how to purge all my PMs?

maxd

Head of Complaints (PABs), Senior Forum Moderator
Staff member
Is there a way to purge all my PMs at once, as in delete them all?

I have hundreds of pages of PMs and the idea of going through them 25 (one page) at a time is enough to make my eyes bleed. I know how to dump them to a file -- which sort of works though it produces really piggy output -- but that doesn't delete them which is what I'm really after.

I'm asking this for two reasons:
  1. I'd like to know.
  2. I thought it might be useful for others to see the answer so they'd know too.

Is there a way to purge all my PMs at once, as in delete them all?

I have hundreds of pages of PMs and the idea of going through them 25 (one page) at a time is enough to make my eyes bleed. I know how to dump them to a file -- which sort of works though it produces really piggy output -- but that doesn't delete them which is what I'm really after.

I'm asking this for two reasons:
  1. I'd like to know.
  2. I thought it might be useful for others to see the answer so they'd know too.
Once they have been properly downloaded, all one has to do is notify me and I can click a button in the back end and *poof* no more PMs.

Something to add in the FAQs I guess :D

... all one has to do is notify me and I can click a button in the back end and *poof* no more PMs.

Excellent! Click that button for me when you get a chance, I've got everything I need.

FWIW just found "Empty Folder", seems like it might do the trick too:

empty inbox.png

Attach Removed (Old not found)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back