Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

There is no doubt that vaccines have saved millions of lives but it is too simplistic to suggest that they are responsible alone for a jump in life expectancy.
Better understanding and improvements in sanitation. Hygiene,diet. Better working conditions and standard of living. Improved understanding,abilities and equipment in healthcare and surgery. The fact that wars today will never see millions on both side killed unless it goes nuclear.

There is no doubt that vaccines have saved millions of lives but it is too simplistic to suggest that they are responsible alone for a jump in life expectancy.
Better understanding and improvements in sanitation. Hygiene,diet. Better working conditions and standard of living. Improved understanding,abilities and equipment in healthcare and surgery. The fact that wars today will never see millions on both side killed unless it goes nuclear.

I agree up to the point about Wars.

Iraq was not a War but an Invasion on false pretences, i'm sure over a million died and still do to this day.

I agree up to the point about Wars.

Iraq was not a War but an Invasion on false pretences, i'm sure over a million died and still do to this day.
Throughout the ages there where mini wars going on all over the World that contributed to lowering life expectancy.
And I agree that there should be prosecutions in the Hague instead of the likes of Blair ironically become super rich as "Peace envoy to the Middle East"
Now that was a conspiracy :(

Throughout the ages there where mini wars going on all over the World that contributed to lowering life expectancy.
And I agree that there should be prosecutions in the Hague instead of the likes of Blair ironically become super rich as "Peace envoy to the Middle East"
Now that was a conspiracy :(

Things like that have happened since the Napoleonic War.
I have done thorough Research on the last 300 years of history and it's not a pretty thing.

Agreed
Wasnt one single measure
Food, , hygiene, clean water, better living conditions, modern science

Though modern science includes vaccines

1601509788929.png

The Fourth Industrial Revolution is a way of describing the blurring of boundaries between the physical, digital, and biological worlds. It's a fusion of advances in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, genetic engineering, quantum computing, and other technologies.

Why coronavirus will accelerate the fourth Industrial Revolution

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
[The Economist.com]

Last edited:
The Only Problem is People following every word of these Parasites in Control, guess that's why society has not progressed but regressed in the last 10 years, maybe more.

I get it but wearing a mask in shops, cabs, etc.. is not such a big deal, however another lock down would be.

You can call me a CONspiracy theorist all you want because, that's all you people can say when someone has a different view to you.
I can tell you now there are people who have not vaccinated and never had any of those problems, like the Tribes who live out of this Bonkers Society.

Unless you're on your death bed and in need of this stuff, it's not worth risking your life over till then.

No i don't believe in FE and i have done enough deep research for the last 7 to 10 years, to know what's Propaganda and what is not.

Why do you people keep bringing up David Icke and FE BS? Not once have i said anything about them or that, or ever linked you to any of that.

Grow up.
[/QUOTE
You was not there 2000 years ago. You have what 100 odd years of data from people who were paid to say that, while those who speak out are silenced or called CONspiracy theorists.

Please show me all "Your Research and Data" that You have done, not MSM scientific data.

Guess i will be waiting along time as YOU have not done any.
so there was no disease, small pox, TB, polio et al never existed and people lived there lives with none of these diseases around, and it’s all propaganda....
So show me your proof, tell me what all these vaccines actually do ?

I guess those that lived for 120 yeas as stated in the Bible also took Vaccines? I'm no bible pusher but people don't even know anything other than what's in their lifetime.

I don't want to debate i just share my view and the info out there.

I doubt i could have a Philosophical talk "not a debate" with many of you because, all you will do is quote stats and MSM BS.

Oh just to add ask the Indian and African children that were maimed and killed by Bill Gates Vaccines, I think India want him to answer in Court for what he did to those children.
Can you give me the links to the Bill Gates court case or charges? I thought this had been disproved several times over but obviously you know better so I would love to see the links and the proof that you will provide .

3.6 deaths per 100,000. And nearly all of those over age 70 who would sadly die if they caught a cold. Cold hard facts, the elderly and weak die if they get a cold/flu/covid, but we shouldn't stop everyone's lives and futures for it.

Here were 7 deaths now in short time, 5 of them in elderly care houses which again point out who are that highest risk group who probably can't tolerate seasonal flu either with their immunity.

