New Slot Announcement Monopoly Megaways from Big Time Gaming!

I played this for the first and last time yesterday, it's pants. I somehow managed to get two bonuses within close proximity, on the 2nd one, the top hat t*sser made sure to demolish my prime real estate right at the end of the bonus in return for 2 non winning spins.

Then again if those 4 houses had remained intact, I might have played on so (tight-arse) Rich Uncle Pennybags did me a favour :laugh:

Cor dear it takes ages to get those houses though, I had sunk £29 on 20p stake before I got my first, unless you get the 'chance' card and then the 'all the ways' screen gave you 4-5 cascade wins, that seems to be the idea.

This game is pushing the boundary of slot design but not in a good way :eek2:

Don't forget peeps, that in the base game and bonus your moves are determined by the of-a-kind number. So if you are 2 away from a station and expecting 4 extra spins, you need a 3OAK win or if 5 steps away from a load of houses to increase your multiplier, you need a 6OAK win. It's frustrating watching videos when people seem to urge the little tosspot along and then don't realise that as soon as the win drops in his moves are fixed in the number of steps he advances.

Don't forget peeps, that in the base game and bonus your moves are determined by the of-a-kind number. So if you are 2 away from a station and expecting 4 extra spins, you need a 3OAK win or if 5 steps away from a load of houses to increase your multiplier, you need a 6OAK win. It's frustrating watching videos when people seem to urge the little tosspot along and then don't realise that as soon as the win drops in his moves are fixed in the number of steps he advances.

Oh its "fixed" alright. ;)
Need a 3 you get a 4 etc.

No more monopoly this year for me.

12 pages strong and proud to say not even thrown 20p at this garbage :p :)

Same here mate :thumbsup:

There's more chance of me spending a penny in the middle of the street while surrounded by 10 salivating rottweilers than there is of me spending 20 of them on this piece of hot garbage.

I am playing this slot in yeti at the moment. It's my first time playing it and so far I am w joying it even though I have lost 50% of what I started with. There are checks and balances in so many things. Consider DOA then consider Finn. Then consider your feeling about playing at that time and what you expect and hope for.

I am playing this slot in yeti at the moment. It's my first time playing it and so far I am w joying it even though I have lost 50% of what I started with. There are checks and balances in so many things. Consider DOA then consider Finn. Then consider your feeling about playing at that time and what you expect and hope for.
It played fairly lively for me too at the outset, and I wondered what all the commotion was about. Before long the game goes into a terminal lull where it almost avoids any win or symbol of note.

Then there's the absolutely top-heavy investment into the bonuses that are outright murderous in their returns!

So whilst DOA is boring as anything, we know there's an actual chance of winning, and winning BIG. Finn.....I'll skip commenting on that for my own sanity :D

By all means, if the Monopoly frolics on show float your boat then by all means. Let's see how you feel about it after 3 deposits and an RTP of 55% :laugh:

It played fairly lively for me too at the outset, and I wondered what all the commotion was about. Before long the game goes into a terminal lull where it almost avoids any win or symbol of note.

Then there's the absolutely top-heavy investment into the bonuses that are outright murderous in their returns!

So whilst DOA is boring as anything, we know there's an actual chance of winning, and winning BIG. Finn.....I'll skip commenting on that for my own sanity :D

By all means, if the Monopoly frolics on show float your boat then by all means. Let's see how you feel about it after 3 deposits and an RTP of 55% :laugh:
It really is horses for courses. After posting the above post I hit the bonus twice. The first took me above what I started with. The second very soon after gave Jack shit. But I don't think it is anything like as bad as its reported in here to be. But I started playing it with the perspective of enjoying play time. I cant say the same thing about DOA1/2 but I decide to play a slot for different reasons.
Edit.
I don't think that this is a slot to play in for big profit but I don't think it is as bad as it is painted

Last edited:
Hi All!

[Shameless Plug]
I'm pleased to say this game is now live on the Slots tab at 32Red. Fancy giving it a go? There's a £/€10 no deposit bonus waiting for the first 10 players to PM me their username.
[/Shameless Plug]

Mark

Terms:
- 30x Playthrough on the £10 bonus.
- Valid for members who joined prior to me posting this. Members must have a minimum of 10 posts.
- If 10 people don't PM in the next 48hrs, the promo ends.
- No cap on winnings from the bonus.
- Usual bonus terms apply, see website for details.

Hi All!

[Shameless Plug]
I'm pleased to say this game is now live on the Slots tab at 32Red. Fancy giving it a go? There's a £/€10 no deposit bonus waiting for the first 10 players to PM me their username.
[/Shameless Plug]

Mark

Terms:
- 30x Playthrough on the £10 bonus.
- Valid for members who joined prior to me posting this. Members must have a minimum of 10 posts.
- If 10 people don't PM in the next 48hrs, the promo ends.
- No cap on winnings from the bonus.
- Usual bonus terms apply, see website for details.
And there's a no-win bonus round waiting for you in the game too...

House about we show Mark our appreciation for this giveaway.

Has anyone done well on Monopoly though, is the question.

There's just n-hotel-ing

As I’ve said before, it CAN pay out. I’ve had good rounds on it in free play. But it’s very volatile. There are better Megaways slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back