Endorphina

Well when you do get around to giving them another try best of luck!!! Dont know if you ever go for a double up...but the one on their games doesnt follow the same ebb and flow as most....When faced with having to beat a painted card you will win more than you would think you would.
]

1 Euro a spin with a bankroll of 300 is good for Netent or MG. If you play Endorphina, Novo, EGT or Merkur you need a minimum bankroll of 500 or 600x your bet. But of course there is no guarantee you hit anything. But it will keep you in the game a long time. Well I was lucky today :cool:

Thats not true.. i dont see any sense of making 600 EURO deposit to play 1 Euro bet.... too high risk for low-potential cashout..
just logically - cash out should be at least 2x of deposit (so at least 1200 EURO)..
thats more usual to get cold season then hit 600x+/bet win.. from my experience i can say, that has no sense to play the same game for more if you are down 50x/bet - 100x/bet

Yeah .. i was just about to speak about their new INNOVATIVE slot.. Book of santa... gimme a fucking break... Are they just releasing this shit every now and then ? When they first popped up they looked like new and innovative company, now they are just releasin shitty games with shitty rtp

While they may not be creating games on the cutting edge.. They can serve up some HUGE payouts. I had an amazing round on Book of Santa yesterday. Got the bonus and NINE RETRIGGERS with gave me 90 spins. It was complete madness. Lol i think their developers were trying out there sense of humor on the fire and brimstoney Christmas theme. Almost like it should be named Book Of Satan instead of Santa. Lol Either way it paid me big time. Merry Christmas.. I'll take it!

They have been innovative again... They released cash tank ... starburst copy where wilds are more rare than d in bonanza... Why they keep existing... really

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back