islamist extremists

...I think that freedom of speech carries with it an obligation for the responsible exercise of that right...that was clearly missing here.
This is true. Freedom of expression is a privilege that millions take for granted. And in saying so, if you are the target of speech or expressions you don't like, you have the obligation (in an enlightened society) to react in a rational manner.

It's called debate - not decapitate. :rolleyes:

Yes, but we're not exactly enlightened. We have made further strides, but recent ones. It's a tad hypocritical judging what we once pretty much did not so very long ago, historically speaking. Is it wrong? By mine and likely your viewpoint, yes. But like your steamroller anology, it's rather like acting smug because I learned something this semester and the other kid a year behind hasn't yet. It's 'new' knowledge, not exactly eons of belief. Given a few generations, who's to say 'they' won't believe what 'we' do now. Our women were once pretty much chattel to be bartered or traded, and not very long ago; current religions have plenty of stipulations. Many female cardinals running around? Popes? Book burnings the same? No. We aren't many generations from gas chambers, cross-burnings, electric chairs ...oh, wait, there's still those. And plenty 'westerners' see our wars as mass murders, and while women may have made leaps and bounds, ask an African American how far back equality goes. Homosexuals...well, bet not too many says, oh, we've all the rights of women

In my opinion, pretty much all religions need to do a little catching up. The only difference in this case is these fanatics haven't stopped killing people for their cause yet but this certainly isn't the only religion guilty of that.

As for being a year behind the other kids, the Qur'an dates back to some time around 600 or 700 AD. I think they've had enough time to catch up.

lol, well, you typed AD;anno domino, 600, 700 years AFTER Christ. To say the 700 year gap is enough to catch up, well, we've certainly had religious zealots within merely the last 100 years of now not 6 or 700. We likely wouldn't have this western mentality we do now, were it NOT for our own religious zealots. Again, not saying its right. Just what is/was.

The morons who are taking action "against the video" in the "name of Islam" are just common-or-garden thugs using any excuse to incite violence.....the video didn't incite the violence, the extremist agitators did.

I don't see cartoons depicting crosses or Jesus being taken down, and neither should they be. In the "Western World", we believe in some form of free speech. As long as someone isn't making fun of someone personally, then I don't see the problem. Religion is and always has been a divisive issue and many people around the world think it's a crock of crap....and they are entitled to express that opinion AFAIC.

The "do-gooders" and "PC" people need to take their blinkers off and realize that these Islamic fundamentalists have an agenda to attempt to control the entire planet, and force their caveman-style "justice" and religious law down everyone's throat.....using whatever means necessary. The IF don't respect OUR religious views, laws, or lifestyle...and yet they expect US to respect and embrace THEIRS.....it's a joke. IMO, any form of religion that condones pack rape, stoning, and revenge killings as a form of punishment has no place in human society. The moderate Muslims have to do more to oppose these madmen, lest the divide become even deeper to the point where Muslims in Western society are feared and segregated socially as a matter of course.

well said well said.

lol, well, you typed AD;anno domino, 600, 700 years AFTER Christ. To say the 700 year gap is enough to catch up, well, we've certainly had religious zealots within merely the last 100 years of now not 6 or 700. We likely wouldn't have this western mentality we do now, were it NOT for our own religious zealots. Again, not saying its right. Just what is/was.

I'm not saying they need to catch up to other religions. I'm saying they all need to catch up to reality.

Which do you think will happen first? (not a sarcastic/facetious question... just a question). One unified planet, or one blown up planet. I truly don't know because it really could go either way.

I seriously doubt you'll see a unified planet for many, many generations to come. I've never seen a unified country. Or even a unified province or state. As for blowing the planet up, that really depends on how good the rest of us are at keeping track of who has the technology. So far acts of terror - while being heinous and abhorrent on a personal level are also petty and of little consequence on a global scale. Killing a few hundred or even a few thousand people on a planet with over 6 billion isn't really going to tip the scales in their favor. Now if the wrong people get the right weapons that could seriously change in a hurry. All it takes is one nuclear weapon to do a lot of virtually permanent damage to a very large area. I don't think any one terrorist group is going to have enough WMDs to blow everyone up and who ever is left standing would probably be pretty quick to minimize that threat but lets hope we can keep a lid on these threats until we can figure out how to eliminate them. Not being unified doesn't mean we have to kill each other.