Dr John Ioannidis (he is not against vaccines and is really quoted guy from Stansford, but still it's just again one person view, like most of others) been writing about quite a few articles about COVID which are pointing out that how little facts there are about COVID and how much quite big decisions are just made based on guesses and not enough information which i pretty much agree. It start to be really clear that it's not near of that dangerous what first was thought (when only sickest people were tested in hospital and many of them passed away). Still there is no much information available, testing just random people to see how many actually do carry this etc.. would help in this but now without any logic random restrictions are thrown there and there which can cause much more damage than virus itself.

[
In a March 17 STAT
, Ioannidis warned the world was looking at what could turn out to be a “once-in-a-century evidence fiasco.” He worried central planners were making sweeping and reflexive changes without sufficient data.

Locking people up without knowing the fatality risk of COVID-19 could have severe social and financial consequences that could be totally irrational, Ioannidis warned.

“It’s like an elephant being attacked by a house cat. Frustrated and trying to avoid the cat, the elephant accidentally jumps off a cliff and dies,” said Ioannidis, one of the most-cited scientists in the world.

In one sense, Ioannidis has already been proven right. The models on which lockdowns were initiated have already proven
. But that was hardly the only example.

Nothing wrong that somebody wanna be 100% isolated but that's just don't bring virus anywhere so it's bit unreasonable to demand all people in the world to do same (and still that just don't disappear anywhere). There unfortunately are many viruses, cancers, bacterias etc.. which can cause people death or damage their health, now it seems that nothing else matter except COVID cases have to be zero.

Just feels not really rational approach what is happening in many places, making restrictions without no any facts backing them up. One main thing to blame about hysteric around this is these scary stories in every newspaper where any nurse from any hospital is welcome to be interviewed as long story is right, no matter who is telling it and what it's based on, mostly own feelings and guessings. And again can see that some places who had most strict lockdowns, have in worse scenarios at the moment.

Not gonna cancel my two meetings and dinner tonight even living in most dangerous covid country in whole Europe (these kind or articles are great, one people death in Vatican make them "winners" of whole "competition") :)

Ever thought that there is a fair chance you wouldnt exist without vaccines, probably grandparents and great grandparents were the first to benifit from them.Used to have a friend who was one of the last polio
victims in the UK,sadly he died young not from polio,but had a really hard life.Polio was eradicated through
vaccinations so there is no disputing the benifits they can bring,maybe mistakes have been made but its
a bit silly being hard line anti vac.Just my opinion

If we're 'debating' about vaccines then things have properly gone into the uncanny valley and we may as well start a new thread about whether or not the moon is made of cheese.

I'm tapping out of this one for a bit.

Only valid anti vac poin imo is if you are against them because of this planet we are living in and worried about it's over population because people live so long and so much less pass away due to advanced medical care. For us is nice, we live longer and our friends don't die young when they get sick, but for planet earth is not great thing as we ruin it faster what more we are here.

I'm not anti vac person and above text is not how i think we should do (we should be able to make less planet ruining technologies for almost everywhere), but that have clear logic and is very pragmatic approach. There are some "Save the planet, kill yourself" activist groups and hard to say they would be 100% wrong.

If we're 'debating' about vaccines then things have properly gone into the uncanny valley and we may as well start a new thread about whether or not the moon is made of cheese.

I'm tapping out of this one for a bit.
I think most everyone agrees on that topic, what with all the evidence on the subject.
There are some crazy non-cheese theories floating around, but almost everybody knows the moon is made out of cheese.

What kind of cheese is still something thats a hot topic.
I have myself studied this some, and i am of the opinion that it is some kind of mozzarella.
Its the only way this ancient text i found makes any sense.

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore "

aaa.gif

If I was dying due to catching whatever might have been prevented by getting a jab,I dont think
my last thoughts would be for a polar bear sitting on the last piece of ice with her cubs.
Nothing is stronger than self preservation when the chips are down,yep we are killing the planet,but
without the cooperation of certain countries that couldnt give a fuck and take and do what they want,nothing
we do can make any impact.

Worst news possible, wife has passed away,hospital called to tell me to come over as she was very poorly
but phoned before i got there to say she had passed.Never had a chance to say goodbye.
One blessing was that she died in her sleep and knew nothing about it.

I am so very sorry for your loss and that you could not say goodbye in person. Sending love and hope you can find strength and some solace in memories of happier times xx

Worst news possible, wife has passed away,hospital called to tell me to come over as she was very poorly
but phoned before i got there to say she had passed.Never had a chance to say goodbye.
One blessing was that she died in her sleep and knew nothing about it.

Not much words to say, my condolences. If there is anything we here could help anyhow, let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back