Muslim Who Raped 13 Year Old UK Girl Spared Jail...

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Because “He Didn’t Know It Was Wrong"!!!

Islamic law in action means that there is a two tier justice system. One for natives. Another for Muslim colonists who get to live under their own law in which raping 13 year old girls is okay.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Was the judge in his f...king mind??? :eek2:

Hope the judge took the time to explain to this little girl that multiculturalism is awesome. How old was the religion of peace practitionner?

Same thing happened here a few years ago when a bunch of Haitians gang raped a teen girl and claimed that it was a "tradition" in their shitho...er country. Judge let them go with a slap on the wrist and told them not to do it again.

The behaviour of these medievals is sickening, and the media like to hush it up for the sake of 'harmony'. Almost daily gangs of these subhumans are in court for grooming underage (usually white) girls for sex in the UK. When the BNP leader Nick Griffin spoke about this in 2003 before it became national news he was put on trial accused of inciting racial and religious hatred (after being set up by the BBC) and subsequently acquitted by a jury who refused to find him guilty for telling the truth. BTW The truth is no longer a defence in PC Britain if it's the 'wrong truth'........

NO! I don't vote for Griffin before you think it. It's just that on this subject he is now acknowledged as the person who brought this endemic racially aggravated urban paedophilia to light first, even in the press who detest him.

The behaviour of these medievals is sickening, and the media like to hush it up for the sake of 'harmony'. Almost daily gangs of these subhumans are in court for grooming underage (usually white) girls for sex in the UK. When the BNP leader Nick Griffin spoke about this in 2003 before it became national news he was put on trial accused of inciting racial and religious hatred (after being set up by the BBC) and subsequently acquitted by a jury who refused to find him guilty for telling the truth. BTW The truth is no longer a defence in PC Britain if it's the 'wrong truth'........

NO! I don't vote for Griffin before you think it. It's just that on this subject he is now acknowledged as the person who brought this endemic racially aggravated urban paedophilia to light first, even in the press who detest him.

This swings both ways, maybe this boy was brought up in Afghanistan / Iraq and had witnessed the UN troops doing it to his 15 year old sister......

Two wrongs don't make a right, but let's not play the racial card here, it's not just white girls being raped by blacks.....Steubenville High football team players yet another example of *White boys* going on the rape.

The case, in which two players from the enormously popular local high-school football team are accused of a sexual attack on a drunk and unconscious teenager.

And like the fucktards in the above video, these guys video'd themselves.

And Nick Griffin is a racist prick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't refer to a race or religion as "subhuman." In fact this is human nature - for those who have been indoctrinated/brainwashed by family or other sexist values via religion or politics. Rape doesn't have much to do with being a muslim. Ask any Catholic priest about that.

What I cannot bear is people shifting blame for wrong deeds on religion. I cannot figure out what it means by a 'holy war' and where millions of innocent people are killed in the name of religion. Any religion, or 'Gods' for that matter protect people and direct them to peace and kindness. The true followers of any religion will not condone such shameless action.

Please don't refer to a race or religion as "subhuman." In fact this is human nature - for those who have been indoctrinated/brainwashed by family or other sexist values via religion or politics. Rape doesn't have much to do with being a muslim. Ask any Catholic priest about that.

Well said.

As an aside that Horwicz magazine is a very controversial rabid site that has been accused of being racist.It is American so maybe his use of rape as in statutory rape is appropriate there

The Daily Mail covers the same story

Addressing Rashid, the judge said: ‘I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity.’

Read more:

Clearly he should be convicted and punished for having sex with someone who was under age, he got a 9 month suspended sentence and a two year supervision order. Maybe not enough but the judge knows more about this than Horowicz.

shame

There is a huge accent on the word MUSLIM.

In my country where the most of our population is Orthodox Christian - a Muslim is a "persona-non-grata", still, only in our country EU contributed for Muslims to get their own territory - Kosovo.

Even tough Serbia represents the main "Maginot Line" between Christianity and Islam during tens of centuries, all the international organizations gave their approval for Independent Kosovo aka Republic of Kosovo.

NO-WAY anyone can beat the hate towards Muslims that Serbians have.

Still, IMO, no religion can be generalized and be flagged as "subhuman" or something similar.

