Colosseum Casino - resolved

Bmw1995

Dormant account
Did anyone can help me out?

Colosseum casino did not ask me to cash out my money. I deposit 100$ into my account and get 100$ match bonus also. I make my second deposit when it has only left 5$ in my account. Right now the blance is 71$ . I only want to cash my 71$ out.

But Colosseum casino deny my request. Anyone can give me some advices. Many thanks.
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
The information seems to be insufficient. Did they tell you why you cannot cashout?
 

Bmw1995

Dormant account
follow up

They said I did not lose all your bonus when I made my new purchase of 20 $ more. In fact, It only has 5 $ in my account. I cannt go on my game. So, they force me follow the term and condition of welcome bonus. Help me out anyway. Thank you
 

Dirk Diggler

Dormant account
Sorry - but they seem totally in the right to me. If you haven't lost EVERYTHING from the signup bonus then you are still held to the terms of it untill you have met them.
 

paul1

Dormant account
Colosseum and the other casinos in that group have got to be some of the BEST places to gamble in all of cyberspace. All the original poster had to do was simply read the very liberal terms and conditions of that promotion. All the casino asks you to do is double the bonus and wager a mere five times the bonus and deposit. Or, for the welcome bonus, I think it is one times the deposit and five times the bonus. They want you to either WIN and double the bonus, or lose it all. And it obviously doesn't count if you add more money with another deposit.

And if you do these simple requests, and win, they WILL pay you promptly.
This group of casinos is VERY user friendly. And when you win, they pay fast, within two or three days.

I recommend that in the future, gamble a bit, run it up to over $300 or go broke. Why would you want to cash out with a mere $70? Did you go there to gamble and have fun? Or were you just looking for an easy bonus to take advantage of?

You need to give that casino another chance. Not for THEIR benefit, but for yours if you like to gamble in a nice reliable casino.

Good luck. And always read the terms and conditions thoroughly. :(
 

Bmw1995

Dormant account
No, I am newbie in online casino, I only ask 71$ back to me. I know Colosseum casino is reputable online casino. I made 120 $ totally into
My account, Frist I made 100$ to my account.
I also got a 100% match bonus(100$). Then I wager more than 1500$ , I lose most of My money( only 5 $ credit left). After 2 days, I made 20$ new deposit to My account. Right now blance is 71$. I want to cash it out. since I will move out soon. Anyway thank you for your helps
 

Bmw1995

Dormant account
I just read the term and condition careflly. This 71$ come from my second deposit 20$. Casino did not give me any bonus on my second deposit . Why did I need follow the rule of term and condition?
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Bmw1995 said:
I just read the term and condition careflly. This 71$ come from my second deposit 20$. Casino did not give me any bonus on my second deposit . Why did I need follow the rule of term and condition?
I think what the casino is saying is that because you didn't "zero out" your account balance, the terms and conditions applicable to the bonus on your first deposit are still in effect.

You still had $5 in your account when you deposited the $20, so they're saying that any future deposits have no effect on the T&Cs.

Like Dirk said:

Sorry - but they seem totally in the right to me. If you haven't lost EVERYTHING from the signup bonus then you are still held to the terms of it untill you have met them.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
paul1 said:
All the casino asks you to do is double the bonus and wager a mere five times the bonus and deposit. Or, for the welcome bonus, I think it is one times the deposit and five times the bonus. They want you to either WIN and double the bonus, or lose it all. And it obviously doesn't count if you add more money with another deposit.
You forgot to mention just one very important thing: you are not allowed to play Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Blackjack, Red Dog, Sic Bo and Video Poker with the bonus.
 

Bmw1995

Dormant account
They donot say ( "zero out" your account balance, the terms and conditions applicable to the bonus on your first deposit are still in effect) on website and in term and conditions.
I make a new deposit becuse it has only 5$ left.






Macgyver said:
I think what the casino is saying is that because you didn't "zero out" your account balance, the terms and conditions applicable to the bonus on your first deposit are still in effect.

You still had $5 in your account when you deposited the $20, so they're saying that any future deposits have no effect on the T&Cs.

Like Dirk said:
 

paul1

Dormant account
BMW, what you have to do is meet the wagering requirement AND double the amount of your bonus to cashout. It may seem like a strange request to you, but trust me, it is a liberal request. This is a very good group of casinos.

I suspect that by having this type of Terms and Conditions, the group has made it easy to manage. The player either doubled the bonus, or busted out. Easy. If they did double it, they get paid, fast. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

A couple years ago, this group did not even ask for wagering requirements. They simply asked for you to double the bonus. You could deposit, get a match bonus, hit a winner on your first bet, and if it doubled the bonus, you could cash out. Of course, this was inevitably abused by short-sighted gamblers.

