Jammin Jars

Been playing around a little more with Push Gaming slots lately and its crazy how volatile all there slots is getting features on any of them is most times impossibole and they simply rarely pays anything in basegame.

Did have stupid luck on jamin jars last week 1800x and 980x in 2days havent touched it since i know it will just eat my balance for ages now :D

Been playing around a little more with Push Gaming slots lately and its crazy how volatile all there slots is getting features on any of them is most times impossibole and they simply rarely pays anything in basegame.

Did have stupid luck on jamin jars last week 1800x and 980x in 2days havent touched it since i know it will just eat my balance for ages now :D

I went 1100 without 3 Jars this morning.

Had to double check it wasn’t Bonanza I’d on.

Found these two pics somewhere, when the game came out I believe it was.
But here goes
The win isn't mine.
0Vop5Uo.png

6ZzfVMw.png

Ya crazy wins is possibole for sure but getting those is gonna be more than luck :D

Did see a 330000kr on 20kr bet i think it was, someone linked on a letsgiveitaspin stream.

So it's apparent then; they've just done bugger all here to mask their efforts to restrict this slots potential.
If you're going to screw us out of potential at least do a decent job of making us think we're not getting shafted.

IIRC they never said it can pay 100,000x or more. Already lots of 1000x, 1500x, 3000x, 8000x, 15,500x, 19,500x... what more do you need? :)
I don't care it's a scratch card, never seen or had big wins like this in any slot. It is also fun to play. Only bad thing is the long long long dead spins, but deff a fun game to play.

With Nikan on this. We’ve seen it pay big, what more do you want? Yeah, maybe it doesn’t hide the slot scratchcard that well, but I don’t really see the big deal. Put the cash in, click autospin, come back or watch Netflix and who knows it maybe ur turn to pull the 10000x scratch card. Not to everyone’s liking but rather do that that play a game that I know is not going to hit 100x in 100 years, regardless of how unlike a scratchcard it is.

I think the big confusion about randomness comes from the appearance of the "reels"
Not every outcome is possible , despite what the reels look like . They're not real mechanical reels which can land in any position - they are just graphics to show you a visual representation of what you win
Otherwise a slot could just be this 0.00 0.00 0.50 2.00 0.00 7.50 0.00 1.00 0.25 0.00 4.00 0.00 etc etc but there needs to be a game or noone's going to play it (well some would like blitz :p)
So then people see a game like jamming jars and imagine that the jars are free to move around the screen whereever they want and all combine for a trillion x win etc of course it's not like this. They are not actual jars moving about freely - the game already knows how much it is going to pay for the spin and it then makes the graphics in order to show you that win amount in a visually entertaining form . So when you see a game don't be fooled by the reels lol they're not REAL (on most game anyway)

Last edited:
So then people see a game like jamming jars and imagine that the jars are free to move around the screen whereever they want and all combine for a trillion x win etc of course it's not like this.

People don't need to 'imagine' anything, the rules explicitly state that the movement of the jam jars is random, therefore people could conclude, entirely reasonably, that all outcomes are possible at all times.

The rules of this game are incorrect, deceitful, and manipulative.

People don't need to 'imagine' anything, the rules explicitly state that the movement of the jam jars is random, therefore people could conclude, entirely reasonably, that all outcomes are possible at all times.

The rules of this game are incorrect, deceitful, and manipulative.

Oh right. I haven't read the whole thread . Just when I see a game like this and play it I don't really believe those jars can go anywhere at any time . I assume it's somewhat predetermined . Essentially , you are always at the slot's mercy as to whether it's going to pay you or not . The rest is just "entertainment"

IIRC they never said it can pay 100,000x or more. Already lots of 1000x, 1500x, 3000x, 8000x, 15,500x, 19,500x... what more do you need? :)
I don't care it's a scratch card, never seen or had big wins like this in any slot. It is also fun to play. Only bad thing is the long long long dead spins, but deff a fun game to play.

Yeah im pretty sure push gaming said it had a max win of 20,000x which is enough.

Anyone up for anymore of this low-rent horseshit?

While I can understand your views to why you don't like this "scratch card" type slot, I think your missing some of the advantages of it being done this way, which can be beneficial to both the provider and the player,

1. It allows them to balance the wins to the exact way they want.
2. It is easier to calculate its RTP
3. Would most likely hit its expected RTP with far less games. ( giving a lower variance game the illusion of being HV and vice versa )
4. You can be certain what the exact max win is.
5. Larger wins over time should be more consistent and more achievable. ( which we are already seeing compared to other HV slots )

Many could and would argue that its actually a much better way and isn't as far away as you think from other slots when you factor in a lot of features on slots are done this way. ( certain pick me features as an example, which are a pet hate of mine! )

What you probably don't realize is that there will be way more games out there that use this method already without you even knowing it.

