Great run on 50th birthday! Cheers Videoslots

ProbabilityZero

Well I did say I'd be celebrating my Birthday at Videoslots and I have in style.

Deposited £40 and been playing £1 spins on Aloha.

Now this is considered a medium variance slot but I have found it quite high eating away £200 easily in an hour in £1 spins but today it gave back nicely and I withdrew £450. Still have £125 sitting there too.

Sure I'll probably give most of it back sooner or later but chuffed today :)

Sorry no screenshots as I didn't record any. You'll have to take my word for it lol

Happy birthday and congrats with your win!

Agree with you concerning Aloha, I once hit a around 300x win on the re-spin feature, and I have hit several 100x in game play, so it got potential.

Happy birthday and congrats with your win!

Agree with you concerning Aloha, I once hit a around 300x win on the re-spin feature, and I have hit several 100x in game play, so it got potential.

I think my biggest single spin win was 120x but may have been 150. Definitely not hit a 300x There were no massive wins but more a case of consistency today. The other day I got to £400 but played back down to £200. It took a lot of willpower and some luck to withdraw at the highest point of play today and not repeat earlier regrets.

I had got to £150 a couple of times and dropped to £50 before bouncing back up. Then I had a rapid rise to 450. Dropped to £380 before having a couple of features bringing me to £575. At that point I withdrew £450.

It's without doubt my favourite new release in over a year. It's simply fun!

It's one I will play for a long time to come but I may drop down from the £1 spins so I can get playtime before it does an "Immortal Romance" on me :p

Thing is if I ever hit a full screen of REDS I'd be gutted on 20p spins lol

50 years young !!!! Happy Birthday to you -- hope you had some nice wine, dinner and uhmmmm some other type of pleasure. LOL.

Today was a very quiet affair. I had gone for a meal with family and girlfriend on Saturday and had hangover all day Sunday. So I was happy to just chill today...... So the slots were the only erm..... Heart racing moment :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back