I, for one, am happy to see them now ask for a little more wagering requirement. Because you have to hope that the casino will be successful in the long run. If they are, then we can all experience a great place to play with continued opportunities and good promotions. If the casino fails, then it is US who lose.

Anyway, my two cents. Next time, double the bonus, or go completely bust. Think about it. If you go bust with only $100 total wagering, they've actually GIVEN you a hundred dollars with minimal wagering. Find THAT kind of good deal in Vegas.

Give this casino and the others in that group another chance. Again, I'll say, not for THEIR benefit, but for your own benefit. You do want to have fun and get lucky and win some money and get paid. Right? Well, they are a good place to do that at.

They are VERY player-friendly, in my opinion. They include Colosseum, VegasSlot, Vegas 7, Grand Hotel, and some others I can't remember right now.

I don't mean to sound like I am getting on your case. I only wish you the best and am trying to help. I know you are new. So, GO WIN! :D
 

paul1

Dormant account
GrandMaster said:
You forgot to mention just one very important thing: you are not allowed to play Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Blackjack, Red Dog, Sic Bo and Video Poker with the bonus.
Of course, you are right. But that is only for the Welcome Bonus. This group will shortly send him promotional offers where you can play ANY game you want. As recently as a few months ago, their standard promtion was $100 for $100. All you had to do was wager one times the purchase and one times the bonus, AND have in your account the purchase amount plus double the bonus. And there were NO restrictions on games.

This is a great place to play. If you go in there hoping to hit a good win or bust, you can get a good bonus and play till your heart's content on VIDEO POKER. Such a good deal is hard to find now days amongst Microgaming casinos or any casinos as far as that goes. It's a better deal than Fortune Lounge. :)
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
I dont know whether this is going to help. However,try explaining to them that you are new to online gambling. Otherwise,you would not have $5 left when making a new deposit. Ask them whether you can cashout$66 which was reached with your second deposit of $20 because the $5 that remained in the account was actually the bonus and which cannot be cashed out when bonus wagering requirements havent been met. If they are sympathetic,they might just do it since you have already lost $100 at their place and I dont think you are an advantageous player. Good luck,mate.
 

universexf6

Dormant account
Bmw1995 said:
They donot say ( "zero out" your account balance, the terms and conditions applicable to the bonus on your first deposit are still in effect) on website and in term and conditions.
I make a new deposit becuse it has only 5$ left.

I read Colloseums's T&C. As you are rightly claiming, they are not saying anywhere or in any place about "zeroing out" being incurred for the initial bonus. I think you are able to rightfully demand them to give you back the next deposit of 20USD. However, I don't think you can demand for the winning made from 20+5 USD ( 71 USD ) since you have not met the wagering requirement and the old remaining 5 USD naturally can be thought as the remaining of either initial bonus or the initial deposit.
 

Petunia

Dormant account
** BMW, hi there. Listen, you are new, so why don't you just call them up (it is free) and ask them to explain this to you, and then ask them to follow up with a letter. I am sure somewhere there is a communication problem. I understand that it is upsetting when you want your money back but I think it can be sorted out! Being new to the casino environment too, why don't you make a POINT of reading the Terms and Conditions. Do not over analyse them, but have a look, and when you don't understand something, CALL before. Now. WHY have I not played at Collosseum? :what: **
 

Petunia

Dormant account
** Probably because I could not spell it! ** :confused:
 

VegasVIP Lounge

Dormant Account
From Colosseum Casino

Dear Bmw1995 and All players,


We sincerely apologise for the delay in our response. We have actually been working on this situation behind the scenes, even before this post was made.

Just to inform you that we have refunded this persons account with the $20 that he has purchased. E-mail has been send to him to explain the terms and conditions, and the wagering requirements.

We are allowing you to complete the wagering with the balance of $51 as a very special Welcome.
We hope that you will extend and enjoy your play with us!

Kind Regards
Vegas VIP Lounge.
 

universexf6

Dormant account
VegasVIP Lounge said:
Dear Bmw1995 and All players,


We sincerely apologise for the delay in our response. We have actually been working on this situation behind the scenes, even before this post was made.

Just to inform you that we have refunded this persons account with the $20 that he has purchased. E-mail has been send to him to explain the terms and conditions, and the wagering requirements.

We are allowing you to complete the wagering with the balance of $51 as a very special Welcome.
We hope that you will extend and enjoy your play with us!

Kind Regards
Vegas VIP Lounge.

You are so good!. He should learn something from this incident.

By the way, I think "zeroing out" term is a MUST if you want to clearly
explain players the bonus terms. There is no "zeroing out" condition in
your homepage. So naturally what Bmw1995 can be occured again.
 
Top