Which do you think will happen first? (not a sarcastic/facetious question... just a question). One unified planet, or one blown up planet. I truly don't know because it really could go either way.
A blown up planet. As Christopher Hitchens has so eloquently stated, "Religion poisons everything." It's really true. There is no getting away from it.

A unified planet would be a fairly easy task to accomplish if there was a dramatic reduction in the worlds population, as far as religion goes it is behind every war in the guise of Christians, i`ve yet to see a Muslim country invade a Christian one, it beggars belief that war is declared against two countries due to a handful of "Religious Extremists" that originated everywhere but the countries invaded :rolleyes:.

1916 saw the arrival of religious extremists that England bore the full brunt of, did we declare war against Northern Ireland over this?, or did we declare war on the country that mainly funded them due to Noraid collection boxes in retail outlets - America?. The I.R.A. were real terrorists and not a resistance group set up and trained by the C.I.A. to assist in their war against Russia, but, one funded by them nonetheless.

Islamic extremists or sectarian induced Catholics, I know who I would rather face, do a bit of research on the I.R.A. involving contract killings including the assassination of Mountbatten, I would defy any military force to enter Northern Ireland and commit paedophile rape against Catholic girls and breach every protocol of the Geneva Convention by using Depleted Uranium on shells/bullets etcetera, see how they would react, they wouldn`t just sit there and take it for over eleven years as their country is raped in every sense of the word, that`s what real terrorists do, you piss them off, they come back harder, piss them off even more, they start killing members of the royal family, and not as we are led to believe running around willy nilly wearing semtex waistcoats and blowing up a bus etcetera due to it having an American passenger.

Real terrorists have the funding and training needed to infiltrate (getting near enough to kill a member of royalty, that`s infiltration and surveillance right there, if your members of your terrorist cell don`t have the the know how or balls of steel needed to commit acts like this, then, they are not real terrorists, it really is this simple, you have to rigorously believe in everything your group stands for, assassination of powerful people sends out a chilling, stark message - fuck with us, and we`ll fuck with you, a damn sight harder) and move without being noticed, they do not broadcast their intentions or bring unnecessary attention to themselves, they have objectives and sheer hatred fuelled mainly by politically based events, that they see as infringements on their rights as humans, they all, however, have certain codes of conduct, even the I.R.A had certain ethics they stuck by, pre warning of bombs about to be exploded and where, via a telephone call using a codeword, Islamic Extremists to have codes that they live and die by, all these are found in the Koran, the self same Koran that explicitly states that no innocent woman and children are to be harmed in the name of a Jihad.

Want to see the work of real barbaric inhumane acts of terrorism?, go research on what the Israeli`s have done to the Palestinians over the past 64 years, and why the world just watched and done nothing, there are thousands of links out there, I just selected the 1st one that proves the Israelis have no such codes that they abide by, regarding the lives of innocent woman and children..................

2008 - The Same Old Story - Slaughter by the Israelis

Summary of the Israeli atrocities in Palestine.
In 2008, up to 27th Dec., the home-made rockets that Hamas fired into Israel killed no-one. In return the Israelis killed 400 children and 900 adults in Gaza. After the Israeli attacks Hamas rockets killed 3 Israeli civilians. The Israelis shelled clearly designated UN schools sheltering civilians and used white phosphorus against civilians, both of these actions are war crimes. USA supplied, free, the aircraft, helicopter gunships, missiles, bombs and bullets for these attacks and will block any international condemnation of Israel in UN.
BBC - "I rushed back to find their dead bodies - or rather parts of their bodies - strewn all over the room. . . "
BBC - Amnesty Finds Evidence of War Crimes
TIMESONLINE - Amnesty International: Gaza white phosphorus shells were US made
BBC - Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

5th Jan. 2009
People who are really evil are few and far between, and so it is with nations. By being evil I mean people or states who choose to indiscriminately kill, imprison, torture and inflict severe physical and mental pressures on others. Examples are Nazi Germany in the 1940's and the Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia in the 1970's. There are states and organisations in Africa and one or two other places that are evil, they slaughter anyone that comes in their way as they try to gain their desires.

