Me drunk

There are two kinds of drunks. The kind that hates you a hundred times as much and the kind that loves you a hundred times as much.

I've had my experiences with both. I'm not sure which I prefer.

Putting that aside, this is a place to chat. Just because you're hammered doesn't mean you can't make your best attempt. :thumbsup:

Cleveland can drunken flood all he likes.

Bring it on buddy. :p

yeah and he apparently did it with drunken overzealousness. It was a valid statement; when I came in, this wasn't a merged thread...every post in the boards was a drunken post ie there was nothing of value to read.

yeah and he apparently did it with drunken overzealousness. It was a valid statement; when I came in, this wasn't a merged thread...every post in the boards was a drunken post ie there was nothing of value to read.

Out of all the people that have responded it seems you are the only one that (for some reason) has issues. I'm somewhat confused...if you don't like a post then why read it and then comment? IMHO if a person has nothing constructive to say or has value then why say it unless to impose their own standards.

All he did was invite the entire forum to a party...that's a good thing, no?:D

I'm somewhat confused...if you don't like a post then why read it and then comment?

LOL, I read the post but it wasn't one post, it was a post on every board until they all got merged into one topic shortly thereafter. Anyway, if I and everyone here only commented on posts 'they liked' I wouldn't have much to read :D

I don't have 'issue' with it. So, you are telling me, someone, anyone can come on and post drunk...cool, thanks, I know where to come when I'm hammed up and can come comment on every post; good to know :thumbsup:,

Well, I think you inadvertently hit the nail on the head. Cleveland isn't "anyone." He's been posting here for about a year. Most of the regulars recognize him by now. He doesn't have a reputation of randomly posting nonsense. Just like in real life, if someone you know comes staggering up professing their love for everyone in the room who is not known to act this way, it's quite humorous.

Now if he comes every week in a drunken, incoherent state maybe we'll recommend AA but today it was funny.

Hang around for a while. You'll get to know people a little better.

Ya, I've been around here a couple years but hadn't had much time to actively post; just skip in, read; but I've more 'home time' to actively contribute. :thumbsup: Bear in mind too, my own post is 'out of context'; it's been merged into a larger thread

I have to say it was a very refreshing post. No drama just love. LOL Hey Cleveland tell the wife the next time she needs to take debit cards, computer and cell phone - drunken text are the worse but the naked pictures you send man you can never get those erased... P.S. Go check you phone now ROFL
:D:D:D

Hey Cleveland tell the wife the next time she needs to take debit cards, computer and cell phone - drunken text are the worse but the naked pictures you send man you can never get those erased... P.S. Go check you phone now ROFL
:D:D:D

Ha ha - that reminds me of a time when one of my friends rang me up to ask why my housemate (at the time) had just sent her a photo of his... well, you know :oops:

Oh booze, you are a funny mistress. :D

I'm not even sure where to start :oops: I guess I'll just go with I'm sorry y'all. Its been a while since I've been able to let loose. Went out with a few co-workers. I don't remember the headaches being this painful
smiley-sick019.gif
. Been drinking Vitamin Water to help with the dehydration. Anyway I just wanted to apologize for my bad forum etiquette.

I wasn't offended. Enjoying a Friday happy hour as I post.;) Everyone is entitled to "let loose" every so often.

Look at it this way Cleveland, you coulda said alot worse than you did.

PS - I will be on vacay next week. Since you so warmly invited us all, prepare the spare room. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back