Heart Transplant Child Warning it's False

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Don't fall for this

Every time a particular text message is forwarded, the phone company will donate $2 towards a heart transplant for an unnamed baby girl.

FALSE <----------Warning it's False

A baby girl needs a heart transplant & the phone company is donating $2 every time this is forwarded. (no lie) karma will repay you.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Don't fall for this

Every time a particular text message is forwarded, the phone company will donate $2 towards a heart transplant for an unnamed baby girl.

FALSE <----------Warning it's False

A baby girl needs a heart transplant & the phone company is donating $2 every time this is forwarded. (no lie) karma will repay you.

What people will do to get money, it sickens me when they use children like this, there are so many sick children out there and when you do get something, you dont know whether to give or not, this is indeed sad..........I always give to St. Judes Childrens Hospital:thumbsup:.............laurie

Hi Laurie St. Judes Childrens Hospital is thee best.:thumbsup:
If I can get a job at St. Judes I would move in a heart beat.
I say that's one hospital if anyone is in the area you must take the tour of it and you will know what life is all about.
You will cry a little after you leave after what you will see.
It's a happy cry for all the many things they do.
~T~
Yes it's so sad what %$#( @'s do to make money today.
And to use children on top of it.
For the one's that do this I say "Rot In H"

What people will do to get money

That's the thing. People are doing this because they're bored or whatever. There's no money involved...I guess they get their kicks by knowing that thousands of people will be passing along their fake messages..

This is no different than chain letters and whatnot via snail and email...

Even on Facebook there are people that will create groups promising free whatever (99% of the time they promise free FB game coins/cash), as long as you join the group and forward an invite to all of your friends and get them to join. Of course these groups are BS and you'll never get anything.

The only thing I can think of as to their reasoning behind this is that they have no life and have nothing better to do with their time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back