And so it is with Israel and U.S.A. In order to gain land for themselves the Israelis have driven the Palestinians from Palestine, from their farms, from their homes and they kill the Palestinians who object. What sort of people are these Israelis, who, when seeing a child's face look out of a window, instead of raising their hand and giving it a friendly wave they raised their gun and blew the child's brains out. Or, if there was a family in the room a tank commander would swing around the tank's gun and blast the whole family, father, mother and children, into tattered body parts. This is not exaggeration, 400 children in Gaza were killed by the Israelis in a two week campaign.

The U.S.A., whose presidents depend upon the votes and influence of Jews in New York who support Israel, have always been ready to give the Israelis the weapons to enable them pursue this evil. In effect US foreign policy is determined by Israel. To support the Israelis the US blocks any attempt in U.N. by other nations to stop or condemn this evil.

The U.S.A. is evil in its own right. Its invasion of Iraq, which brought about the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis was nothing more than an attempt to gain control of Iraqi oil. The US government distorted its laws and ignored international laws to allow it to imprison and torture any Iraqi, anyone, they wished. It was the same in Vietnam, only then over 2 million Vietnamese died.

Quite simply Israel and U.S.A. are evil just as Nazi Germany and the Khmer Rouge were before them.

Yesterday, as I wrote that, the Israelis were firing tank shells into a U.N. school in which civilians were sheltering. At least 40 were killed and another 55 wounded. As I said, Israel and America who provided them with the weapons are evil terrorist states.
* The Guardian - Gaza's day of carnage - 40 dead as Israelis bomb two UN schools
* The Independent - Robert Fisk: Why do they hate the West so much, we will ask - This is essential reading
* The Guardian - Israel accused of delaying medical access to injured
* The Guardian - Israel shelled Palestinians after evacuating them, UN says
------------------------------------------

28th Dec. 2008
Once again I am ashamed to be British. As the world is horrified by the slaughter of hundreds of Palestinians in Gaza by the Israelis the British Government refuses to condemn the slaughter, or even ask the Israelis to stop the slaughter. Where is Tony Blair, George Bush's tame Peace Envoy? Perhaps he's too busy making money to buy one more fancy house, or in the confessional at his church.

In Britain, on Guy Fawkes Night, (Nov. 5th), there were more casualties from fireworks than there has been all year in Israel from Hamas rockets. In 2008 not one Israeli was killed by these Hamas rockets before the Israelis started killing the Palestinians. (If any Zionist wishes to correct that please send me a list of the deaths of Israelis due to these rockets.) This destruction and killing is nothing to do with Hamas fireworks, it is an attempt to destroy the civil infrastructure of Gaza. Look at the buildings destroyed, the interior ministry, police headquarters, mosques and a university. Several years ago they did the same with Fatah and in doing so created public support for Hamas which brought about the democratically elected Hamas government.

Gaza is the worlds biggest prison camp. Israel controls the borders and all that is allowed in and out of this foul, barren desert strip. Recently they have been restricting food, medicine and fuel such that there is extensive hardship and malnutrition in Gaza. Now The Israelis seem to have decided it is simpler to kill the Palestinians with bombs & missiles provided for that purpose by USA. For the Israelis it is like shooting fish in a barrel. The Israelis seem to accept that Hitler knew how to deal with unwanted people, perhaps Gaza should be re-named Auschwitz.
Here are two reports from the British media. The Guardian and The Independent are newspapers of the highest quality, their reports will be 100% accurate.
* Five sisters killed while they slept
* Gaza Diary

What sort of moral code justifies this slaughter by the Israelis and its approval by the US and UK governments?
----------------------------

July 2006
I feel I should be updating my website with details of the latest incidents in Palestine and Lebanon, but it's just the same as before. The Israelis destroying and killing while America supplies them with billions of $$ worth of bombs, missiles and aircraft. Israel has devastated Gaza and Lebanon, destroying the infrastructure and killing many hundreds of people, most of who are women and children. They are also targeting UN observers and Red Cross ambulances as well as convoys of civilian refugees trying to escape the bombing. These actions are undoubtedly war crimes. War crimes, does it matter, the USA will veto any criticism of Israel made in UN. Check out this BBC website to see what the Israelis have destroyed. Don't be misled by the Israeli talk of the rockets, home-made fireworks, fired by Hizbollah, they have killed less than 20 civilians compared to the several hundred Palestinians and Lebanese killed by the Israelis in the past few days.

