I'm currently listening to...

Playford7

Banned User
MM
And for a good reason.

I’m in a relaxed mood, so chill you wouldn’t believe.. not even a new streamer thread could get my blood going..

turner my friend I always listen to what’s posted here by members... if this ruins my blues and chill I’ll be sending you a very strongly worded PM!..

ternur

Deep in the Mosh'sh Pit
webby
CAG
mm3
I’m in a relaxed mood, so chill you wouldn’t believe.. not even a new streamer thread could get my blood going..

turner my friend I always listen to what’s posted here by members... if this ruins my blues and chill I’ll be sending you a very strongly worded PM!..
Chill is good.

Maybe you should skip that song :p

Playford7

Banned User
MM
Well that was bloody fantastic!!! Great running tune to say the least! It didn’t fit with my chilled blues, but appreciate as always decent music.

The video and animation was also top mate, love decent anime.
I’ll certainly look out for them, just maybe not at 01:03 in the U.K. when relaxed and listening to blues with sox... poor hound nearly had a breakdown when that kicked in haha!..

Playford7

Banned User
MM
Sox loving cap life.. pretending she’s awake when really she’s like ‘dad, your boring bed’ F99874A8-96EA-4DAD-86D7-CB9B17B67542.jpeg

Playford7

Banned User
MM
i feel i owe ternur something less.wholesome :D

That’s from the green jelly album I had years and years ago! Well in the U.K. it was green jelly.
the big song was the three little Pigs. I may of posted it here ages ago.
fantastic band!...

Playford7

Banned User
MM
ya Green Jelly here too; just first vid Icould find of the song :)

Brings me back
That you posted there I ain’t heard in at least 20 years? It must be about that old.

the old cassette I’ve in the loft still, they didn’t seem to do much after 3 little pigs... blast from the past that.

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
You wouldnt know it by my posting style but mostly listen to alternative rock

But sometimes, need that pick-me-up feel good music

My other music, is more..'I should be an emo sitting in a window box as it rains' :laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)