Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I've gave up on listening to new cases, new hospital admissions, even deaths etc because i don't really believe anything anyone's saying at the moment. Even when Mrs said 'Oh, X amount of new cases in Scotland!' (strangely excitable?) the feeling of general deflation is such all i could muster was a 'So what, what's that even mean?' :(

I think what people are struggling to get heads around is that, if the numbers are approaching the same 'badness' as early on, then why the differences: no need for hospitals to be built overnight, no closing of all pubs, but merely a 10pm curfew, schools back etc: back in March/April it was the 4 horsemen scenario, daily press conferences and now it's finish your pint by 10pm.

We are now facing totally unnecessary restrictions, the NHS is underwhelmed right now. These continuing restrictions are nothing short of a crime against our basic human rights. The right to visit our own family and friends.

Yes covid is still in town, but it doesn'tScreen Shot 09-30-20 at 09.05 PM.JPG even make the top 10 these days.

I think what people are struggling to get heads around is that, if the numbers are approaching the same 'badness' as early on, then why the differences: no need for hospitals to be built overnight, no closing of all pubs, but merely a 10pm curfew, schools back etc: back in March/April it was the 4 horsemen scenario, daily press conferences and now it's finish your pint by 10pm.
I think, because, when noone took it seriously initially, and when numbers grew, maybe people respected it moderately, but not much, and when they (numbers) exploded and restricition came in, people decried MY RIGHTS MY RIGHTS

it isnt a UK thing, its an everywhere thing
people just arent willing to give it a fair amount of time to lessen/subside, more concerned with self than all

and yes, i get work, money etc
i mean, more....i shouldtnt have to wear a mask nor limit my company number, nor par-tay when I want mentality

So you dismiss the recording of a BBC reporter simply because of the person presenting it too you.
Seems like the mindset of so many people who are incapable or unwilling to look at all sides.
The doctor you have just dismissed because of the platform the link was posted from is not an anti vaxer at all but pro vaxers often do not have any interest in seeing that. Discredit at all costs rather than listen to both sides.
Well you crack on with fact checker et al

No I don't dismiss the recording of the BBC reporter at all, I have no doubt that she said that and I'm glad she said it. Anti-vaxxers should not not be given a serious debating platform IMO, as their 'beliefs' are essentially witchcraft and have no foundation in science, and they can present no evidence to support their views.

I dismiss the doctor because he wrote an anti-vaccination book, not because of the platform he's on, but the platform he's on can be explained because he is, amongst other things, an anti-vaxxer.

Make no mistake, the only thing that's going to bring this Covid shitshow to a proper close, is a vaccine.

No, its the liberal media still trying to push it at the same crisis level it was back in March/April/May. However, reality does not bear it out.

Big difference is the age demography of who is catching it now, mostly under 40's and it hasnt had the same affect on them, but the problem is now its more or less rife in the community and the more vulnerable, i,e the older people with underlying conditions are going to start getting infected and then the hospital admissions, deaths etc will increase exponentially.
Scary times ahead

What cncas2123 said, also they know more about Covid now so can treat patients who end up hospitalised better, Dexamethasone in particular reduces mortality quite significantly in seriously ill hospitalised patients.

But yes, once it really starts to spread into the older/vulnerable population again (as it already is doing), the numbers are going to start getting worse again, the only question is by how much.

Watch all if you want but from 17 mins on is enough.

I would never want my child to be Injected with poisons.
Especially when they are months old.

We survived thousands of years without them.

The only reason Kill Bill Gates invested in them was not to help people, but make 20x his Billion investment and depopulate "His words not mine" the Planet.

Watch all if you want but from 17 mins on is enough.

The only reason Kill Bill Gates invested in them was not to help people, but make 20x his Billion investment and depopulate "His words not mine" the Planet.

This is the thing, we didnt survive thousands of years without them. Vaccines have increased life expectancy by 30 - 40 years over the last few centuries, vaccines have eradicated numerous diseases over the last 100 years, i.e small pox, and vaccines have greatly increased human health.
Where would we be today without vaccines? Probably living in a world with less than a billion people and a life expectancy of 35 - 50 years.
But the choice to take a vaccine will be yours alone, I know that when any fully tested vaccine comes along I will be in the queue to get it.