What started this? The Israelis, who have over 10,000 Palestinians & Lebanese held in prison camps, feel that it OK for them to devastate Gaza and Lebanon because Hamas has one Israeli prisoner and Hizbollah has two. I wondered if this was to be a smokescreen allowing the Israelis to bomb Iran, so far it hasn't been. I'm not much into countries having nuclear bombs but with such a belligerent Israel and USA who can blame Iran for wanting nuclear weapons to protect it's people.

America is flying in more laser guided bombs, missiles and other weaponry as fast as Israel can use them. Sadly the USA/Israel Axis of Evil has been supported by the British Government which has allowed the aircraft carrying these shipments of bombs and missiles to refuel in UK. Even Bush's poodle Tony Blair has become a supporter of America's far right neo-cons. I see that Blair doesn't want a cease-fire, he wants the Israelis to have a more time to kill more Palestinians & Lebanese and to destroy more of the infrastructure before there is a cease-fire. I can not understand how British Members of Parliament who had humanitarian political attitudes in the 1980's have been so ready to support Bush's destruction and killings in the Middle East. I am ashamed of the British Government.

Source (if you want to look at the links mentioned in the above statement).........

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There are two sides to every story, I would suggest people research more as to what the reasons are for this pre-fabricated Islamic Extremism that we hear way to much of, see what incidents provoked it, and more importantly what countries done to whom and where, see how many incidents were created by a Muslim based country against a Christian/Jewish based one for absolutely no reasons whatsoever.

How many of you would sit and take it after watching your children get slaughtered, your woman raped, your country plundered of all it`s minerals and resources, and so much more, i`ll give £100 to anyone with sufficient evidence of a Muslim invasion of a Christian country doing the self same thing.

Ask yourself one question, who really are the terrorists out there?.

Since 9/11 : (3000 killed), Muslims have killed a reported 33 US individuals compared to the 150,000 murders committed by US citizens....about 15k a yr. since. I'd think I'd be more worried by my own neighbours.

We would be better off more fragmented. Then, one particular viewpoint (regime) would not have the power to force itself down the throats of the rest. Smaller communities would have to cooperate by means of trade as they did long ago. When the "warlord" does appear, he will only have limited resources, and would not have the ability to destroy the entire planet in trying to force his own regime on others.

Larger communities appear more stable, but there is less individual freedom due to rules being made in a distant place, and not necessarily suitable for every corner of that community. When you get the inevitable "warlord", he has the resources of a large community to hand, and CAN destroy the entire planet trying to impose his rule on the neighbouring large communities.

Since 9/11 : (3000 killed), Muslims have killed a reported 33 US individuals compared to the 150,000 murders committed by US citizens....about 15k a yr. since. I'd think I'd be more worried by my own neighbours.

I could open up a huge can of worms here Dion by stating there is no supporting evidence whatsoever that Muslims were responsible for 9/11 :p, hence the F.B.I.`s most wanted web site where Bin Laden hasn`t even been indicted for the 9/11 attacks, and here is the interview he gave just after the attacks.............

links
books

attack
mythology
coverup
911Review.com
means
precedent
motive

disinfo
errors
articles archive source fair use notice
Ummat Interviews Usamah Bin-Ladin
28 September 2001

Bin-Ladin Denies Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks

Source: Khilafah.com, 10 Oct 2001

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

UMMAT: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In the name of Allah (God), the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the Earth as an abode for peace, for the whole humankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and momin (true Muslim) people of Pakistan who refused to believe the lies of the demon (Pakistani military dictator General Pervez Musharraf).

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel. There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya and Bosnia? Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies of Muslims.

The U.S. has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries are either its slaves or subordinates. However, our case is different. We have pledged slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the slave of someone else. If we do that it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones, which are the enemies of the United States, or the U.S. itself considers them as its enemies.

