New Slot Announcement Here it is! BTG's Holy Diver slot!

bit of a clone of Gem Saviour by PGSoft (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) so have my reservations, but expect a lot stronger mathematical execution from BTG and will definitely give this a spin! Great to see BTG doing something new.

I have to say, this looks like a fun game for a change.
The Free Spin feature is really fun to watch and yes I am excited to try this.
That would be a 2nd good slot from BTG besides DHV.

Thanks for the video Dunover. :thumbsup:

Looks fun but also scary gonna cost a fortune to get to lvl3 i imagine, but atleast possibole for huge hits in maingame so u an keep going with the most likely long streaks of dead spins.

I am loathed to play games that ‘rope you in’ so to speak. I know you can walk away but people will get involved and go for level 3 believing there is a pot of gold waiting at the end. The problem is there’s no guarantees or insurance to cover you. I can imagine the posts now when someone gets there only to hit x100 or similar. I actually see this as being as unethical as feature buys it’s just dressed up a bit different. Only my opinion.

Yep, that's how I see it too. We're supposed to be doing cartwheels because there's no Gamble Wheel but getting the higher 'level' of free spins still has to be risked, and can be lost just as easily, leaving people chasing that illustrious prize (that isn't there):rolleyes:

I said in the video there's no going back once forfeiting the previous bonus level! I also said you cannot change stake either or else you return to no gems on your shield and the poor Knight has to start his trail all over...:D

Fair enough. Must have not picked up on the going back bit. Did pick up on the change stake element which I totally agree with.

I am loathed to play games that ‘rope you in’ so to speak. I know you can walk away but people will get involved and go for level 3 believing there is a pot of gold waiting at the end. The problem is there’s no guarantees or insurance to cover you. I can imagine the posts now when someone gets there only to hit x100 or similar. I actually see this as being as unethical as feature buys it’s just dressed up a bit different. Only my opinion.

I played it extensively in fun mode and must say it is around 50:50 as to what level one should take take. Level 3 has the potential but will often disappoint. Funny, that I saw exactly in the Level 3 rounds far less gems on reels 2 to 5 than on Level 1. :rolleyes:

- I had overall the best results by taking level 2 (23 rounds) - 78x bet on average, only 2 rounds were below 50x bet.
- Level 1 (17 rounds) was 60% disappointing with 10 - 50x bet, 35% atrocious with less than 10xbet, and roughly 5% went past 50x bet.
- Level 3 (12 rounds) gave me the biggest win at over 300x bet but also disappointed rather often with less than 50x bet. Lowest was a mere 8x bet :oops:

Yet to hit a retrigger though, so those 500K+ ways to win are maybe just a fantasy like the 50FS on WWTBAM. :rolleyes:

It is fun to play, as I also had a few big hits in the base game with the sword multipliers. So you don't always need the FS round to make a good profit.

However, I just don't welcome this accumulator slots as they encourage the player to invest more and many will go beyond their means just because they have one gem missing to Level 3. I waited sometimes over 200 spins to have the right gem popping up, so it can be quite a balance drainer when you start chasing.

Last edited:
Game looks neat, but sadly its going to be a coat & daggers i hope it wont but its BTG & we all know they like slots to be chased which cost & then a quarter pot of gold ic your lucky, lets face it its not going to make any difference what level it is, because trance said it cannot be compensated so itz all bull.

I am beginning to think more and more that the amount of spins is just for show and bonus amounts are predetermined. I played Chilli the other day and decided to gamble the spins. It was on a going day anyway with decent base hits and bonuses nicely spaced out. The first 8 I gambled and took 16 paid x100 . Second I took 20 paid x30. Thinking my luck will run out (gambling the spins) the third time I took the 8, hit a 4 scatter rettriger and paid x400. After a good run the buy had come down so I bought the last took 8 and paid x125. I know this is a tiny sample and I caught it on a generous day but from what I have seen there is no categorical evidence that proves more spins equals the bigger wins. Yes of course it does in theory but isn’t that what this is all about. Providers getting us to play slots based on potential and theory. It just happens that Btg have found a better formula/smokescreen that isn’t as easy to see through as some of the oppositions efforts.

I am beginning to think more and more that the amount of spins is just for show and bonus amounts are predetermined. I played Chilli the other day and decided to gamble the spins. It was on a going day anyway with decent base hits and bonuses nicely spaced out. The first 8 I gambled and took 16 paid x100 . Second I took 20 paid x30. Thinking my luck will run out (gambling the spins) the third time I took the 8, hit a 4 scatter rettriger and paid x400. After a good run the buy had come down so I bought the last took 8 and paid x125. I know this is a tiny sample and I caught it on a generous day but from what I have seen there is no categorical evidence that proves more spins equals the bigger wins. Yes of course it does in theory but isn’t that what this is all about. Providers getting us to play slots based on potential and theory. It just happens that Btg have found a better formula/smokescreen that isn’t as easy to see through as some of the oppositions efforts.