I think the understanding of Radical Islamism cannot float with the modern world, still, it is a shame to call them "subhuman".

This article is something we all need to fight against, but for sure, the guilty is solely HIS and not of all Muslims.

A thousand thank yous, Bryan. You summed up my thoughts very well, can add nothing except :thumbsup:

While one bad action doesn't excuse, nor clear other bad ones, we all have to realize and try to understand that the World is not on the same stage of development, meaning that there are many different ways of being, different cultures and different ways of thinking around the Globe.
Not something bad, just reality.

As (most) usually, the media try to create a situation by the wrong means, unfortunately.

Like others said before, this shouldn't have a religious approach, because we are here debating a human behaviour much more complex than that, nor should be assumed as a racist issue.
However, we also must not avoid to discuss this openly and without any type of constraints, otherwise we won't be able to contribute for the expected respect we all must have for our fellow-creatures.

Regardless of having the possibility of maintaining their culture/religious references and habits, when going to live abroad everyone must respect and adapt to the local laws (and some usages). And this is something that any immigrant knows, without a shadow of doubt.
Speaking of UK, imagine a guy that would insist on driving on the right side of the road when in London - because in his country that was the rule - and everytime he provoked a car accident he would always claim before the judge that he thought he was doing it right!

This said, I think that for the sake of human kind we must always condemn this sort of happenings, no matter who practices them and where they are committed.
I vehemently condemn and look down on anyone who commits this type of crime and I really can't understand why a judge (in any civilized part of the world) doesn't simply apply the law in these situations.

If you check my post, I refer to those IN COURT FOR GROOMING/RAPING UNDERAGE GIRLS as 'subhumans' not muzzies per se. You've quoted me out of context. Please let's be clear about this; I would not come on a forum and class a whole religion/race/nationality as subhuman!:(:(

Nick Griffin may be a 'racist' BUT he did risk his own freedom by exposing this vile practice of organized muslim grooming of underage girls for sex.
Same as the Betfred OP may have been a 'fraudster' but exposed a big problem.............:)

A few words to try and explain some details here...Having sex with an underage girl no matter if she consented to having sex or not is classified as statuary rape.

We do not know nothing of the young boy's past and what he has experienced in life, if he has grown up amidst a backdrop of violence and hate in a war torn country and witnessed rape being committed by the *good guys* the UN (biting my tongue here) peace keepers force, then he will undoubtedly be led to believe there is nothing wrong with it.

Now, imagine the headlines if this case went full public and the independents MSM got hold of it - (ITN, Channels 4-5) 'Muslim boy thinks rape is okay after witnessing UN troops raping everything that has a fanny', this would get people's interest, bearing in mind rape is a war crime and a breach of the Geneva Convention's protocols and rules, here we have soldiers openly admitting rape on video, yet no charges have been made, this in due course could lead to more research by those who's interest has been kindled by these cases of rape...."I wonder what other war crimes have been committed?", they may ponder....Murder - The War you don't see by John Pilger..............

The use of radioactive materials - google images..... Depleted Uranium......

Deny Ignorance.

We do not know nothing of the young boy's past and what he has experienced in life, if he has grown up amidst a backdrop of violence and hate in a war torn country and witnessed rape being committed by the *good guys* the UN (biting my tongue here) peace keepers force, then he will undoubtedly be led to believe there is nothing wrong with it.

As much as I dislike the UN, why the hell do you even bring that up? Do you really think that they need the UN to show them rape and stuff when they come straight from countries that are still stuck in the Middle Age?

This is a cultural problem. Multiculturalism is the cancer that's going to kill Western societies. The problem isn't the Arabs, the problem is when they bring their culture with them, the same culture that is responsible for most of the problems in their respective countries (which is the reason why they are here in the first place).

Want to come here? No problem but you need to adapt to your new home. That means dress, speak and act like the people that live here.

I strongly suggest everyone to watch this video. It's an hour long, but very interesting and eye-opening.

I strongly suggest everyone to watch this video. It's an hour long, but very interesting and eye-opening.

I take it you Canadians are suffering the 'benefits' of multiculturalism too Balhazar?
The liberals making excuses for rapists and paedophiles under the guise of 'cultural misunderstandings' are almost as bad themselves, for they exacerbate the issue.

