New Slot Announcement Micro Knights by Elk Studios

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Micro Knights from Elk Studios

1581493007032.png

First grid slot and it is hilarious. Two random features, 6 Flag features (collect winning symbols to trigger), Symbol Queue (adding symbols to clusters) and a free spins round. :D

Release: 25th Feb 2020
RTP: 96%
Volatitlity: M-H (7/10)
Max win: 2,500x
Bet sizes: 0.20 - 100
Cluster Pays: 5 symbols minimum to score a win

Last edited:
I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"

I am trying to find out what song is played in the bonus round. Could you please listen to it and post the title if you recognize it. Thanks a mil! :)

The FS start at 04:12 in the video.

The text goes like: "We are faithful knights fighting for survival"
pretty sure it's 'we are micro knights, fighting for survival...' so probably an original song

@Harry_BKK

the 6 flag features collections are stored and played right? when super size played i have two more charges available im sure but after teh super size it didn't play

or is it like that they are stored up to supersize .

anyway really fun game to play . is there any chance to a mire than 3 scatter trigger

Played it last night took over £30 off me at 40p before I even got close to the flag bonus then I got a win of just £8.70 rtp is just 51% for me.

Screen play is way too small to play for long, shame as it could have been designed so much better.

Played it last night took over £30 off me at 40p before I even got close to the flag bonus then I got a win of just £8.70 rtp is just 51% for me.

Screen play is way too small to play for long, shame as it could have been designed so much better.

yeah screen is too small :( i started with 187.5 balance and was down to 119 at .6 bet , then first big win came not on a bonus though a good supersize symbol win thent it played in between i played for 3 hours and eventually cashed out 300

@Harry_BKK

the 6 flag features collections are stored and played right? when super size played i have two more charges available im sure but after teh super size it didn't play

or is it like that they are stored up to supersize .

anyway really fun game to play . is there any chance to a mire than 3 scatter trigger

Flag features are stored in a fixed order and should trigger every time you have no win after a cascade.

Flags must be extended to be active. Did you have both active?

Orange and blue flags remove symbols from the grid and push them into the queue.

Agree, the screen is very small but they have the extra stuff around the grid and it needed to be smaller than usual to fit it all on a smartphone screen

Flag features are stored in a fixed order and should trigger every time you have no win after a cascade.

Orange and blue flags remove symbols from the grid and push them into the queue.

Just to add, pushing symbols into the queue does not necessarily mean they will be added again. That is triggered randomly.

is there a way to kow how many flags remaining ?

im not sure of this i have counted and to ma best of knowledge i should have one atleast.

once the next symbol in q has number 6 to it at didn't gyve the win

but may be this is bcs there is no such particular symbol in grid ?

The flags have to be extended at the bottom to be active. In the pic they are rolled up. A gong sounds every time you fill-up the meter and a flag is extended.

1582719620307.png

The number marking a symbol in the queue does not give you a win. It is the number of extra symbols that will be added to all clusters of matching symbols where it can either create a new winning cluster or improve an existing one.

e.g.

you have the frog marked with 3 next to the tower entrance, a cluster with 2 and one with 6 on the grid. Should the feature trigger then 3 are added to the 2 creating a new 5-symbol cluster (smallest win, equal to a 3OAK) and 3 are added to the 6, upgrading it to a 9-symbol cluster.

Posting a link to my review, hope it is clearly written :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The flags have to be extended at the bottom to be active. In the pic they are rolled up. A gong sounds every time you fill-up the meter and a flag is extended.

View attachment 123972

The number marking a symbol in the queue does not give you a win. It is the number of extra symbols that will be added to all clusters of matching symbols where it can either create a new winning cluster or improve an existing one.

e.g.

you have the frog marked with 3 next to the tower entrance, a cluster with 2 and one with 6 on the grid. Should the feature trigger then 3 are added to the 2 creating a new 5-symbol cluster (smallest win, equal to a 3OAK) and 3 are added to the 6, upgrading it to a 9-symbol cluster.

Posting a link to my review, hope it is clearly written :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

thank you harry thats clears a lot :)

i thought the symbol next to tower will always play if there is combinations on the grid (ie if i have a frog 4 symbol if there is one in grid it should always give the +4 and resulting a win )

sorry to see your site bit late will register later today :) will be better if its added to your signature so others can note in and register

thank you harry thats clears a lot :)

i thought the symbol next to tower will always play if there is combinations on the grid (ie if i have a frog 4 symbol if there is one in grid it should always give the +4 and resulting a win )

sorry to see your site bit late will register later today :) will be better if its added to your signature so others can note in and register

Glad I was able to explain. It is rather confusing at first.

The best is for the Symbol Queue to trigger when you have already a large winning cluster on the grid as it will add then the number of symbols to it. The difference in the paytable is significant if you have a few symbols more in the cluster.

The site is not mine, I am a simple content writer (freelancer) only. Started with a blank sheet in Nov 2018 and it has meanwhile nearly 1,000 game reviews. Hence, why I don't have it in the signature.

Trying it out a bit im demo-mode.
Im about 300 spins in, and probably about 450x down.
Game is harder on the balance than Jammin jars goddamnit.
Brave Sir Useless in the top left has increased the queue symbols ONCE.

Better be instant 100 000x and a blowjob if you make it past the first flag.
They do always come in the same order right?
Ive gotten to inferno twice so far. Best win is 13x.

Do the symbols from the queue count for that flag-meter, or is only the symbols on the board that counts?
If i have +3 goats, and it fills in 2 clusters, do the meter count 4 or 10 symbols?
And how is the guy in the top right able to count the symbols, does he have the eyes of an hawk or something?
I feel like they could have used a bit more than 30% of the screen for the actual slot instead of adding all them fancy trees.

And with all them rivers and creeks going everywhere, is it too much to ask that they add a freaking waterwheel somewhere. Talk about wasted potential.

Overall a pretty solid slot, and i think it has a little something for everyone.
7,5/10 Honeyjars.

Elk has not clearly stated how the meter is charged. IMO, it does it variably, depending on symbol value and cluster size, IMO. I watched it closely for 15 minutes and counted each symbol. Couldn't figure out how the meter exactly worked as it was clearly not simply adding the number of symbols as such. I thought each symbol has a "meter value", still based on the numbers but the position on the paytable factored in.

And yes, any added from the Symbol Queue are counted on the meter.

Elk has not clearly stated how the meter is charged. IMO, it does it variably, depending on symbol value and cluster size, IMO. I watched it closely for 15 minutes and counted each symbol. Couldn't figure out how the meter exactly worked as it was clearly not simply adding the number of symbols as such. I thought each symbol has a "meter value", still based on the numbers but the position on the paytable factored in.

And yes, any added from the Symbol Queue are counted on the meter.
Yeah, now that ive had it running for a while it does look like higher paying symbols fill the meter quicker.
I actually had the bonus just now.
Got to the 4th flag.
Have you ever managed to get to the end in the basegame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back