Said it before many times. All my biggest wins on chilli have been on 8 spins. If it is going to pay it retriggers or gives several quick wins to build multiplier. Take 20 spins and most of the time its dead spins galore. Seldom waste my time gambling spins now.

Said it before many times. All my biggest wins on chilli have been on 8 spins. If it is going to pay it retriggers or gives several quick wins to build multiplier. Take 20 spins and most of the time its dead spins galore. Seldom waste my time gambling spins now.

Same here, just over 500x bet with 8 spins. Got to a 12x multiplier within those eight spins. :oops:

I played it extensively in fun mode and must say it is around 50:50 as to what level one should take take. Level 3 has the potential but will often disappoint. Funny, that I saw exactly in the Level 3 rounds far less gems on reels 2 to 5 than on Level 1. :rolleyes:

- I had overall the best results by taking level 2 (23 rounds) - 78x bet on average, only 2 rounds were below 50x bet.
- Level 1 (17 rounds) was 60% disappointing with 10 - 50x bet, 35% atrocious with less than 10xbet, and roughly 5% went past 50x bet.
- Level 3 (12 rounds) gave me the biggest win at over 300x bet but also disappointed rather often with less than 50x bet. Lowest was a mere 8x bet :oops:

Yet to hit a retrigger though, so those 500K+ ways to win are maybe just a fantasy like the 50FS on WWTBAM. :rolleyes:

It is fun to play, as I also had a few big hits in the base game with the sword multipliers. So you don't always need the FS round to make a good profit.

However, I just don't welcome this accumulator slots as they encourage the player to invest more and many will go beyond their means just because they have one gem missing to Level 3. I waited sometimes over 200 spins to have the right gem popping up, so it can be quite a balance drainer when you start chasing.
Well your results were very different to mine! I have hit >100x bet on Level one twice and never less than 20x. Level 2 highest was 78x and lowest 45x (I only took it twice in my latest run) and Level 3 I had a bad 17x, a medium 80x and a very good 232x. As you say the base game can drop some huge hits out of the blue, in fact that gave me my best ever hit of 517.6x!
Yes, I noticed less gems in the Level 3 spins but it's patently the highest-volatility round and made this way quite deliberately. A player will be able to decide on their bankroll whether it's wise to continue to a higher level, it's their choice. A player can choose to play the lowest-volatility option and simply always take Level 1.
If you've turned down Level 1 or 2 you also have a greater chance of huge base game hits when the Chest reveals a gem, as this will then appear on the grid at that time as either a 2x or 3x wild for that spin.
No game will appeal to everybody but at least you can choose different volatility if you're cynical about those 'pie in the sky' wins as people have been, regarding Bonanza.
I still think it's a very good game and very clever too, IMO the best since the beast of Bonanza appeared....

Had this been BTG's first release after Bonanza I'd probably be more interested, but with some Turkey's after it, not so much....personally I'd be disappointed with a 232 on Vikings :p. Dunover's right in respect of at least they're trying new things compared to others but, as we know from Thunderkicks portfolio, new/innovative doesn't always mean good ;)

I'll still lob Bonanza the odd 20 though.

Well your results were very different to mine! I have hit >100x bet on Level one twice and never less than 20x. Level 2 highest was 78x and lowest 45x (I only took it twice in my latest run) and Level 3 I had a bad 17x, a medium 80x and a very good 232x. As you say the base game can drop some huge hits out of the blue, in fact that gave me my best ever hit of 517.6x!
Yes, I noticed less gems in the Level 3 spins but it's patently the highest-volatility round and made this way quite deliberately. A player will be able to decide on their bankroll whether it's wise to continue to a higher level, it's their choice. A player can choose to play the lowest-volatility option and simply always take Level 1.
If you've turned down Level 1 or 2 you also have a greater chance of huge base game hits when the Chest reveals a gem, as this will then appear on the grid at that time as either a 2x or 3x wild for that spin.
No game will appeal to everybody but at least you can choose different volatility if you're cynical about those 'pie in the sky' wins as people have been, regarding Bonanza.
I still think it's a very good game and very clever too, IMO the best since the beast of Bonanza appeared....

Here's the problem dunover , from a players point of view lets just a say i reject the first stages of upto as per your average 20x -100x bet

i then reject second stage of 40 -100x

Moving into third stage the best stage or should be a doubt very much that its going to cough up at least 200x bet onwards, because everytime i shall reject i would be losing those funds, which a player may think is going to be added back at third stage.

Clearly this would not be allowed at all online going what we have been told , so point me too what is the point ??? i can play a extra 1500 odd spins to trigger third stage but can deliver a shite result ??? you point out these chests but in play terms these chests shouldn't be any different at all ??

Im just not buying the bullshit any longer , like you said it's down to the player)

all i see its people pushing for third stage a t heavier cost but nothing to back up third stage coughing up far more in terms of X bet wins back.

They aren't predetermined (except games like Jammin Jars where the sequence is from a pre-selected pool)... it makes no sense and would be totally illegal on games like Holy Diver and Extra Chilli etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back