Brexit - whats the difference.....

Link Removed (Old/Invalid)

one off radio show

Can you imagine the right-on happy-clappy view this would have of the EU....

I'm sure leavers would be portrayed (as with anybody considered to be to the right of Stalin by the anti-BBC) as knuckle draggers, skinheads, racists, white-only, uneducated and on benefits.

So who pays for the adverts the Gov have been blasting us with for weeks saying we will be leaving on 31st Oct
and telling businesses they need to prepare, must have cost millions all down the drain, given up totally on the twats.
Only good thing is that the coming election should wipe out the Labour shower of shit and give a dose of reality
all the candidates who went against their constituents referendum votes

So who pays for the adverts the Gov have been blasting us with for weeks saying we will be leaving on 31st Oct
and telling businesses they need to prepare, must have cost millions all down the drain, given up totally on the twats.
Only good thing is that the coming election should wipe out the Labour shower of shit and give a dose of reality
all the candidates who went against their constituents referendum votes

If the opposition hadn't frustrated the process yet again, we would have been out. I just hope the electorate realise this and don't turn on Boris at the polls. The last thing we need is the leave vote split.

Turns out no one was really that bothered about the EU after all. Marc Francois said that 'the UK will explode' if we don't leave on the 31st October.

Countdown time chaps, three days to Doomsday!

Honestly, prior to 2016, how many people, if you asked them what needed fixing in the UK, said something like 'Ahhh well what I'm most concerned about is the EU parliament passing legislation that may in certain circumstances override what our own UK parliament wishes to do. Oh yes and the EU Army I've just made up, that's keeping me awake at night too.'

Even the Lib Dems and Snp voting for the election, Ira and Hezbollah main man Corbyn and Labour running scared as the main remain party they were from day 1, total liars...time FOR LABOUR TO BE DESTROYED AND WIPED OUT

Dunno, as I don't have a crystal ball. Unless you happen to be a soothsayer?

What I do know however is that irrespective of what I think, our politicians have a duty to honour the result of the Referendum and stop sabotaging its progress

not true. Politicians have to put what is in the best interests of their constituents first. What they often do is put what they think will keep them in their seat first. Not the same thing.

not true. Politicians have to put what is in the best interests of their constituents first. What they often do is put what they think will keep them in their seat first. Not the same thing.
Not the same thing? Even when those constituents have made a 70-30 decision in favour of leave?

No. Because if they know supporting the leave vote will make their constituents worse off, they are not voting in their interests.

As they clearly can't cater to every individual constituent's whim and personal needs is why a generalized vote was the only practical solution. Better put, however technical one wants to fish for wordplay, it's MPs' responsibilty to honour their (overall) wish.

But as you say, they are and always will be self-serving

No. Because if they know supporting the leave vote will make their constituents worse off, they are not voting in their interests.

They don't 'know' anything, it's all conjecture and project fear. Like they didn't 'know' what would happen if the referendum was a leave decision. But naturally they told us with straight faces they did know. Amazing how all the UK's clairvoyants are remainers. Last time I give Gypsy Rose £5 at the fair.

But surely both Labour and Conservative stood on a manifesto to uphold the referendum result, and they were elected based on that manifesto so how come they havent honoured their constituents wishes?

But surely both Labour and Conservative stood on a manifesto to uphold the referendum result, and they were elected based on that manifesto so how come they havent honoured their constituents wishes?

because facts change.

We elected this parliament to serve for a fixed five years. And the last parliament. Both have been/will be ended early because the Tories don’t like the results they’re getting.

it’s how democracy works. It’s not a one-off event. It’s fluid.

because facts change.

We elected this parliament to serve for a fixed five years. And the last parliament. Both have been/will be ended early because the Tories don’t like the results they’re getting.

it’s how democracy works. It’s not a one-off event. It’s fluid.
'facts' lol. You mean the unproven speculation that changes each day. We elected this Parliament to serve a MAXIMUM of 5 years. Doesn't democracy decree that the people to choose a new Parliament if the government can't govern? Oh, I see! The opposition, despite losing the last election, are opportunistically denying us an election now they have some combined power, power that would surely be removed from them if we had a democratic election to change things. There you go. Catch-22. Impasse. Stalemate. Stagnation. Corbyn.

The majority in Parliament is ensuring the minority government is not getting away unchecked with things the majority don’t want. Democracy.

Has Boris dug out or found the ditch he wants to die in? 116179

Funny how you can all slander politicians that they don't do their work or execute the result of a referendum or keep their promises etc etc. Will you demand that Boris keeps his promise in the same way you demand it from others? And if he says no, will you slander him the same way you did with others? :rolleyes:

I guess we all know the answer. You'll come up with all sorts of excuses. :rolleyes:

@Harry_BKK

Do you really beleive the majority who wanted to leave the EU realistically trusted in May? Or was she perhaps, as what seems so repetative in my eyes, just the lamer/leader who was provided for those who wanted to leave :p
I know I for sure as shit I didn't trust or like her from the day she stepped into number ten. Same goes for Boris. But then I've never once looked at a PM here in the UK and thought hmm, he/she seems like a genuine person.
A gutt feeling always told me they were all untrustworthy scumbags. Every. Single. One. (And feeling has occured since before i begun to grow pubes, before i had a ckue what politics was about, hence i never became interested in this whole shit show).