I DON'T CARE WHAT COUNTRY/RELIGION/CULTURE YOU ARE FROM - YOU DON'T ABUSE AND BULLY CHILDREN!!

If your beliefs allow or excuse this you have no place in civilized society and should be removed from it hence.

This should be a worldwide ethos.

I take it you Canadians are suffering the 'benefits' of multiculturalism too Balhazar?
The liberals making excuses for rapists and paedophiles under the guise of 'cultural misunderstandings' are almost as bad themselves, for they exacerbate the issue.

I DON'T CARE WHAT COUNTRY/RELIGION/CULTURE YOU ARE FROM - YOU DON'T ABUSE AND BULLY CHILDREN!!

If your beliefs allow or excuse this you have no place in civilized society and should be removed from it hence.

This should be a worldwide ethos.

Er, Balthazar doesnt speak for us all. I'm happy we enjoy the benefits of a multi-cultural society; our great mosaic

Want to come here? No problem but you need to adapt to your new home. That means dress, speak and act like the people that live here.

Er, Balthazar doesnt speak for us all. I'm happy we enjoy the benefits of a multi-cultural society; our great mosaic

I really think and believe that you both have your dose of reason.

Portugal was a country of emigration long ago, but has become an immigration country now, being the "official" number of around half million immigrants in a +/-10M population, but it is commonly accepted that the immigrant community should be around 10% of total.

So, I could say that Portugal is also a multicultural society, with communities from former African colonies people, to Brazilians (the biggest community now), Slav people (mainly Ukrainians), Indians, Chinese and in a small number South Americans and North Africans, and we are proud to receive all them and we try to integrate them in our society (we have the ACIME - Alto Comissariado para a Imigração e Minorias Étnicas).
Portugal is a Catholic country by great majority, but there are communities of (almost?) all religions in Portugal with their respective prayer sanctuaries (Islamic community, Judaic/Jewish, other Christian branches, Buddhist, and so on...).
I don't remember any event of religious places being attached or even I remember anyone being insulted/hurt when walking on the streets or anywhere else because of one's religious faith.

However, and sorry for repeating myself, although without the imposition of resigning to their original cultures and beliefs (not at all), anyone living in a foreign country must abide the local Law and culture if one also wants to be accepted and respected by the others.
And what we know is that in the majority of the Arabic countries/societies this doesn't happen (foreign people are usually not allowed to profess their own religious options, nor some or most of their cultural uses), while in the Occidental civilizations this is quite common.

Moreover, although it might seem quite radical, in my opinion anyone who doesn't want/intend to abide the cultures and Law of the country where one is an immigrant, then one should leave that country (or shouldn't have emigrated to that place in first instance), or the local authorities should impose one to leave, if one is caught in fault and shows the intention of not changing one's behaviour and moral conduct.

Like the saying: "If you put a rotten potato in a sack of good potatoes, all become rotten... and if you put a good potato in a sack of rotten potatoes it will become rotten too".
Unfortunately that's how things work most of the times in society terms.

To excuse someone's faults with the mistakes committed by others (like the film posted by a member intended, maybe) must not be accepted in a civilized society. That would be like to agree with the act and that can't happen.
We can educate and teach foreign people when they commit such an act, but never agree with or excuse that person.

Last edited:
I really think and believe that you both have your dose of reason.

Portugal was a country of emigration long ago, but has become an immigration country now, being the "official" number of around half million immigrants in a +/-10M population, but it is commonly accepted that the immigrant community should be around 10% of total.

So, I could say that Portugal is also a multicultural society, with communities from former African colonies people, to Brazilians (the biggest community now), Slav people (mainly Ukrainians), Indians, Chinese and in a small number South Americans and North Africans, and we are proud to receive all them and we try to integrate them in our society (we have the ACIME - Alto Comissariado para a Imigração e Minorias Étnicas).
Portugal is a Catholic country by great majority, but there are communities of (almost?) all religions in Portugal with their respective prayer sanctuaries (Islamic community, Judaic/Jewish, other Christian branches, Buddhist, and so on...).
I don't remember any event of religious places being attached or even I remember anyone being insulted/hurt when walking on the streets or anywhere else because of one's religious faith.
However, and sorry for repeating myself, although without the imposition of resigning to their original cultures and believes (not at all), anyone living in a foreign country must abide the local Law and culture if one also wants to be accepted and respected by the others.
And what we know is that in the majority of the Arabic countries/societies this doesn't happen (foreign people are usually not allowed to profess their own religious options, nor some or most of their cultural uses), while in the Occidental civilizations this is quite common.

