I'm currently listening to...

Feeling crestfallen Harry has decided not to change his decision, so what better than to listen to some music that makes me feel sadder! Not in any mood to enjoy a Trump victory either - if it happens that is, orange man bad now lol

Gonna take a break I think from posting for a week or so, but just hover with the likes and read everyone else, the old gray cells are worn out and desperately need charging.

Done! :thumbsup:

For some reason, I've never liked Led Zeppelin. I have no idea why.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for this close mindedness of mine.

I've always been more a fan of the likes of Black Sabbath from those days.

Brilliant band.

And I’m glad you have opened your mind, your intolerance was unbearable at times lol

Brilliant band.

And I’m glad you have opened your mind, your intolerance was unbearable at times lol

I'm trying Ben. But I'm just a feeble-minded man, like a Child (lost) In Time -> reposting this classic since it's currently blasting through my headset.

I'm trying Ben. But I'm just a feeble-minded man, like a Child (lost) In Time -> reposting this classic since it's currently blasting through my headset.

That’s a great call mate. Just been given a free month with Apple Music, will be downloading that!.

Regarding my free Apple Music trial, a lot of past music downloaded from last year has popped back up, man o war, Manson, Megadeth... tomorrow at work will be a breeze haha! Didn’t realise it saved your last downloads.

I lost most of my vinyl collection (I had hundreds) years ago, but some were saved. This is one of them.

Brings back memories.
My uncle and my dad where in bands all there lives. They played with Chris rea (most famous one most will know)

they then split and went there own ways, sadly my uncle passed due to alcoholism 10 years back (true rock and roll lol)

but was brought up on quality music, still have a Rory Gallagher T-shirt from the 80’s.

also have 100’s of vinyl in my loft, all looked after and just awaiting usage.

i was listening to iron maiden and the like in my dads works Van when I was 10, blasting out like we owned our road, great memories and great music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back