IPlayBingo gearing up for a new 'gotcha'

NAVYMANS-MOM

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
and it's probably already in place.

Maxi/Andrew and their cronies at IPlayBingo/MajorBingo have acquired/merged with Bingoville...and will be merging with BingoHouse soon if they haven't already.

Those two 'new' sites have their own member database using different log on information from IPlay....as a matter of fact, I was emailed with what they assigned to me when Bingoville was acquired in order to not allow my old logon info. However, that name is different from what I used at IPlay/Major.

My account with IPlay was closed by Andrew because I had posted negatively about their site at BPU....BUT they never closed the account at Bingoville at the same time because the username their was different from they had in IPlay. So until today, I was still able to get in thru Bingoville without any problems.

The 'gotcha' that is probably in place is that if you have an account at both sites (now all three including BingoHouse) and you win at ANY of the three, you will, in all likelihood, be denied the cashout because of 'multiple accounts' which they will conveniently find when they go to process it.

And under most 'multiple account' rules, you will be forfeiting the cashout, all bb's in your account, and have your account closed for attempting to 'fraud' their site.

Beware of IPlayBingo....there are many, many things wrong with this place, and this is now the icing on the cake. They have long had a bad reputation for how they treat their players, including ignoring tt's and emails to them (it wasn't too long ago that if you had problems logging in, even if it a legitimate reason, you had no way to contact them because they had no email address or phone number you could call....which meant if you had a balance with them, you couldn't get to it). Now that they have posted an email address, you still will be hard pressed to get a response...some people have been waiting WEEKS to hear from anybody at that site.

TONI H
"People may not remember what you said to them, but they will ALWAYS remember how you treated them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back