Casino Webcam

ShadyPlayer22

Dormant account
Anyone play at this casino? My first time playing with them and I turned 1k into 4k today and cashed out. Just wondering If anyone ever got paid from them and how fast.
 

jpm

Dormant account
Wow, wtg! I've only heard to stay away from this place, not sure what their payout record is like.
 

valles

Dormant account
It's a LIVE casino. It's supposed to be slow. If you want fast games go play RTG.

jpm: What problems have you heard about??? I have only heard good things about this place...
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
valles said:
It's a LIVE casino. It's supposed to be slow. If you want fast games go play RTG.

jpm: What problems have you heard about??? I have only heard good things about this place...
No sh#%,

It is horrible gameplay at casinowebcam, and that is why I play mostly RTG, because it is fast, but I am not just talking about speed of the dealers, it is aweful, choppy, and I have a high speed connection. Why anyone would want to play there is beyond me.
 

jpm

Dormant account
valles said:
It's a LIVE casino. It's supposed to be slow. If you want fast games go play RTG.

jpm: What problems have you heard about??? I have only heard good things about this place...
It was a while ago that I read something about them, it was warning players to be careful playing there. Can't remember which forum it was in though, could have been this board or a different one. I'll look around and see if I can find it again.
 

dominique

Dormant account
I must have missed this post.

I love webcam. Cashin is one week, give or take a few days.

They are releasing a flash version now which is much better technically.

Real land casinos are slower, of course. If you want fast BJ go to RTG. I find that I do a lot better at webcam than at any other online casino. In BJ that is, that's all I play there.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
dominique said:
I must have missed this post.

I love webcam. Cashin is one week, give or take a few days.

They are releasing a flash version now which is much better technically.

Real land casinos are slower, of course. If you want fast BJ go to RTG. I find that I do a lot better at webcam than at any other online casino. In BJ that is, that's all I play there.
Does it mean you can count cards at these live casinos?
 

Ping

Dormant account
sw2003 said:
Does it mean you can count cards at these live casinos?

I guess you can, even with the help of a computer! :thumbsup:

But at Drho888, the dealer usually "cut" at the middle of the stacks of (maybe around) six decks.

Btw, is card counting really that "effective"? :eek2:



Ping
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Ping said:
But at Drho888, the dealer usually "cut" at the middle of the stacks of (maybe around) six decks.

Btw, is card counting really that "effective"? :eek2:
Yes, card counting definitely works. Why do you think casinos are so paranoid about counters while you can play any roulette system or slot system you like?

50% penetration in 6 deck game should be safe for the casino, the player would need some ridiculous spread to have a positive expectation, unless you can sit out and only play at positive counts.
 
Top