Me drunk

Cleveland

I'm soooooo drunk right now! just wanted to tell you gys I love you so much! I'm serious. My home is your home...sorta kinda. I mean if you really really really need a place to stay. I got you man. I got you!

Freaking vodka taste like isshhh. Lady try to tell me it was grey goose... PAHHH lease! Water down sh((. But thats ok I have my won bottles of Rum and Vodkas. O yeal. Party over here. I been betting crazy. Me post in winnger section. IK. K.

I need to PAB

My wife trying to keep my debit cars. She won't let me play tonight, she holding me back from greatness! I'm destine to be a winner. Max I need you to fix this for me. I'm being cheated! Arrghhhh i'm su pissed! Well not really cause i love her so much. She my pretty ladty :oops:

i go now

i got to bed now. good night everybody! you all are so awesomeness! i love you too!

all my name on the forums. we taking ovaaaa yeaa!

heh heh...I was thinking the same, someone might regret his posts tomorrow. Especially when we all show up on his doorstep! ;)

Have a good sleep Cleve, hope your head doesn't hurt too much in the morning.

Nice to hear from you Cleveland, good to know you are thinking of us. I'll just move this over to The Attic shall I?

My wife trying to keep my debit cars. She won't let me play tonight, she holding me back from greatness! I'm destine to be a winner. Max I need you to fix this for me. I'm being cheated! Arrghhhh i'm su pissed! Well not really cause i love her so much. She my pretty ladty :oops:
And I'm sure you'll thank her in the morning from keeping your cards away from you :D

:lolup:

Poor Cleve.... gonna feel rough this morning.... I recommend a brisk shower, lots of coffee, a piece of toast and a few Tylenol...

!cid_F3BD01FD-FD41-4C0F-9443-B404EE6D43EA.gif

I'm soooooo drunk right now! just wanted to tell you gys I love you so much! I'm serious. My home is your home...sorta kinda. I mean if you really really really need a place to stay. I got you man. I got you!

Freaking vodka taste like isshhh. Lady try to tell me it was grey goose... PAHHH lease! Water down sh((. But thats ok I have my won bottles of Rum and Vodkas. O yeal. Party over here. I been betting crazy. Me post in winnger section. IK. K.

LOL too funny!!! Wish I was a fly on the wall when you wake up with a hangover and start reading your thread hehe :thumbsup:

Glad I don't have Cleve's head this a.m. LOL! Bet the little voices in there are screaming this morning.

I recommend calling in sick today and just sleeping all day. Will make tomorrow look much better.

I'm not even sure where to start :oops: I guess I'll just go with I'm sorry y'all. Its been a while since I've been able to let loose. Went out with a few co-workers. I don't remember the headaches being this painful
smiley-sick019.gif
. Been drinking Vitamin Water to help with the dehydration. Anyway I just wanted to apologize for my bad forum etiquette.

Cleve,

Your posts made laugh so I don't think you have anything to apologize for. At least not by me. Your wife might be another story. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back