Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Worst news possible, wife has passed away,hospital called to tell me to come over as she was very poorly
but phoned before i got there to say she had passed.Never had a chance to say goodbye.
One blessing was that she died in her sleep and knew nothing about it.
So sad to hear of your loss, deepest sympathies extended to you and your family, you are in my thoughts at this dark time.

Never realized how much work is involved in arranging a funeral,think my wifes will be in about 2 weeks
With this covid, it is actually a lot easier as most of the stuff which required you to attend somewhere
is now done via telephone interviews,Didnt have to the hospital or registry office.
Trying to keep busy and carry on as normal as far as I can to take my mind off things.Done a bit of slotting
as a diversion but really not interested.Going to have find some new hobbies and new friends.

Woke up to another horrible day,Thank god I have a dog to look after,was sat there waiting for his breakfast,
dont know how I am going to get through all the things that have to be done, Bloody awful year, only bright news was that Trump was feeling better, wonderful stuff domestos, wonder if he has tried using it as an enema, could work you never know.

20200614_222756.jpg

OMG another video she has posted I totally agree with. My mind cant take much more of this!!! Have the Tories become Labour and Hard Left Labour MPs become Tories

Clearly labour was always the superior choice, you just needed to see tories in power to realize it.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back