Evolution Live Roulette - the most awesome thread of conspiracy theorists

I don't know about wheels slowing down, but I do know that if the ball happens to land on a winning slot that is right next door to a loser, then you can expect the ball to make a weird little hop into the losing slot, usually a full second after the ball had already settled down and stopped moving.

That does look rather a lot like magnets at work, or something similar.
There's all sorts of clever ways it could be done.

Read this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

And on the cammegh website they are clearly displaying and showing the product for sale!! All makes sense now, i kept typing in the chat ' just as the ball was going to land around voisins the wheel clearly speeds up or slows down. I always notice it but after a bit of investigation into wheels its now clear to me and i will never play roulette again!!

I don't know about wheels slowing down, but I do know that if the ball happens to land on a winning slot that is right next door to a loser, then you can expect the ball to make a weird little hop into the losing slot, usually a full second after the ball had already settled down and stopped moving.

That does look rather a lot like magnets at work, or something similar.
There's all sorts of clever ways it could be done.

Love love love this thread.

What happens when they are audited? do they hide the magnets ?

Thing is, gently placing my tinfoil hat down so as to avoid crumpling it further, when these balls are magically magnetically telegraphed onto other numbers, are there not other players who have bet on those? So why diddle one player to pay another?

And surely if just left completely alone sans magnet, doesn't the 3% or whatever house edge already make them a steady profit?

Love love love this thread.

What happens when they are audited? do they hide the magnets ?
Audit time at Evolution is a quiet time

200w.webp

You wouldn't beleive the profit the mafia make from it. Why not make the most of it? Sod the house edge, roulette tables have been rigged for years and technology has been progressing, so why not rig the tables. Where does it or not it not say that the tables can or can't use rrs technology? Forget the magnets, answer that one. Its completely legal as they're advertising such wheels on the website of cammegh.

Where does it say that?

It says it increases revenue to combat so called 'cheats' finding flaws on the roulette wheel. Lol

Right at the bottom yes they sate this & that but had to add this to cover themselves, also take note once the players find this out it could have a impact on the long term players not willing to use these roulette games.

>>>>>Arguably, games could be made impossible to beat with professional roulette systems. But the impact may be lost player trust, and overall lower revenue. The best weapon to deal with advantage players will probably always be vigilant surveillance, and proper procedures when consistent winners are detected.

Looks like they're saying 'that' to cover themselves.

Defeats the whole object of the type of roulette wheel else. If you google rrs roulette wheel cheating or something along those terms you'll find alot of discussions about this subject. Did you play the demo video? It even shows how its done..

Looks like they're saying 'that' to cover themselves.

Defeats the whole object of the type of roulette wheel else. If you google rrs roulette wheel cheating or something along those terms you'll find alot of discussions about this subject. Did you play the demo video? It even shows how its done..

yes briefly, i understand it could affect the players, so i wouldnt play it if they are using these wheels , as for evo i doubt they do cheat , ive had my fair share of tin foil hats myself , but am coming round to its just shitty luck thats all.

yes briefly, i understand it could affect the players, so i wouldnt play it if they are using these wheels , as for evo i doubt they do cheat , ive had my fair share of tin foil hats myself , but am coming round to its just shitty luck thats all.

It can't be shitty luck. Ive seen more than enough roulette spins to now know. I think i'd actually rather play on evolution than playtech now, (if i was going to go back to it) the ball looks like it moves more freely. On playtech roulette tables the ball doesnt move much, seems to be a rubbery ball thats used. You'll know what i mean if you sign up to paddypower and click on the paddypower live roulette table.

i understand what your saying bradz , i think the only playtech i play is with betfred & i have not checked the wheel but i shall do, i mainly only play evo i can supply logs of last weekend. but it wouldnt help as it was crap(

Playtech have around 8/9 tables on paddypower.

The ones i used to play are roulette lounge, and their own branded paddypower live roulette (black wheel), whether its available on other gaming sites im not sure but in my opinion it's the worse wheel

Thing is, gently placing my tinfoil hat down so as to avoid crumpling it further, when these balls are magically magnetically telegraphed onto other numbers, are there not other players who have bet on those? So why diddle one player to pay another?

And surely if just left completely alone sans magnet, doesn't the 3% or whatever house edge already make them a steady profit?

Ah but what you are forgetting Mr G is that winners never complain, well very rarely.....

I think its all one massive interlinked system which calculates each persons bets. I think if your overall profit marjin is too high, they adjust something on the system to bring it down, at times if you know what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back