Do not play at Inetbet

45% bonus on $100 = $45 bonus total $145 *20 WR =2900 before any cashout can be made.
WOOOHOO! :oops:

And where is now the problem?

Nobody told you, that you "must" claim this bonus and 20x wagering is okay and also in their terms good enough readable ;)

I had also 50% bonuses for a $ 100 deposit and could cash out some money, but maybe i had really too much luck on InetBet and another user not? ;)

Btw. how can it be, that you must wager 2900 "Pounds", when you deposit 100 Dollars and get a 45% bonus with 20x wagering? :D

And where is now the problem?

Nobody told you, that you "must" claim this bonus and 20x wagering is okay and also in their terms good enough readable ;)

I had also 50% bonuses for a $ 100 deposit and could cash out some money, but maybe i had really too much luck on InetBet and another user not? ;)

Btw. how can it be, that you must wager 2900 "Pounds", when you deposit 100 Dollars and get a 45% bonus with 20x wagering? :D

True , true it is the Day after the night before and I am on a comedown from overdosing on Redbull.
It is a crap bonus though ;)
By the way are you sure you won?
You seem to be having a little trouble with your math's :p

By the way are you sure you won?
You seem to be having a little trouble with your math's :p

?

I think YOU have today some problems to think or anything else, or will you say, that i've lost, when i have won 2 jackpots about $ 10,000 within not 2 weeks?

Ok, when you will really say to me, that this is a lost for me, than you can certainly named it so, but the truth is an another one :)

Btw. when i make a deposit with $ 100 and get a $ 50 bonus and must only wager it 20x and can cash out only $ 200-300, it is also a win and no lost, so you should probably take some math lessons, or make again a pause of onlinegambling, because the last one was maybe a little bit to short? ;) *lol*

?

I think YOU have today some problems to think or anything else, or will you say, that i've lost, when i have won 2 jackpots about $ 10,000 within not 2 weeks?

Ok, when you will really say to me, that this is a lost for me, than you can certainly named it so, but the truth is an another one :)

Btw. when i make a deposit with $ 100 and get a $ 50 bonus and must only wager it 20x and can cash out only $ 200-300, it is also a win and no lost, so you should probably take some math lessons, or make again a pause of onlinegambling, because the last one was maybe a little bit to short? ;) *lol*

:thumbsup: Some of that almost makes sense
Congrat's on your wins though

I totally Agree and it's NOT your imagination!

[REMOVED]

Duplicate post. Please only post a topic once on the forum. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay there Eddie, you've put this exact same post in the Complaints section of the forum. One, there's a rule against double and triple posting the same post across the forum. Two, even if it weren't against the rules, it's annoying as hell.

Seems to be the popular modus operandi these days. Post on every thread you can find that's even remotely relative to whatever topic you wanna discuss....doesn't matter if you've posted about it a million times before. Anyone else besides me get sick of reading the same posts and points being made, on numerous threads you click on?

Fed up, and going back outside.

Okay there Eddie, you've put this exact same post in the Complaints section of the forum. One, there's a rule against double and triple posting the same post across the forum. Two, even if it weren't against the rules, it's annoying as hell.

He post this one even here 2 times and this really sucks!

3 postings and all the same bullshit!

Stop this RTG dissing please, because nobody wants this here!

Thanks!

That is fair enough but a bonus with such retrictive WR is ridiculous, it is more a penalty than a bonus.
Either make a Bonus worth while or do not offer one at all.
45% bonus on $100 = $45 bonus total $145 *20 WR =2900 before any cashout can be made.
WOOOHOO! :oops:

I think it is an excellent bonus. It screams to me, "What?"

$100 deposit, win a little, lose a little, cash out whenever I want. That's what I like about some RTG slots, they are just more volitile than MG ime. I have two styles of slot play and both are on high variance machines. 1. I play until I'm ahead and then quit 2. I play until I'm ahead and then at some point roll big the amount I was ahead and quit if need be at a high percentage of my initial deposit. If I go back into the slot (or similar) the next day without depositing again, I either roll big from the start or adjust my betsize percentage-wise to my original deposit. That is how I beat the HE over time. Mileage may vary.

When I play with a bonus, rarely, I do it for the entertainment value, or as a high variance gambit - betting large from the get-go. Otherwise it just chews me up over time. I freakin hate myself for taking a bonus when I hit big in the 'original deposit' portion of my play, because that's money that ain't mine and coulda been.

So, again, I love inetbet bonuses, they don't tempt me to be in the position of kicking myself in the ass:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back