I saw a shocking event one night when 3 different streamers all got 10x on Raging Rhino! Yep, 3 independent players ALL got the same BoG result! :eek:

While I can understand your views to why you don't like this "scratch card" type slot, I think your missing some of the advantages of it being done this way, which can be beneficial to both the provider and the player,

1. It allows them to balance the wins to the exact way they want.
2. It is easier to calculate its RTP
3. Would most likely hit its expected RTP with far less games. ( giving a lower variance game the illusion of being HV and vice versa )
4. You can be certain what the exact max win is.
5. Larger wins over time should be more consistent and more achievable. ( which we are already seeing compared to other HV slots )

Many could and would argue that its actually a much better way and isn't as far away as you think from other slots when you factor in a lot of features on slots are done this way. ( certain pick me features as an example, which are a pet hate of mine! )

What you probably don't realize is that there will be way more games out there that use this method already without you even knowing it.

I suspect you're right in that I have played other games that work on similar systems but do a better job of masking it so I didn't realise. However, I don't have any problem whatsoever with pre-determined pick-me rounds, all of 3Dice's pick-mes work on that basis and I'm fine with it, but then again all their slots run on entirely random and uncontrolled spins in the main game, which for me is one of the main appeal of them.

I appreciate what you're getting at with the points 1-2-3-4-5 you make in your post, although I take issue with 3, as some people are having some truly horrible extended runs on this game.

For me personally though the game just leaves me absolutely cold (and remember I did chuck real money at it, over 2000 rounds and achieved an RTP of 70.2%.....).

TBH I think I just like more old-school slots where you can see what's going on, I'd take the original Thunderstruck over Jammin' Jars all week long and twice on Sundays.

Thunderstruck and all the 9-liners are by far the greatest and most enduring slots of all time, so when your Megaways, 243s & sratchcard games have long bit the dust, they'll still provide solid no-nonsense game play.

I've not played Jammin' Jars, nor a fan of designers' wonky definitions of 'random', scratchcard game play, or Candy Crush/ Bubble Bobble type games, but as the end user I'm more than happy to be the recipient of some of this game's win output. £1200 off 20p? Yes please!

To all intents and purposes it won't matter too much if the jars move randomly or not, visually they do, and I don't know the end result. So my expectations are random at least :D

That's not to excuse or encourage this format of slotting. I don't think I'll be playing it anytime soon, even if it hands Bonanza its own arse on a platter :cool:

I suspect you're right in that I have played other games that work on similar systems but do a better job of masking it so I didn't realise. However, I don't have any problem whatsoever with pre-determined pick-me rounds, all of 3Dice's pick-mes work on that basis and I'm fine with it, but then again all their slots run on entirely random and uncontrolled spins in the main game, which for me is one of the main appeal of them.

I appreciate what you're getting at with the points 1-2-3-4-5 you make in your post, although I take issue with 3, as some people are having some truly horrible extended runs on this game.

For me personally though the game just leaves me absolutely cold (and remember I did chuck real money at it, over 2000 rounds and achieved an RTP of 70.2%.....).

TBH I think I just like more old-school slots where you can see what's going on, I'd take the original Thunderstruck over Jammin' Jars all week long and twice on Sundays.

All I meant with point 3 is you could expect it to be much nearer to expected RTP after millions of spins instead of the normal billions.

All I meant with point 3 is you could expect it to be much nearer to expected RTP after millions of spins instead of the normal billions.

That's not a good thing though necessarily . Like any slot that converges on rtp very quickly will suck because you'll never be ahead on it for long

DNVYRmT.jpg

My shocking RTP on this slot at videoslots. I have not had a win over 100X on it. It is pure filth for me. Just kills my balance every single time I play it.

It's a murderous high-variance scratchcard. One session in real play (with an abominable RTP similar to yours) was enough to put me off it for life.

It's not even a proper 'game' IMO, and a very lazily implemented one at that, since they couldn't even be bothered to put enough results into the pool to stop it throwing up duplicate pre-determined win sequences several times over.

All those exciting wins the streamers keep showing on their channels have to be accounted for in the RTP somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back