The countries which do not agree to become the U.S. slaves are China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria [Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Sudan, Indonesia, Malaysia] and Russia. Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed. According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the U.S. Government has stated. But the Bush Administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the U.S. system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be anyone, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the U.S. itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American-Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Then there are intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat. In the same way, whether it is President Bush or any other U.S. President, they cannot bring Israel to justice for its human rights abuses or to hold it accountable for such crimes. What is this? Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United Sates? That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks.

UMMAT: A number of world countries have joined the call of the United States for launching attacks on Afghanistan. These also include a number of Muslim countries. Will Al-Qa'idah declare a jihad against these Islamic countries as well?

USAMA BIN LADEN: I must say that my duty is just to awaken the Muslims; to tell them as to what is good for them and what is not. What does Islam say and what do the enemies of Islam want. Al-Qa'idah was set up to wage a jihad against infidelity, particularly to counter the onslaught of the infidel countries against the Islamic states. Jihad is the sixth undeclared pillar of Islam. [The first five being the basic holy words of Islam ("There is no god but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God"), prayers, fasting (in Ramadan), pilgrimage to Mecca and giving alms (zakat).] Every anti-Islamic person is afraid of jihad. Al-Qa'idah wants to keep jihad alive and active and make it a part of the daily life of the Muslims. It wants to give it the status of worship. We are not against any Islamic country. We do not consider a war against an Islamic country as jihad. We are in favour of armed jihad only against those infidel governments, which are killing innocent Muslim men, women and children just because they are Muslims. Supporting the U.S. act is the need of some Muslim countries and the compulsion of others. However, they should think as to what will remain of their religious and moral position if they support the attack of the Christians and the Jews on a Muslim country like Afghanistan. The orders of Islamic Shariah [jurisprudence] for such individuals, organizations and countries are clear and all the scholars of the Muslim brotherhood are unanimous on them. We will do the same, which is being ordered by the Ameer-ul-Momeneen [the commander of the faithful] Muhammad Omar [leader of the Taleban] and the Islamic scholars. The hearts of the people of Muslim countries are beating with the call of jihad. We are grateful to them.

UMMAT: The losses caused in the attacks in New York and Washington have proved that giving an economic blow to the U.S. is not too difficult. U.S. experts admit that a few more such attacks can bring down the American economy. Why is Al-Qa'idah not targeting their economic pillars?

USAMA BIN LADEN: I have already said that we are not hostile to the United States. We are against the [U.S. Government] system, which makes other nations slaves of the United States, or forces them to mortgage their political and economic freedom. This system is totally in the control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is clear that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid down by them. So the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the U.S. is not uttering a single word.

UMMAT: Why is harm not caused to the enemies of Islam through other means, apart from the armed struggle? For instance, urging the Muslims to boycott Western products, banks, shipping lines and TV channels.

USAMA BIN LADEN: The first thing is that Western products could only be boycotted when the Muslim fraternity is fully awakened and organized. Secondly, the Muslim companies should become self-sufficient in producing goods equal to the products of Western companies. Economic boycott of the West is not possible unless economic self-sufficiency is attained and substitute products are brought out. You see that wealth is scattered all across the Muslim World but not a single TV channel has been acquired which can preach Islamic injunctions according to modern requirements and attain an international influence. Muslim traders and philanthropists should make it a point that if the weapon of public opinion is to be used, it is to be kept in the hand. Today's world is of public opinion and the fates of nations are determined through its pressure. Once the tools for building public opinion are obtained, everything that you asked for can be done.

UMMAT: The entire propaganda about your struggle has so far been made by the Western media. But no information is being received from your sources about the network of Al-Qa'idah and its jihadi successes. Would you comment?

USAMA BIN LADEN: In fact, the Western media is left with nothing else. It has no other theme to survive for a long time. Then we have many other things to do. The struggle for jihad and the successes are for the sake of Allah and not to annoy His bondsmen. Our silence is our real propaganda. Rejections, explanations, or corrigendum only waste your time and through them, the enemy wants you to engage in things which are not of use to you. These things are pulling you away from your cause. The Western media is unleashing such a baseless propaganda, which makes us surprise but it reflects on what is in their hearts and gradually they themselves become captive of this propaganda. They become afraid of it and begin to cause harm to themselves. Terror is the most dreaded weapon in modern age and the Western media is mercilessly using it against its own people. It can add fear and helplessness in the psyche of the people of Europe and the United States. It means that what the enemies of the United States cannot do, its media is doing that. You can understand as to what will be the performance of the nation in a war, which suffers from fear and helplessness.

