1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

eCogra chances?

Discussion in 'Casino Complaints - Bonus Issues' started by Milliemoo, Mar 28, 2018.

    Mar 28, 2018
  1. Milliemoo

    Milliemoo Registered

    Newbie here! Read loads of threads on here and finally decided to start one myself!
    Currently got a complaint with eCogra so wont mention casino name just yet! Anyway in January i recieved a 150% deposit bonus, max bet allowed of £5. I stuck to this the entire £3000 worth of wagering. Managed to withdraw £500 but then got the ‘broken terms email’ and they confiscated all winnings and returned original deposit. Obviously emailed back straight away asking how i could have possibly broken them and was sent a gaming report showing 1 £70 wager on SummerHoliday. Now I did play Summer Holiday and I triggered the free spins at £1, retriggering through the game so i played 30 free spins, none of which counted towards wagering. At the end of the game I selected mystery prize, (still in the bonus round) this resulted in a £30 win. However the casino claim that I in fact wagered £70 in one go by selecting that option! When speaking to the gaming manager via email he was just plain rude, accusing me of lying and that I was never in a bonus round etc, however the gaming report i was sent clearly showed the 30 spins prior not counting towards wagering at all! He told me his decision was final and stopped replying to any emails!

    Anyway my complaint went back and forth and is now with eCogra who have been brilliant, kept me informed etc. Just received an email today saying they have closed my case with details submitted by the operator and will hopefully have a final resolution in the next week or so after the operator has chance to respond? This is making me (although maybe falsely) hope that they have ruled in my favour?

    Has anyone dealt with eCogra before? Is this normal at the closr of a complaint? I just assumed had they sided with the casino I would have been told straight away without need for the operator to be informed?

  2. Mar 29, 2018
  3. aceking123

    aceking123 Ueber Meister CAG PABnononaccred MM

    Hi just wait ecorga to sort this out , if it is as yoy say your be fine , maybe you should of used the PAB function on here is a much better way to do things )
  4. Mar 29, 2018
  5. Milliemoo

    Milliemoo Registered

    I never even thought! Im not a big roller so ive never had this kind of issue before! Guess im just getting a bit impatient now and wanting to know the outcome but they wont tell me anything until the operator has had time to respond
  6. Mar 29, 2018
  7. maxd

    maxd Complaints (PAB) Manager Staff Member

    The PAB Guy
    I see you're in the UK and I'm guessing that eCOGRA is the casino's ADR (named in the Terms as their dispute resolution service). If this is the case then there's a formal procedure that eCOGRA has to go through per UKGC regulations. I'd say there's not much point trying to guess what's actually going on behind the scenes. You'll know when you know and that's just the way these things go.

    Since it was mentioned above our complaint service -- called Player ArBitration or PAB for short -- is accessed via the "Submit a PAB" link in your nav bar up top of the page. You can also see our "how to" here: new procedures for PABs.
  8. Mar 29, 2018
  9. Milliemoo

    Milliemoo Registered

    Thankyou, suppose another week or so wont hurt, ive been waiting since January! Just frustrating knowing they have closed the case and have their ruling but wont share it with me until they have informed operator.
    Hopefully there wont be a next time but I will definitely try a PAB if there is.
    maxd likes this.

Share This Page