New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

Looks few and very far between on the Bonus judging by the play balance from the start to the end

I've played this a bit and the freespins seem pretty hard to trigger. And the base game does absolutely nothing for me. Pretty sure the biggest win was around 6 x after 1000 spins.

I don't have a very high opinion of this slot and yet everyone else seems to think it's great so I am clearly the odd one out.

Be interesting to see the feedback once it's been played.

How does this look good. Where are these insane "wins" or "hits". I see a x71multi bonus and barely a x200 stake win? Looks like base game is as base as white rabbit and bonus isn't upto much.

if bonanza paid those bonuses on those videos be a witch hunt! show me these insane wins then we can rave about it.

I'm not as enthousiast as Dunover, maybe I will when playing the game myself.

Because of this 4 reel setup you will play a sick amount of low paying and dead spins in a very short time. I think that's why suddenly the 5p bet shows up.....

I haven't read what the frequency of the feature will be, but I guess it sometimes will cost thousands and thousands of spins with a lot of frustration and very little playtime.

I'm not impressed by the multiplier, the higher this is, the more dead and dreadful spins you'll get in the bonus.

One thing is for sure: again, BTG has developed a game that will be talked about a lot and which everyone has an opinion about.

Thank you Dunover for this positive and optimistic video ;)

How does this look good. Where are these insane "wins" or "hits". I see a x71multi bonus and barely a x200 stake win? Looks like base game is as base as white rabbit and bonus isn't upto much.

if bonanza paid those bonuses on those videos be a witch hunt! show me these insane wins then we can rave about it.

Jeeze, I've played a few k spins on it and not hit 15,000x so therefore it's bad. I did extensive play on Afterlife Inferno and had no huge wins either, yet within 2 days we had a player win over 8,000x on it. Just because I didn't get the purple donuts on the 71x doesn't mean you or somebody else won't. I only showed a small sample of the features, so when numerous players have a crack at it from CM and between them cover hundreds of thousands of spins I'm sure we'll see the big hits...

Great vid and it looks like an awesome game! BTG is on top form at the moment and a really good move to get their content distributed by Microgaming.

Thank you Dunover :thumbsup:

lol I thought you were the big time gaming rep. I was like wow really pat yourself on the back eh. Those pesky usernames that start with a B and the rep color too got me

No need to sugarcoat the hole thing. It's gonna get a frosty reception at first.....batter we see for ourselves.

Oh, we're done with the puns aren't we :mad::oops:

Well to be fair to you, Krispy Kreme isn't very pun friendly.

My thoughts....

If it weren't for the fact saw the video on here, i would never have opened the game - the name and theme wouldn't make me press the button.
The 4x4 layout i dislike a lot - and the fact that all the low symbols only pay for 4 of a kind... that annoys me too although i know successful games that have done that.

Multipliers are VERY expensive in game design, so to have such high multipliers likely means:
The feature has a lot of RTP in order to afford them
The feature is rare in order to afford them
The reel wins are very low because the multipliers are so high, and they can't afford it (looking at the award card, this looks like something they've done)

It could be none (or any) of those.... i wonder how it will do.

Last edited:
My thoughts....

If it weren't for the fact saw the video on here, i would never have opened the game - the name and theme wouldn't make me press the button.
The 4x4 layout i dislike a lot - and the fact that all the low symbols only pay for 4 of a kind... that annoys me too although i know successful games that have done that.

Multipliers are VERY expensive in game design, so to have such high multipliers likely means:
The feature has a lot of RTP in order to afford them
The feature is rare in order to afford them
The reel wins are very low because the multipliers are so high, and they can't afford it (looking at the award card, this looks like something they've done)

It could be none of those.... i wonder how it will do.

It's not too bad in practice as the base game does regularly drop 10-25x hits in and occasionally 90+ x bet. The feature I would say appears around every 250 spins and is volatile - as with Bonanza you can get real shitters and like other BTG slots it's all about those purple bastards appearing on a high multiplier for the massive wins. I'd say the base game return is pretty much in line with Bonanza at 71%-ish and multi-1k x bet wins are possible in the base game with those boxes which if containing donuts always reveal the same colour if you have them on multiple reels. As you saw with my video the FS round means even crap combos are big wins and the retriggers are as rare as on Bonanza too. Highly playable slot.

It's not too bad in practice as the base game does regularly drop 10-25x hits in and occasionally 90+ x bet. The feature I would say appears around every 250 spins and is volatile - as with Bonanza you can get real shitters and like other BTG slots it's all about those purple bastards appearing on a high multiplier for the massive wins. I'd say the base game return is pretty much in line with Bonanza at 71%-ish and multi-1k x bet wins are possible in the base game with those boxes which if containing donuts always reveal the same colour if you have them on multiple reels. As you saw with my video the FS round means even crap combos are big wins and the retriggers are as rare as on Bonanza too. Highly playable slot.

