New Slot Announcement Micro Knights by Elk Studios

Not once, 4th was the best in hours of testing. :oops:

EDIT: sorry, it was the 5th flag where it removes all symbols and adds them to the queue.

I have hit all flags on a basegame win for a total of about 270x

A very good game (the 'queue' mechanic is really smart!) but I feel that this one does not have the higher variance of some of the newer ELK games but instead the lower variance of some of their older games. i.e. more of a moneydrain

A very good game (the 'queue' mechanic is really smart!) but I feel that this one does not have the higher variance of some of the newer ELK games but instead the lower variance of some of their older games. i.e. more of a moneydrain

Brave Sir Pointystick seems to have some kind of beef with the bull hah
I always seem to get a bull first standing first in the queue.

Im gonna try it with real money later.
Maybe my bad luck is because im not using my lucky money.
;)

Brave Sir Pointystick seems to have some kind of beef with the bull hah
I always seem to get a bull first standing first in the queue.

Im gonna try it with real money later.
Maybe my bad luck is because im not using my lucky money.
;)

I would still take caution, brave Sir Knight Kroffealot.

Although this seems a bit gentler on the balance than say Cygnus or even Voodoo Gold. It may be the honeymoon period but she may not like your honey ;) I had about 100 spins over two other sites before All British and she scared me a little.

We actually opened this game today and when we had to squint to see the rather small grid, we said, enh, went to a different game.

May give it a punt another time.

You should try my improved version.
The red guy just pushes the blue one out of the way when he needs to go past him.

howit.png

Indeed, where their last games like Cygnus, Voodoo Gold are a 9/10, Micro Knights is only 7/10 on the volatility scale. And max win is 2,500x bet only.

Indeed, where their last games like Cygnus, Voodoo Gold are a 9/10, Micro Knights is only 7/10 on the volatility scale. And max win is 2,500x bet only.
Oh, that "low"?
I figured it could go a bit crazier with the two last flags.
If i get a decent balance one of these days ill give it a go.

Its pretty fun when you get somewhere, but reeeealy frustrating when its just deadspins/small wins.
I get Reactoonz flashbacks. :p

thank you harry thats clears a lot :)

i thought the symbol next to tower will always play if there is combinations on the grid (ie if i have a frog 4 symbol if there is one in grid it should always give the +4 and resulting a win )

sorry to see your site bit late will register later today :) will be better if its added to your signature so others can note in and register

@muziq

I've been in touch with Elk to get 100% clarity on the Symbol Queue.

Indeed, the symbol next to the door will be always beamed onto the grid if the number marking it will lead to a new cluster of minimum 5 matching symbols or an existing one would be improved. Hence, I understood and explained it wrong by saying it is random. Sorry for that.

Didn't get an answer though to the Charge Meter, how the symbols are gauged or how many are needed in total to fill it once. Asked again, let's hope they will answer one more time. :)

Last edited:
Did a few hundred spins on it, got a few bonuses no massive hits to speak of, if you enjoy being 1 hit away from activating the first mini feature during the base game and needed 1 hit from the dropdown and it misses 99% of the time this is the slot for you, was not able to get past the giant symbol part, just would not get past it, had a few chances, oh and a couple of bonuses started with 2 dead spins, which is a joke when it only gives 5, won't be playing Micro Shites again in a hurry.

I had another go and it kept taking money for about 30 spins then big win, then same again and again, kept propping the balance until the free spins dropped....nothing outrageous but nice to see the big wild.....

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.40.54.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.41.26.png

Screenshot 2020-02-28 at 18.41.37.png

Edit: Anyone know if the wilds count towards the meter? Following this a few more dropped in but not enough to make the bell ding.

I had another go and it kept taking money for about 30 spins then big win, then same again and again, kept propping the balance until the free spins dropped....nothing outrageous but nice to see the big wild.....

View attachment 124160

View attachment 124159

View attachment 124158

Edit: Anyone know if the wilds count towards the meter? Following this a few more dropped in but not enough to make the bell ding.

Organic wilds count once for every cluster they are part of. However, any added Wilds like through the Super Size or Extra Wilds flag features do not contribute to the meter.

That's the impression I had.

Organic wilds count once for every cluster they are part of. However, any added Wilds like through the Super Size or Extra Wilds flag features do not contribute to the meter.

That's the impression I had.

Actually Harry i may have been mistaken. I was distracted by the kids and grabbed the screenie then went away from my pc. Looking at the screenshot i won an extra £4 so wonder if it did fill the meter and played out but i have a feeling I may have missed what actually happened. I may have had another feature, in hindsight.

Is it just me or does every Elk slot look good and plays well on release then turns to crap fairly quickly ,like Equador Gold etc.
5 days of losses,sub 10x bonuses and today it takes £50 on 0.20 without raising a flag or getting bonus.
Another one to be avoided and back to Bonanza.

I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"
You forgot to tag @ternur , if anyone knows it's him :D
Absolutely right, if anyone it will be him. :D

Hah. It took me about a month to notice this. How's that for awareness of you surroundings :laugh:

And in the end have no clue what the song is. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back