UMMAT: What will be the impact of the freeze of Al-Qa'idah accounts by the U.S.?

USAMA BIN LADEN: God opens up ways for those who work for Him. Freezing of accounts will not make any difference for Al-Qa'idah or other jihad groups. With the grace of Allah, Al-Qa'idah has more than three alternative financial systems, which are all separate and totally independent from each other. This system is operating under the patronage of those who love jihad. What to say of the United States, even the combined world cannot budge these people from their path. These people are not in hundreds but in thousands and millions. Al-Qa'idah comprises of such modern educated youths who are aware of the cracks inside the Western financial system as they are aware of the lines in their hands. These are the very flaws of the Western fiscal system, which are becoming a noose for it and this system could not recuperate in spite of the passage of so many days.

UMMAT: Are there other safe areas other than Afghanistan, where you can continue jihad?

USAMA BIN LADEN: There are areas in all parts of the world where strong jihadi forces are present, from Indonesia to Algeria, from Kabul to Chechnya, from Bosnia to Sudan, and from Burma to Kashmir. Then it is not the problem of my person. I am a helpless fellowman of God, constantly in the fear of my accountability before God. It is not the question of Usama but of Islam and, in Islam too, of jihad. Thanks to God, those waging a jihad can walk today with their heads raised. Jihad was still present when there was no Usama and it will remain as such even when Usama is no longer there. Allah opens up ways and creates loves in the hearts of people for those who walk on the path of Allah with their lives, property and children. Believe it, through jihad, a man gets everything he desires. And the biggest desire of a Muslim is the life after death. Martyrdom is the shortest way of attaining an eternal life.

UMMAT: What do you say about the Pakistan Government policy on Afghanistan attack?

USAMA BIN LADEN: We are thankful to the Momin and valiant people of Pakistan who erected a blockade in front of the evil forces and stood in the first file of battle. Pakistan is a great hope for the Islamic brotherhood. Its people are awakened, organized and rich in the spirit of faith. They backed Afghanistan in its war against the Soviet Union and extended every help to the mojahedeen (freedom fighters) and the Afghan people. Then these are very Pakistanis who are standing shoulder by shoulder with the Taleban. If such people emerge in just two countries, the domination of the West will diminish in a matter of days. Our hearts beat with Pakistan and, God forbid, if a difficult time comes we will protect it with our blood. Pakistan is sacred for us like a place of worship. We are the people of jihad and fighting for the defense of Pakistan is the best of all jihads to us. It does not matter for us as to who reforms Pakistan. The important thing is that the spirit of jihad is alive and stronger in the hearts of the Pakistani people.

Source: Ummat, Urdu-language daily newspaper based in Karachi, Pakistan -
Friday, 28 September 2001 - pages 1, 7.
Source: BBC Monitoring Service.
Source:

Hardly the response you would expect from someone whom by all accounts hated the west and all they stand for :rolleyes:.

lol, I didn't say Muslims perpetrated 9/11, just 3000 killed...and 33 reported Muslim/US deaths since 9/11. Point was comparing the atrocities on Americans BY Americans in numbers as opposed to as by Muslims

lol, I didn't say Muslims perpetrated 9/11, just 3000 killed...and 33 reported Muslim/US deaths since 9/11. Point was comparing the atrocities on Americans BY Americans in numbers as opposed to as by Muslims

Ah my bad, misread sorry, I do see your point though, more Americans are killed by vending machines/struck by lightning in America each year than terrorists :eek:.

A unified planet would be a fairly easy task to accomplish if there was a dramatic reduction in the worlds population, as far as religion goes it is behind every war in the guise of Christians, i`ve yet to see a Muslim country invade a Christian one, it beggars belief that war is declared against two countries due to a handful of "Religious Extremists" that originated everywhere but the countries invaded :rolleyes:.

1916 saw the arrival of religious extremists that England bore the full brunt of, did we declare war against Northern Ireland over this?, or did we declare war on the country that mainly funded them due to Noraid collection boxes in retail outlets - America?. The I.R.A. were real terrorists and not a resistance group set up and trained by the C.I.A. to assist in their war against Russia, but, one funded by them nonetheless.