Moreover, although it might seem quite radical, in my opinion anyone who doesn't want/intend to abide the cultures and Law of the country where one is an immigrant, then one should leave that country (or shouldn't have emigrated to that place in first instance), or the local authorities should impose one to leave, if one is caught in fault and shows the intention of not changing one's behaviour and moral conduct.

Like the saying: "If you put a rotten potato in a sack of good potatoes, all become rotten... and if you put a good potato in a sack of rotten potatoes it will become rotten too".
Unfortunately that's how things work most of the times in society terms.

To excuse someone's faults with the mistakes committed by others (like the film posted by a member intended, maybe) must not be accepted in a civilized society. That would be like to agree with the act and that can't happen.
We can educate and teach foreign people when they commit such an act, but never agree with or excuse that person.

Unfortunately you haven't read around. Where Islamic commnunites are dominant, this happens all too frequently. In the UK there are countless examples. In Oslo, Norway, every stranger rape in the last 5 years has been carried out by non-indigenous third-world immigrants. Similar in Malmo Sweden. Look in Google and see. This is a Europe-wide issue.

Unfortunately you haven't read around. Where Islamic commnunites are dominant, this happens all too frequently. In the UK there are countless examples. In Oslo, Norway, every stranger rape in the last 5 years has been carried out by non-indigenous third-world immigrants. Similar in Malmo Sweden. Look in Google and see. This is a Europe-wide issue.

Such failures create a feeling of indignation towards immigrants, which can evolve over time into outright hatred and actual attacks on people purely because they are of similar race, culture, or religion to the "hate figures". In the past, this has opened the door to the radical right wing groups such as Fashist movements like the former Nazi regime, and more modern neo-Nazi groups that follow beliefs that only just fall short of full blown eugenics. UK parties like the BNP (National Front in disguise) call for forced deportation of all those of a different race to the originating white Anglo-Saxon Brits (themselves the product of a multicultural mix from 1000 years ago). They even expect those born here to "go home".

We now have the EDF, which seems to target the Asian and Islamic communities with a message that they should convert to the accepted Western ideals, or go to a country that better suits them.

Immigrants in general are targetted due to the perceived "special treatment" they get, which mostly means being fast tracked to the front of the queue for many services that native Brits have to wait in line for because of a national shortage.

The problem is not immigrants themselves, it is the governments' failure to deal with the problems created properly, and make sure than EVERYONE gets treated fairly. This means that a law is a law, and if one breaks it, one is judged and sentenced without regard to their race or religion. Generally, "ignorance is no defence" in law, so pleading that "I didn't know it was wrong" should not in itself result in a more lenient sentence in those cases where the law in question is "obvious", such as rape, robbery, kidnap, etc.

In effect, this looks like a paedophile using the "she wanted it" defence when caught, and this would not normally save them from a custodial sentence - if anything, it could INCREASE the sentence as it demonstrates that their ignorance presents a danger to the public should they be released.

The judge has now created a PR storm, and there may be pressure to explain this decision.

The UK now has a system where an appeal can be made when a sentence is considered to have been too lenient. In the past, only the criminal could appeal on the grounds that a sentence was too harsh.

I read about this and I am quite well informed on this subject.

What you say doesn't contradict what I wrote, actually.
You just added +/-specific happenings to reinforce the seriousness of the problem and you implicitly agree with me when I say that the Law representatives must fulfill their duties applying the Law in an universal way.

Because we should be no mistaken about this, the Law in the Occidental societies/countries condemn these acts.
But the judges and other Law representatives don't apply The Law because of political matters, it's that simple. I absolutely don't agree with that way of being.

Remark: I think the Islamic community is not "dominant" in UK, instead "relevant". In fact, that illusion is observed in many other countries, because they are not many in relative terms, but they are allowed to practice their religious cults openly and they are quite active, what sometimes gives them an importance they don't have in reality.

