New Slot Announcement Micro Knights by Elk Studios

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
Micro Knights from Elk Studios

1581493007032.png

First grid slot and it is hilarious. Two random features, 6 Flag features (collect winning symbols to trigger), Symbol Queue (adding symbols to clusters) and a free spins round. :D

Release: 25th Feb 2020
RTP: 96%
Volatitlity: M-H (7/10)
Max win: 2,500x
Bet sizes: 0.20 - 100
Cluster Pays: 5 symbols minimum to score a win

Last edited:

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"
pretty sure it's 'we are micro knights, fighting for survival...' so probably an original song

muziq

MM
@Harry_BKK

the 6 flag features collections are stored and played right? when super size played i have two more charges available im sure but after teh super size it didn't play

or is it like that they are stored up to supersize .

anyway really fun game to play . is there any chance to a mire than 3 scatter trigger

steveh35

Ueber Meister
Played it last night took over £30 off me at 40p before I even got close to the flag bonus then I got a win of just £8.70 rtp is just 51% for me.

Screen play is way too small to play for long, shame as it could have been designed so much better.

muziq

MM
Played it last night took over £30 off me at 40p before I even got close to the flag bonus then I got a win of just £8.70 rtp is just 51% for me.

Screen play is way too small to play for long, shame as it could have been designed so much better.
yeah screen is too small :( i started with 187.5 balance and was down to 119 at .6 bet , then first big win came not on a bonus though a good supersize symbol win thent it played in between i played for 3 hours and eventually cashed out 300

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
@Harry_BKK

the 6 flag features collections are stored and played right? when super size played i have two more charges available im sure but after teh super size it didn't play

or is it like that they are stored up to supersize .

anyway really fun game to play . is there any chance to a mire than 3 scatter trigger
Flag features are stored in a fixed order and should trigger every time you have no win after a cascade.

Flags must be extended to be active. Did you have both active?

Orange and blue flags remove symbols from the grid and push them into the queue.

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1

Agree, the screen is very small but they have the extra stuff around the grid and it needed to be smaller than usual to fit it all on a smartphone screen

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
Flag features are stored in a fixed order and should trigger every time you have no win after a cascade.

Orange and blue flags remove symbols from the grid and push them into the queue.
Just to add, pushing symbols into the queue does not necessarily mean they will be added again. That is triggered randomly.

muziq

MM

is there a way to kow how many flags remaining ?

im not sure of this i have counted and to ma best of knowledge i should have one atleast.

once the next symbol in q has number 6 to it at didn't gyve the win

but may be this is bcs there is no such particular symbol in grid ?

Harry_BKK

Meister Member
CAG
mm1
The flags have to be extended at the bottom to be active. In the pic they are rolled up. A gong sounds every time you fill-up the meter and a flag is extended.

1582719620307.png

The number marking a symbol in the queue does not give you a win. It is the number of extra symbols that will be added to all clusters of matching symbols where it can either create a new winning cluster or improve an existing one.

e.g.

you have the frog marked with 3 next to the tower entrance, a cluster with 2 and one with 6 on the grid. Should the feature trigger then 3 are added to the 2 creating a new 5-symbol cluster (smallest win, equal to a 3OAK) and 3 are added to the 6, upgrading it to a 9-symbol cluster.

Posting a link to my review, hope it is clearly written :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)