I'm playing it at the moment... i'll let you know my thoughts after :)

Honestly doubt the basegame pays as well as bonanza's. Bit of a simplified view but imagine if you had that kind of multiplier minigame before bonanza's freespin, allowing a 100x multiplier on all FS. That would be insane, and certainly pay more than on Donuts. That said, I respect your opinion and I haven't played the game myself so can't say how hooked i'll be on it, but for me it feels a bit like Laser Fruit in that the freespins look amazing but still too weak to justify an appalling basegame.

Played at 1€

100€ in - 51 back (highest win 9x)
100€ in - 27.60 back (highest win 4x)
100€ in - 51.40 back (highest win 6x)
100€ in - 54 back (highest win 4.4x)
100€ in - 25.80 out (highest win 4x)
100€ in - 126 out (highest win 32x - long spin)
100€ in - 296 out (including a 120x reel win and an 88x feature)

The base game is extremely boring... there is nothing to play for, no excitement, no interest for me at all. Now, i can also kind of say the same for game like Montezuma and Rhino, but those base games FEEL like i can get a big win... this is really bad. The BELIEF of a win, feature, something, is sooooo important - and i just don't get that with this game. I did get a huge win, but i never once felt i could up until it happened after almost 700€ play.

The feature - the intro being a take on the Lightning Link games that are doing so well around the world, with regards to the hold 'n' respin feature, is interesting...
However, as good as the feature might be in terms of pay, i just don't like it..

I'm afraid Dunover, i just can't agree with you here....

(Which probably means it will do well!)

The one game that kinda makes sense to have feature drop - does not have it.
Cos with that 100x multi in the bonus the base game is obviously gonna suffer.

Played at 1€

100€ in - 51 back (highest win 9x)
100€ in - 27.60 back (highest win 4x)
100€ in - 51.40 back (highest win 6x)
100€ in - 54 back (highest win 4.4x)
100€ in - 25.80 out (highest win 4x)
100€ in - 126 out (highest win 32x - long spin)
100€ in - 296 out (including a 120x reel win and an 88x feature)

The base game is extremely boring... there is nothing to play for, no excitement, no interest for me at all. Now, i can also kind of say the same for game like Montezuma and Rhino, but those base games FEEL like i can get a big win... this is really bad. The BELIEF of a win, feature, something, is sooooo important - and i just don't get that with this game. I did get a huge win, but i never once felt i could up until it happened after almost 700€ play.

The feature - the intro being a take on the Lightning Link games that are doing so well around the world, with regards to the hold 'n' respin feature, is interesting...
However, as good as the feature might be in terms of pay, i just don't like it..

I'm afraid Dunover, i just can't agree with you here....

(Which probably means it will do well!)

I agree with the base game looked boring, so like a white rabbit and extra chilli kind of deal. Yes, Lightning link is insanely popular here, My locals have like 3 bank's of them and they are always full. I will try this game of course but I think it's going to be another one I won't play much.

Honestly doubt the basegame pays as well as bonanza's. Bit of a simplified view but imagine if you had that kind of multiplier minigame before bonanza's freespin, allowing a 100x multiplier on all FS. That would be insane, and certainly pay more than on Donuts. That said, I respect your opinion and I haven't played the game myself so can't say how hooked i'll be on it, but for me it feels a bit like Laser Fruit in that the freespins look amazing but still too weak to justify an appalling basegame.

Yes, but bear in mind there are only small pays aside from the purple donuts available here, and the win range is much smaller too, no 7.5x for red gems, 50x for diamonds and also in the FS on Donuts you can't get say 72x 4OAK queens, or green gems or anything. Yes, 100x would be insane for Bonanza before the free games began, but here it's very different, there's no comparison really.

Thought I'd whack out ye olde simulator to see what Donuts is capable of.

You can follow the progress at Old / Expired Link. Still working on real client replays, will probably have it done sometime tomorrow.

So currently showing 1 in 921 chance of greater than 800x so far...
Assuming a 1 in 300 feature hit (i think it's worse than that....) that would be 300 * 921 = 1 in 276,300 games...
Doesn't seem to deliver on it's promise...??

So currently showing 1 in 921 chance of greater than 800x so far...
Assuming a 1 in 300 feature hit (i think it's worse than that....) that would be 300 * 921 = 1 in 276,300 games...
Doesn't seem to deliver on it's promise...??

Indeed. 1325 features and not one feature > 1000X. Seems like BTG pulled the plug on the game now though.

That has a ring of truth about it as icing the praises of this game. You'll need to be jammy to get those 1000x hits, ah fuck it I can't be arsed....

Do you know how often you get the bonus round? Cause watching your video i hope its at least 1/200 spins or less. Seems kinda shiet base game.

And i think nothing will ever trumph bonanza

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back