I'm currently listening to...

Imagine, once people become 70 they start to become not older but for 1 year younger, and once they get to 20 - the natural ageing process begins again :D.

Ah..dreaming doesn't hurt! It's time to get some beer. :drink:

Wouldnt it be easier to just stop somewhere around 25-30 the first time around.
Or atleast make the Benjamin Button gene activate when you are 40, not 70.

This is the dude that lives next to me, i think hes 42.

aa.gif

Wouldnt it be easier to just stop somewhere around 25-30 the first time around.
Or atleast make the Benjamin Button gene activate when you are 40, not 70.

This is the dude that lives next to me, i think hes 42.

View attachment 143349

I don't think so, because living till 70 would give us a chance to see all the life stages and gain experience. Also, for many older people that would provide a great motivation to live knowing that at after 70 they will be 69 but not 71.

TBH, when I was 10 years younger I was optimistically thinking that in future scientists will create some kind of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
which will allow us to live longer.

But I did not know that someone is already selling it on Amazon! :)

7.png

I don't think so, because living till 70 would give us a chance to see all the life stages and gain experience. Also, for many older people that would provide a great motivation to live knowing that at after 70 they will be 69 but not 71.

TBH, when I was 10 years younger I was optimistically thinking that in future scientists will create some kind of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
which will allow us to live longer.

But I did not know that someone is already selling it on Amazon! :)

View attachment 143352
And thats the 14th potion.
I wonder what the other 13 do.
=)

How about a little latin rock. Malo -Suavecito

Official Release:

Live:

listening to HAWKWIND with lyrics like "you carnt do this n you carnt do that,you carnt go forward n you carnt go back" exactly right with the times we are living in

hozier is unreal, the guys voice here live is just soul eating, also the message to the song i find needs telling.

music isn’t always about who plays what and how good, it’s the voice and the story behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back