How many times?

No Adam have been in yet but I just got an answer from support that DoA haven't been allowed to play with bonusmoney for about a month:eek2:

That's a long time that noone have picked it up. No doa winnings on Redbet?

Just got my first sms from them in 5 years. I didn't like that at all.

I've notified the management about this and other threads pertaining to the issue. Thanks Tirilej... I'm sure they will respond and deal with any queries soonest :)

Nate

Just FYI:

Adam has gone above and beyond for the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread (my YT subscriber on first page of thread) and resolved his case to full satisfaction - the player is happily back in at Redbet. :)

Just to reassure people, ask nicely and you will be treated fairly on this issue, as you would expect of an accredited site like Redbet...:thumbsup:

Just FYI:

Adam has gone above and beyond for the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread (my YT subscriber on first page of thread) and resolved his case to full satisfaction - the player is happily back in at Redbet. :)

Just to reassure people, ask nicely and you will be treated fairly on this issue, as you would expect of an accredited site like Redbet...:thumbsup:

Yup, Adam got back to me and said not to worry about the withdrawal/funds in my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back