We now have the EDF, which seems to target the Asian and Islamic communities with a message that they should convert to the accepted Western ideals, or go to a country that better suits them.

Well, I wouldn't say "convert", because that would be like The Inquisition times, something I have never accepted or agreed with.

What should be requested to any immigrant or person living abroad is to understand the culture (including everything a society can be made of) of the place they emigrated or living in, so that they might be respected for their own cultures as well.

This is very simple and everyone in this situation just has to will to do that.
The problem is that the mentality of Occidental people is much more open/receptive to new cultures than others in other parts of the World, mostly because people who were born in those other places are brought up with a "closed" mentality to different cultures.
That's one of the biggest issues here.

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't say "convert", because that would be like The Inquisition times, something I have never accepted or agreed with.

What should be requested to any immigrant or person living abroad is to understand the culture (including everything a society can be made of) of the place they emigrated or living in, so that they might be respected for their own cultures as well.

This is very simple and everyone in this situation just has to will to do that.
The problem is that the mentality of Occidental people is much more open/receptive to new cultures than others in other parts of the World, mostly because people who were born in those other places are raised with a "closed" mentality to different cultures.
That's one of the biggest issues here.

Convert does not mean having to change religion, as western ideals include the freedom to practice any religion. Maybe adapt is better, as there are situations where religious laws and customs conflict with the law, and in such cases, the local law should be followed.

The same is true of Islamic states, it is just that their local laws are much more restrictive to the extent that the practice of any religion except Islam is forbidden by law. There are other cultures that deem the age of consent to be lower than the accepted 16 or 18 in Western societies. However, when in a Western society, the age of consent is governed by local law, not religion. I am also wondering whether it is really the case that in Islamic states the age of consent is 13, or whether this is a crafty defence used to hoodwink the judge into imposing a more lenient sentence. Clever lawyers often get their guilty clients off the hook through clever strategies designed to influence the judge and jury, and even to get a case struck out on a technicality even though their client is guilty as charged.

Convert does not mean having to change religion, as western ideals include the freedom to practice any religion. Maybe adapt is better, as there are situations where religious laws and customs conflict with the law, and in such cases, the local law should be followed.

The same is true of Islamic states, it is just that their local laws are much more restrictive to the extent that the practice of any religion except Islam is forbidden by law. There are other cultures that deem the age of consent to be lower than the accepted 16 or 18 in Western societies. However, when in a Western society, the age of consent is governed by local law, not religion. I am also wondering whether it is really the case that in Islamic states the age of consent is 13, or whether this is a crafty defence used to hoodwink the judge into imposing a more lenient sentence. Clever lawyers often get their guilty clients off the hook through clever strategies designed to influence the judge and jury, and even to get a case struck out on a technicality even though their client is guilty as charged.

No, in Islamic states child brides are commonplace, although the koran forbids sex with them until they 'bleed'.
In the koran there are verses where mohammed takes the 9-years old daughter of a father and 'marries' her.
Pederasty is also common in some countries like Afghanistan.

The problem has occurred because we have imported huge numbers from cultures diametrically opposite to ours, from countries sometimes decades or even centuries behind us in advancement, who like the payoff of living in a 'first-world' wealthy nation but unlike us have never been through the processes that created this advancement such as democracy, end of theocratic rule of state, freedom of expression and invention etc.

IF we wound the clock back 50 years or so, and instead of mass third-world immigration we had say imported millions of Poles/East Germans who had fled the old Communist Bloc, do you honestly thin we would be facing the severe and critical issues we do now?

Even adapt may be too strong, but that I can already buy:)
To understand the local cultures should be anyway and imo the best way for someone to integrate and interact with others in a society, without losing one's own references.

If we bear in mind that in the Islamic societies (not quite countries, because there's only one assumed Islamic state - Iran), all the political parties are religious parties, we can more easily understand how it works.
While in the so called Occidental societies Law and Religion are naturally separate, in the Islamic societies politics is an intrinsic part of the Religion, and the Law (created by the religious "authorities") just exists to impose the Quran (Alcorão in Portuguese).

As I said in a previous post, this shows how different are the stages of thinking around the World. Not a good thing, nor a bad one, just the reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back