Can anyone help me come up with a name for this thing?

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
So I'm doing some templates for one of those print-on-demand photo book places, so it's like digital scrapbooking where people just have to insert their own photos. I did this one with 12 pages and I'm stuck trying to figure out what to name it, the title should be short and somewhat descriptive of the theme and/or the occasion or what it's used for. Like some have names like "Summer breeze" or "Wedding bliss" or "Birthday blues" or whatever like that.

Anyhow this one isn't really for any particular occasion so I got nothing there....I keep thinking something about the colors, something like "Chocolate berry" or something grape....? I've attached a graphic with small versions of all the pages, and on the bottom left you can see a bit closer up the patterns/colors I used - on the small pages the part that looks like purple plaid is actually that flower pattern. Also there's flowers and stitching and buttons and bits of lace. I dunno, maybe Garden something? Also it's a little fussy or a bit old fashioned but I don't want to call it that! :eek2:

Seriously I'm just brain dead and can't think of anything, so if anyone has any bright ideas...?

name.jpg

I'm not sure if I get what you're looking for exactly, but will take a stab....

How about you supply a little sheet of name plate desings with words like 'Vacation, Garden, Family, Party etc etc' and on the cover have 'My Digi-Scrap {blank}'

Digi-scrap as a sort of brand name, and they either use the specific name plate for the occasion... 'My Digi-scrap wedding' ... 'My Digi-scrap Graduation' etc etc ... then anyone can use the template and name the scrap book as desired.

I may be talking crazy talk here, and maybe you just wanted us to name the colour scheme? In which case.... The Purple Photo eater is probably not appropriate.

I too need sleep...

Nice work by the way :) :notworthy

I also like the name Lavender memories.

The Brownie Garden:)
Memory Garden

It's difficult, but really a good work you have done.
I'm jelous. You're so damn creative:p

I was looking at some color charts and seeing if lavendar or lilac are closer to the color and I found 'amethyst' which is close to the right color, but "Amethyst Memories" doesn't sound right to me....? Maybe I could do something like "Bittersweet Amethyst"? Chocolate Amethyst Memories? Black Coffee Amethyst? Dog Poo and....? lol

I need to sleep. Thanks for the help you guys...I need to name this booger and upload it tomorrow so it can be tested.

Raspberry Cocoa

First thing that popped into my head when I saw it. Nice colors, btw.

lol Purple photo eater...

hah....I could name it 'Quadurple' in honor of Betfred!

hmmmm Lavender Memories is pretty good!

almost made coffee come out my nose! too funny

you might get some ideas from the candle fragrance sites like scentsy...I work from home making mini treats for a living ...I wanted to come up with some fun names too...so I thought asking my facebook friends would be a good idea but since I mostly make cake balls...they keep coming up with hilarious stuff but stuff I cant use like "hairy balls" for my german chocolate ones that are covered in toasted coconut ...balls leaves me wide open for funny stuff I guess. Anyway I also thought of making a list of funny words and then a list of like flowers and then put them together randomly. Best of luck with your venture!

I was looking at some color charts and seeing if lavendar or lilac are closer to the color and I found 'amethyst' which is close to the right color, but "Amethyst Memories" doesn't sound right to me....? Maybe I could do something like "Bittersweet Amethyst"? Chocolate Amethyst Memories? Black Coffee Amethyst? Dog Poo and....? lol

I need to sleep. Thanks for the help you guys...I need to name this booger and upload it tomorrow so it can be tested.

if its dark, what about midnight amethyst or mystical / mystic amethyst

Thanks everyone! VWM... "Lady Garden" is a little errrr...if I tell someone I have to do some work on my 'lady garden' they'll think I'm getting a bikini wax! :oops:

I really like "Raspberry Cocoa" but my purple isn't pink enough for raspberry. It's a perfect kind of title because it makes you see the colors - I'm actually going to design a new template around that name! :)

A friend of mine suggested Purpleberry Café which I really like too. I didn't even know there was such a thing as purpleberries until I looked it up. :rolleyes:

ok so top choices...
Mauve/lilac/lavender Memories
Purpleberry Café
Amethyst Whimsy (a short version of Kim's!)

EDIT: You guys were still adding stuff while I was writing. Hocus Crocus and Beaux Souvenirs both going on my list with Raspberry Cocoa for future templates. You guys are awesome! I wish I was giving out prizes.

ok I sent a copy of the graphic and the titles to some artsy fartsy friends for a vote. The winner - by a very slight margin - was Purpleberry Cafe, mostly because nobody could really agree on what color the purple is since everyone has their monitor adjusted slightly differently - and at least with purpleberry it could be practically any shade of purple.

Thanks everyone for your input and great ideas, I'd give you all a prize but I got nothing.... maybe I'll add you all in my will. :)

Purpleberry Café will be great:thumbsup:

I think it's great that you care to share your work with us all.
That's a prize enough, at least for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back