Change your password!!

Funnily enough, every day this week when I went to go into my email, I was locked out due to 'too many attempts' to login with a wrong password - none of them mine, and had to reset it from my other mail, so someone was really trying. Glad I change it often ;)

I 'used' to keep the same pw for everything (ya, not the smartest move), now theyre all different, unpredictable and change often

I think the main thing is to be aware of keylogging threats. Always keep your computer's virus software updated. Don't download weird shit. And don't visit Internet cafes (remember those?).

I always am very careful: i do also think that a lot of people using their phones and tabs are unaware of the 100 various unsafe apps they have most likely pre-installed, or installed themselves: they are already using it for banking, facebook, mail and whatnot, and all the old well known java and other programming language bugs and scripts that have been updated and fixed on normal pc's mostly, are still unknown to most of the developers...

I was waiting for a similar story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back