Islamic extremists or sectarian induced Catholics, I know who I would rather face, do a bit of research on the I.R.A. involving contract killings including the assassination of Mountbatten, I would defy any military force to enter Northern Ireland and commit paedophile rape against Catholic girls and breach every protocol of the Geneva Convention by using Depleted Uranium on shells/bullets etcetera, see how they would react, they wouldn`t just sit there and take it for over eleven years as their country is raped in every sense of the word, that`s what real terrorists do, you piss them off, they come back harder, piss them off even more, they start killing members of the royal family, and not as we are led to believe running around willy nilly wearing semtex waistcoats and blowing up a bus etcetera due to it having an American passenger.

Real terrorists have the funding and training needed to infiltrate (getting near enough to kill a member of royalty, that`s infiltration and surveillance right there, if your members of your terrorist cell don`t have the the know how or balls of steel needed to commit acts like this, then, they are not real terrorists, it really is this simple, you have to rigorously believe in everything your group stands for, assassination of powerful people sends out a chilling, stark message - fuck with us, and we`ll fuck with you, a damn sight harder) and move without being noticed, they do not broadcast their intentions or bring unnecessary attention to themselves, they have objectives and sheer hatred fuelled mainly by politically based events, that they see as infringements on their rights as humans, they all, however, have certain codes of conduct, even the I.R.A had certain ethics they stuck by, pre warning of bombs about to be exploded and where, via a telephone call using a codeword, Islamic Extremists to have codes that they live and die by, all these are found in the Koran, the self same Koran that explicitly states that no innocent woman and children are to be harmed in the name of a Jihad.

Want to see the work of real barbaric inhumane acts of terrorism?, go research on what the Israeli`s have done to the Palestinians over the past 64 years, and why the world just watched and done nothing, there are thousands of links out there, I just selected the 1st one that proves the Israelis have no such codes that they abide by, regarding the lives of innocent woman and children..................

Source (if you want to look at the links mentioned in the above statement).........

There are two sides to every story, I would suggest people research more as to what the reasons are for this pre-fabricated Islamic Extremism that we hear way to much of, see what incidents provoked it, and more importantly what countries done to whom and where, see how many incidents were created by a Muslim based country against a Christian/Jewish based one for absolutely no reasons whatsoever.

How many of you would sit and take it after watching your children get slaughtered, your woman raped, your country plundered of all it`s minerals and resources, and so much more, i`ll give £100 to anyone with sufficient evidence of a Muslim invasion of a Christian country doing the self same thing.

Ask yourself one question, who really are the terrorists out there?.

Christianity has had it's share of atrocities but under no circumstances would I consider the random killing of innocent people pre-fabricated extremism and when it's done due to a religious conviction it's religious extremism.

Say what you like about the rest of the planet but only Islamist extremists feel that people need to die because someone drew a cartoon.

true, others have been much more practical, like killing because Goody so-and-so gave the evil eye, someone put a ding in the fender, someone's skin was black, because well, he was BORN like that, and a man loved another man; glad those are at least SERIOUS issues, phew

Christianity has had it's share of atrocities but under no circumstances would I consider the random killing of innocent people pre-fabricated extremism and when it's done due to a religious conviction it's religious extremism.

Say what you like about the rest of the planet but only Islamist extremists feel that people need to die because someone drew a cartoon.

Christianity did it until pretty "recently" (in the grand scheme of things). They were burning people alive, killed and used torture against "witches" and such. All of those things were based on faith and ignorance (two words that are synonymous most often than not, might I add).

Islam didn't evolve as fast and they are still in that phase. They will get there eventually but until then, I think the West should get out of their countries and we shouldn't accept immigration from that part of the world. Let them evolve "in peace".

Okay, so a few religious extremists got bent out of shape and up in arms. Well...so what? An American offs another American at the rate of about 1000 a month for (what most would consider) pretty stupid reasons; someone said something oo not-so-nice, and offended delicate religious, moral, political convictions. Half of these don't even earn page space A cartoon is silly ? I'd consider up in arms against gay marriage rather silly, but well, enough people are against it and would sooner see me burn in Hell-fire. You can still get a bottle lobbed out a window (yanno, potentially killing someone) not because they were waving a pride flag, but standing on the wrong corner. I hear enough hateful racial slurs based on skin colour, sexuality, religion. Hell, put a group of zelaots with a mind for killing in one room and in some places you call it a soccer match lol.