And so, It literally wasn't even until Trump got elected I even read one thing in regards to politics. I just followed my gutt from when I was a child, and believed it was a waste of time - because all I could see everytime the TV had one of these people on was a bunch of untrustworthy (possibly selected, rather than elected) goons .

So, for me personally, I feel that question is both pointless and irrelevant.. I mean, if such a question were put to the people who voted for your favourite guy years ago, Trump ( :p) , who voted on the soul basis that they disliked the status quo and felt he was the only available option to change it, despite not having great optimism. What would you expect them to answer that question with?

He was the only available option put forward as a possible answer for many who were wanting a change, gifted by the corrupt system of which so many people are tiresomely divided and arguing over. And millions of Americans who voted for him have since cast him into the toilet with the rest of the lying traitorous puppets, many literally thinking it's all just a show and the whole left/right are just 2 sides of the same coin, etc.

I will - and i expect to do so lol...call Boris every name you've heard of, and some I can guarantee of which you have not.. when he inevitably screws us over ;p

Oh, but why do you want out of the EU... if you can't trust your own politicians? (One might ask, though I'm sure someone said something like this in this thread before too :rolleyes:)

But what can I do other than roll my own eyes at the idea that whatever prick that is assigned to carry out what I would like to see happen, is the prick I am supposed to put my faith into. lol.

So I would like to say that last sentance is one mighty bold assumption in that post Harry. Not everyone takes a side of this corrupt shit show they call politics and then defends the tard of the week to the death ;)

The majority in Parliament is ensuring the minority government is not getting away unchecked with things the majority don’t want. Democracy.

That's the wrong kind of parliament taking back control!

Has Boris dug out or found the ditch he wants to die in? View attachment 116179

Funny how you can all slander politicians that they don't do their work or execute the result of a referendum or keep their promises etc etc. Will you demand that Boris keeps his promise in the same way you demand it from others? And if he says no, will you slander him the same way you did with others? :rolleyes:

I guess we all know the answer. You'll come up with all sorts of excuses. :rolleyes:
Oh no we can't have an election in December it will be dark and those poor students will be out getting drunk for Christmas and the elderly don't go out in the winter... If Jeremy Corbyn has ever looked more stupid than he did declaring it will be dark then I would like to see it.

The Labour party have alienated the voters like never before and they will suffer for their antics over the last few weeks saying it is too dark for an election will go down in political folklore.

@Harry_BKK

Do you really beleive the majority who wanted to leave the EU realistically trusted in May? Or was she perhaps, as what seems so repetative in my eyes, just the lamer/leader who was provided for those who wanted to leave :p
I know I for sure as shit I didn't trust or like her from the day she stepped into number ten. Same goes for Boris. But then I've never once looked at a PM here in the UK and thought hmm, he/she seems like a genuine person.
A gutt feeling always told me they were all untrustworthy scumbags. Every. Single. One. (And feeling has occured since before i begun to grow pubes, before i had a ckue what politics was about, hence i never became interested in this whole shit show).

And so, It literally wasn't even until Trump got elected I even read one thing in regards to politics. I just followed my gutt from when I was a child, and believed it was a waste of time - because all I could see everytime the TV had one of these people on was a bunch of untrustworthy (possibly selected, rather than elected) goons .

So, for me personally, I feel that question is both pointless and irrelevant.. I mean, if such a question were put to the people who voted for your favourite guy years ago, Trump ( :p) , who voted on the soul basis that they disliked the status quo and felt he was the only available option to change it, despite not having great optimism. What would you expect them to answer that question with?

He was the only available option put forward as a possible answer for many who were wanting a change, gifted by the corrupt system of which so many people are tiresomely divided and arguing over. And millions of Americans who voted for him have since cast him into the toilet with the rest of the lying traitorous puppets, many literally thinking it's all just a show and the whole left/right are just 2 sides of the same coin, etc.

I will - and i expect to do so lol...call Boris every name you've heard of, and some I can guarantee of which you have not.. when he inevitably screws us over ;p

Oh, but why do you want out of the EU... if you can't trust your own politicians? (One might ask, though I'm sure someone said something like this in this thread before too :rolleyes:)

But what can I do other than roll my own eyes at the idea that whatever prick that is assigned to carry out what I would like to see happen, is the prick I am supposed to put my faith into. lol.

So I would like to say that last sentance is one mighty bold assumption in that post Harry. Not everyone takes a side of this corrupt shit show they call politics and then defends the tard of the week to the death ;)

I recall a few years ago political satirists joking saying "imagine Trump and BJ were in power at the same time". Miraculously it has come true. Yesterday we have Trump posting a picture of a dog "That caught and killed the ISIS leader". BJ is just subservient to his banking masters. Wouldn't surprise me if this was all part of some shorting scheme on Sterling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back