down a peg or two. Not exact quote but along those words. Every country has their elite powers, that join together to make sure things run financially smoothly to their benefit. And 9/10 times that will be through a " made up war". Keep it running as long as possible. Back to the original post..........China will either have to cave in and pay the tariffs because that is one way of getting the money owed paid back, but those tariffs are going to cause problems for Canada, because we have have just made a huge deal with China's auto, and parts will have to go through the States first.

Is it any wonder why the " World police" (America) are very selective about which "nasty" Countries President/dictatorship go unpunished/unchecked when there is no financial or strategic gain for America and its chums?
This video may shed a bit more light on America profiteering once again by foreign intervention. Who will be next...

Have I ever stated that I hate the USA? By your logic then I would presume that you think that I hate Qatar,France,Saudi Arabia,Turkey and my own Country,England while loving Russia and Syria?.

And yet, America is the only one you talk about...in both your posts...

So you don’t hate them but you come off as anti American....or maybe you are anti everything...

My theory on this is that China "needs" and wants to keep North Korea as it is because they are not interested in an unified Korea. The same sentiment had almost all people I spoke to during my visits to South Korea, and that goes back a decade. I don't think anything major has changed. A clue to that is the reaction from Beijing when SK allowed the US to install the THAD system.

Why was Kim's ever first visit abroad to Beijing other than China telling / "ordering" him that it has been enough with the nuclear games as it endangers his future of staying in power? "Do more, carry on and you'll find yourself in the gutters" - that is how the message from Beijing could have been.

At present, he can negotiate from a position of power, holding a few, if not most Aces in his hands. And contrary to Mr. T, he is preparing himself well....summit in China, followed by Russia, China and South Korea summits in Pyongyang.

Mr. T. on the other hand can't even hold secret Pompeo's clandestine trip to NK without any other aides or experienced Korea diplomats and blurts it out at the first opportunity like a child that just got the latest Playstation. The only two reasons for Kim to meet Trump are:

- world recognition to be seen on an equal level to the mighty US
- the US signed the armistice, hence they need to be part of any potential peace negotiations / treaty.

Other than that, Mr. T will have a peripheral, if any, influence to what is happening and that only if anything at all will actually happen. The major talks / decisions will be made between Russia, China, NK and SK although Mr. T will spin it to be all his works.

And yet, America is the only one you talk about...in both your posts...

So you don’t hate them but you come off as anti American....or maybe you are anti everything...
Making statements like " your an America hater" without actually addressing the substance of a post is not contributing to debate. In fact all it does is flame. I am not willing to engage in such blanket reactions because it will only get the thread closed

I've received a couple of complaints about the content of this thread.

Guys, the forum is called "Political Rants"! This is more or less a mosh pit in here so unless we're talking serious violations of the General Posting Rules I'd say look elsewhere if you don't like what you are reading. Trust me, most of us do exactly that.

Making statements like " your an America hater" without actually addressing the substance of a post is not contributing to debate. In fact all it does is flame. I am not willing to engage in such blanket reactions because it will only get the thread closed

That’s funny coming from you but ok.

maybe you should stop making blanket statements.

Americans on this forum are tired of the anti American sentiment.

Have a great day Geordie.

That’s funny coming from you but ok.

maybe you should stop making blanket statements.

Americans on this forum are tired of the anti American sentiment.

Have a great day Geordie.

I usually stay out of politics; I don't like the arguments.

But do you not think maybe the middle east (and the RoW) are tired with American interference there? You know, where they do not belong.

It's hardly anti-American to point out that you know, maybe America should withdraw thier troops and stop interferring in other countries affairs militarily.

Having an issue with the American Government and it's "Foreign Policies" (And how they break international law without consequences btw); is not the same as having an issue with American citizens, yuuuuge difference. Believe me!

Last edited:
I usually stay out of politics; I don't like the arguments.

But do you not think maybe the middle east (and the RoW) are tired with American interference there? You know, where they do not belong.

It's hardly anti-American to point out that you know, maybe America should withdraw thier troops and stop interferring in other countries affairs militarily.

Having an issue with the American Government and it's "Foreign Policies" (And how they break international law without consequences btw); is not the same as having an issue with American citizens, yuuuuge difference. Believe me!
It is futile to attempt to reason with the ignorant and blinkered mate. Just let them crack on :thumbsup:

In all honesty, there isnt a country that I don't like, because there hasn't been many that I have been to. Lol. BUT. I will point a few things out. The states can not be judged as a whole country. Each state has it's own laws, and it's own group of people. I've been to Chicago, would I live there> NO! Florida? Very dirty and ignorant, self entitled people. Vermont, and all down the east coast, absolutely breath taking and the same with parts of Michigan. I have flown over Virginia, and seen pictures ( it's on my bucket list to go) The American Government raises my eyebrows a few times but then so does ours. The UK Government does too, sorry guys but it does. I have the utmost respect for Angela Merkel. I could go on and on, but its been a long day trying to figure out codes. Thanks @colinsunderland ( still not working) Oh and does Antisemitism ring true on a government? Because I think that is what people are focusing on...governments and not citizens themselves, even though I did for Chicago and Florida. Okay. Im done blabbering. Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back