Yes I agreed I do not tolerate any racial slur at all. This is just unethical to me when someone make a racial slur against other like what you said in previous comment. I recently heard couple days ago that a movie maker made movie of anti islam and caused the whole world to shaken up pretty bad with lots of protest. But for me as I say is I will NOT tolerate any misbehaviour that they have committed to do the protest who burn the flag, rude, obscure, showing a threat sign like behead those people. Those people who committed these will be caught and will be charged with. They could be possibly be heading to jail if that has gone far. Please stop the protest, go home and harden up and get over with it. Just ignore those idiot who done a racial slur like those anti islam movie. I am not willing to watch that movie at all as it is classed as a serious offensive racial slur and I don't like it. I like to see everything are all good and peaceful, not those silly protest, angry, war, etc. I have seen a comment that stated there are some TRUE muslim and some were NOT TRUE muslim were rogue one who caused trouble. If someone make racial slur against me, it goes pass my one ear to the other and its gone. I ignore those idiot! Simple!

Roy, I seriously don't think Islamic forces have ever been able to get over here and take us on as an invasion force.

If they did, they would chop of anyone's head who didn't convert to Islam. If you can do that over someone's religious beliefs, just think what else they could do.

When I say Islamic forces I mean the extremist version.

true, others have been much more practical, like killing because Goody so-and-so gave the evil eye, someone put a ding in the fender, someone's skin was black, because well, he was BORN like that, and a man loved another man; glad those are at least SERIOUS issues, phew

Not being religious issues doesn't mean they're not serious issues. Murder is murder but only war and religion think they can justify it.

Christianity did it until pretty "recently" (in the grand scheme of things). They were burning people alive, killed and used torture against "witches" and such. All of those things were based on faith and ignorance (two words that are synonymous most often than not, might I add).

Islam didn't evolve as fast and they are still in that phase. They will get there eventually but until then, I think the West should get out of their countries and we shouldn't accept immigration from that part of the world. Let them evolve "in peace".

The west can get out of their countries but they're still in every other country with the same beliefs and they really don't seem to want to evolve in peace. Riots, arson and murder isn't very peaceful and it's not confined to the east.

Okay, so a few religious extremists got bent out of shape and up in arms. Well...so what? An American offs another American at the rate of about 1000 a month for (what most would consider) pretty stupid reasons; someone said something oo not-so-nice, and offended delicate religious, moral, political convictions. Half of these don't even earn page space A cartoon is silly ? I'd consider up in arms against gay marriage rather silly, but well, enough people are against it and would sooner see me burn in Hell-fire. You can still get a bottle lobbed out a window (yanno, potentially killing someone) not because they were waving a pride flag, but standing on the wrong corner. I hear enough hateful racial slurs based on skin colour, sexuality, religion. Hell, put a group of zelaots with a mind for killing in one room and in some places you call it a soccer match lol.

Well, I disagree with any act of violence against people for their beliefs whether politically or religiously or their choice of lifestyles. But if we're talking about domestic violence, I can stay out of my neighbour's living room. I can avoid most gang violence by my choice of areas to frequent and when I frequent them. I can avoid bar room brawls and other confrontations quite easily but I can't just hide in my house for fear that someone might blow up a random subway station because someone I don't even know drew a cartoon.

Terrorism is a cowardly way to wage a war without directly confronting an enemy. It targets innocent people most of which probably don't care what your religious beliefs are. Religious fanatics who perform acts of terror have no desire for peace. They have one belief and one goal for anyone who doesn't share it. Convert or die. They're not the first fanatics to follow this religious path. People have suffered this at the hands of other religions for centuries.

The west can get out of their countries but they're still in every other country with the same beliefs and they really don't seem to want to evolve in peace. Riots, arson and murder isn't very peaceful and it's not confined to the east.

I'll take freedom and arson, riots and murders over a Sharia-implemented Islamic state any day of the week and twice on Sunday. We're far from perfect but don't even try to compare us with these primitive savages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back