Hi Everyone

bebo67

RIP Bebo
Wow, tons of messages. 222 to be exact!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive.
I have thought about everyone and coming out here quite a few times, but then I couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't want all the questions that I am sure were in everyones mind. People on my facebook knew because of family, close friends and the fact it was all over the news in Ontario.
My son and 3 others were murdered on January 10th. I wont get into details as its still an active investigation. I am still grieving hard, dealing with a huge amount of sadness and anger. He was an amazing young man that would not hurt anyone. Never been in trouble with the law, and a very hard worker. Hard to grasp that he is gone.
I hope everyone is doing good considering life events.
Can 2020 kiss peoples ass now? :axeman2:

Omg, why does it keep doing that to me????? Maybe Grant being mischievous!
A few more posts for someone to delete. :eek2::eek2:
Lets see if it happens again. Lol

I admire you. But I do not envy you. I hope you know I consider you a friend, in the way my IRL friends know who I am talking about. Long before this recent tragedy. While I seldom comment on facebook, I have followed your journey.

There are a lot of peop!e that care for you, even if we don't put it to words as often as we should. Or maybe more often than we should, it is hard to be gracious when we hurt so much.

I admire you. But I do not envy you. I hope you know I consider you a friend, in the way my IRL friends know who I am talking about. Long before this recent tragedy. While I seldom comment on facebook, I have followed your journey.

There are a lot of peop!e that care for you, even if we don't put it to words as often as we should. Or maybe more often than we should, it is hard to be gracious when we hurt so much.
Thank you Linda. I've been beyond thankful for all of the support that has come through. It has been beyond what I could ever imagine and is what is getting me through this. My mind has been all over the place since this virus has added extra stress. I'm trying to stay grounded. Since Linda and Colin have been following everything I will tell everyone what happened that day, and the sequence of events. 4 people died from coke laced fentanyl. Grant being one of them. All four were men and all connected to each other. None of them were anything but recreational users. I did not know Grant had even tried it but yet I live with him. I went to wake him up for work on January 10th, 4:40 pm. He was half sitting up in bed, still in his work clothes, lighter in one hand, and un lit smoke in the other. He didn't even have time to light it, it hit that quick. That night was filled with police, detectives, coroner, and at the time I did not know about the other 3 until the next day. Grant was the last one. The anger that came over me that night was unlike I have ever felt! And I made a promise that I would do everything in my power that justice would be served. After 21 days of bawling my eyes out non stop. Living in a roller coaster of profound anger, grief, sadness I started to get my shit together. I met with the Chief of Police here, Communications Manager for Police Services, member of Provincial and Federal Government on February 5th, to start making changes. All cabs in the city to report drug houses and activity or lose their license. Fentanyl strip tests available in Ontario, and anyone caught dealing Fentanyl will get an automatic 10 yr sentence, and murder charges if anyone dies. I have had different media news ask for interviews but have turned it down and will be doing my own article........Social Suicide. The Evil Face Of Fentanyl. Everyone is on board, but now have to wait until this virus is over. As like winning the lottery. most know, Kayla and Grant were/are my life. I still cry, still wish I could see him. I was kicked out a week after this happened because his father felt my grieving was unacceptable. People die he said, get use to it. Luckily having ties to the city and with what I believe Grants intervention, I was able to find a beautiful apartment that I move into next Tuesday. Finding an apartment in my city is like winning the lottery, so getting one on the first try, tells me something. Here is an article that was poorly written, but gives information. It's an active investigation with the crown hoping murder x's 4..
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back