This is the thing, we didnt survive thousands of years without them. Vaccines have increased life expectancy by 30 - 40 years over the last few centuries, vaccines have eradicated numerous diseases over the last 100 years, i.e small pox, and vaccines have greatly increased human health.
Where would we be today without vaccines? Probably living in a world with less than a billion people and a life expectancy of 35 - 50 years.
But the choice to take a vaccine will be yours alone, I know that when any fully tested vaccine comes along I will be in the queue to get it.

I guess those that lived for 120 yeas as stated in the Bible also took Vaccines? I'm no bible pusher but people don't even know anything other than what's in their lifetime.

I don't want to debate i just share my view and the info out there.

I doubt i could have a Philosophical talk "not a debate" with many of you because, all you will do is quote stats and MSM BS.

Oh just to add ask the Indian and African children that were maimed and killed by Bill Gates Vaccines, I think India want him to answer in Court for what he did to those children.

Its not hard to wear a mask, be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

The Only Problem is People following every word of these Parasites in Control, guess that's why society has not progressed but regressed in the last 10 years, maybe more.

I guess those that lived for 120 yeas as stated in the Bible also took Vaccines? I'm no bible pusher but people don't even know anything other than what's in their lifetime.

I don't want to debate i just share my view and the info out there.

I doubt i could have a Philosophical talk "not a debate" with many of you because, all you will do is quote stats and MSM BS.

What I am stating is fact, its proven. Before vaccines measles was a rampant killer, TB killed millions, small pox killed millions, flu killed millions, these diseases were virulent and there is evidence of that throughout history.
Now most of these diseases are under control, some are still around but they kill nowhere near as many people. This is what vaccines do, and people like Bill Gates make sure under developed and poorer countries have access to the vaccines.
This is all fact, but if you prefer pie in the sky conspiracy theories keep on tuning in to David Icke & co, and keep looking over your shoulder for big brother and the bogey man, I prefer to live in the 21st Century with access to decent healthcare and vaccines.

What I am stating is fact, its proven. Before vaccines measles was a rampant killer, TB killed millions, small pox killed millions, flu killed millions, these diseases were virulent and there is evidence of that throughout history.
Now most of these diseases are under control, some are still around but they kill nowhere near as many people. This is what vaccines do, and people like Bill Gates make sure under developed and poorer countries have access to the vaccines.
This is all fact, but if you prefer pie in the sky conspiracy theories keep on tuning in to David Icke & co, and keep looking over your shoulder for big brother and the bogey man, I prefer to live in the 21st Century with access to decent healthcare and vaccines.

You can call me a CONspiracy theorist all you want because, that's all you people can say when someone has a different view to you.
I can tell you now there are people who have not vaccinated and never had any of those problems, like the Tribes who live out of this Bonkers Society.

Unless you're on your death bed and in need of this stuff, it's not worth risking your life over till then.

No i don't believe in FE and i have done enough deep research for the last 7 to 10 years, to know what's Propaganda and what is not.

Why do you people keep bringing up David Icke and FE BS? Not once have i said anything about them or that, or ever linked you to any of that.

Grow up.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In something Malta got top of Europe

3.6 deaths per 100,000. And nearly all of those over age 70 who would sadly die if they caught a cold. Cold hard facts, the elderly and weak die if they get a cold/flu/covid, but we shouldn't stop everyone's lives and futures for it.

No we didnt....not on a large scale
We died young and often

edit what @cncas2123 said i was a page behind :oops:

No we didnt....not on a large scale
We died young and often

edit what @cncas2123 said i was a page behind :oops:

You was not there 2000 years ago. You have what 100 odd years of data from people who were paid to say that, while those who speak out are silenced or called CONspiracy theorists.

Please show me all "Your Research and Data" that You have done, not MSM scientific data.

Guess i will be waiting along time as YOU have not done any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back