Nooooooooooo ...oh..well, fine then

AHHHHH, you northern neighbor! You get it hard up there!

I am just 300 miles south of you guys. I saw snow flakes yesterday in Warwick, NY...and then the sun came out. And that was that!:)

I thought I had it bad before, now I'm in like, one of the top 10 coldest capitals......the heat is always cranked to max and it always escapes so the freaking WE LOVE SNOW, WE LOVE WINTER dogs can sit on the deck (mumblegrumble, stupid finnish mountain dog)

I thought I had it bad before, now I'm in like, one of the top 10 coldest capitals......the heat is always cranked to max and it always escapes so the freaking WE LOVE SNOW, WE LOVE WINTER dogs can sit on the deck (mumblegrumble, stupid finnish mountain dog)

is this it ? your dog
finlapphund.jpg

I see how you have it. Nothing worse than the fall and winter. I guess we will have the snow aswell within a few weeks. I feel i have contributed enough to the global warming to recieve some of it soon.

I was playing at Bodog when that snow I noticed that snow. It was all downhill from there.

I was in the shop today and they asked me if I needed winter tires.
I said "No. I'm still driving on my winter tires from last year."
He asked "When's the last time they were rotated."
I said "About 30 seconds ago. Did you think I slid here?"

I got home after work yesterday and a woman walked in the elevator with me.
She said "It's cold."
I said "It's November."
That seemed to pretty much end that conversation.

And now that it's almost winter we have the wind chill to deal with.
This is where the weatherman starts telling me how I feel every morning.
Every time the wind picks up he suddenly goes from meteorologist to psychologist. "It's -5 today but it feels like -20."
You don't know how I feel.
I'll tell you how I feel. It's -5 degrees today and it feels like you're overstepping your professional boundries.
Just tell me what the temperature is and mind you business about how I feel.

I don't like winter.

lmao
even the cat who generally tries to make a break for the outside gave it a second thought today
why is the weatherman never precognative enough to say 'feels like -20 and you really feel like calling in sick when you're really just going to crawl in jammies and hide under a blanket on the couch watching reruns....go on, I'll be your alibi'

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

View attachment 43300

first snow today
sigh....beginning of the end for 6 months :(

In answer if it pleases.....

I imagine the weather in the UK is not unlike the state of Maine in Spring almost the entire year round that being cold, wet and interspaced with days of cloud hidden sun and unusual deaths, disease, complete insanity, ghosts and an abundance of thoughts that may inspire novels from Stephen King.

Such comforting thought’s
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back