Brexit - whats the difference.....

Don't patronise me typical remainer thinking they are above someone who voted Brexit. Why are all remainers rude, snotty and above themselves?

"The doom monger of fear and dread is back. Chopley stop being so miserable and defeatist and be have some faith, you will still be spouting the same rubbish well after a successful no deal."

"Oh here he is Juncker's personal arse licker knew you would be on to back up goatie you remainers all stick together/"

Enjoy your successful no deal then.

Ahhh the old conundrum of who needs who more. I'll ask a question- who is going to make up the shortfall of our membership fee? We are one of the top net contributors. Basic economics says it has got to be made up somewhere.

That is unless they're going to just print more? Either way, it won't be those in Brussels that take the hit.

Absolute rubbish the people of this country do not like being told to vote again because we got the first one wrong (ahem Ireland) the result would be a huge increase for leave as even some remainers won't stand for a democratic vote being challenged because the result wasn't right..
Any country that wants to leave a "club" should that includes Scotland, Wales NI or whoever no country should be told it has to stay in a union it's citizens don't want to be part of.

Are you being serious.

The reason leave voters are panicking and going on so much about a 2nd referendum is because they know damn well that if there is one remain will win it.

It is there own fault but a lot of people that would have voted remain never bothered voting as they thought result would be a foregone conclusion. Whereas just about everyone that wanted to leave voted. Another referendum and most would vote knowing damn well what a mess this country is going to be in soon.

That's why it was only about 70% of people that voted. Whereas in Scotland's independence it was highest ever turnout for any UK based election of 92% as people knew damn well they had to get out and vote No or the leave would win. The EU referendum a lot of people just thought it was a foregone conclusion the vote would be remain.

So you can argue all you want but seriously how you can actually say and maybe even believe that leave would get even higher vote beats me. In fact it is clear that the reason there is so much protest against 2nd referendum is because they know damn well they will lose. You can bang on about democratic rights etc. but it was never actually at the time a legal vote. It was an opinion vote the government just then acted on what the majority had voted. So democratically the vote should go back to people saying it is a legally binding vote so make your choice. And if you were so damned sure you would win you would happily have another vote to end all the doubters. And yet you are against it as you know you will lose. So don't try and state how much more of a majority you will have as it is total crap. Even the opinion polls state remain would most likely win.

Oh the Scottish independence enigma. The one where the same people who wanted greater devolution of powers from a central governing force actually want less devolved powers and to be run from a different centralised governing force.

Go figure.

Are you being serious.

The reason leave voters are panicking and going on so much about a 2nd referendum is because they know damn well that if there is one remain will win it.

It is there own fault but a lot of people that would have voted remain never bothered voting as they thought result would be a foregone conclusion. Whereas just about everyone that wanted to leave voted. Another referendum and most would vote knowing damn well what a mess this country is going to be in soon.

That's why it was only about 70% of people that voted. Whereas in Scotland's independence it was highest ever turnout for any UK based election of 92% as people knew damn well they had to get out and vote No or the leave would win. The EU referendum a lot of people just thought it was a foregone conclusion the vote would be remain.

So you can argue all you want but seriously how you can actually say and maybe even believe that leave would get even higher vote beats me. In fact it is clear that the reason there is so much protest against 2nd referendum is because they know damn well they will lose. You can bang on about democratic rights etc. but it was never actually at the time a legal vote. It was an opinion vote the government just then acted on what the majority had voted. So democratically the vote should go back to people saying it is a legally binding vote so make your choice. And if you were so damned sure you would win you would happily have another vote to end all the doubters. And yet you are against it as you know you will lose. So don't try and state how much more of a majority you will have as it is total crap. Even the opinion polls state remain would most likely win.
Talking bollocks leave vote would increase significantly and no amount of remainer waffle will change that the British public will not stand for their vote being changed because some people think it was the wrong decision.

Oh the Scottish independence enigma. The one where the same people who wanted greater devolution of powers from a central governing force actually want less devolved powers and to be run from a different centralised governing force.

Go figure.
Somehow Scottish people think that power from Westminster is different to power from the EU if Scotland wants to leave UK then they can but they will not be allowed into the EU no matter how much nonsense Sturgeon spouts plus Scotland has 300 years of rules to unpick the UK has a lot less to unpick the EU.

Ahhh the old conundrum of who needs who more. I'll ask a question- who is going to make up the shortfall of our membership fee? We are one of the top net contributors. Basic economics says it has got to be made up somewhere.

That is unless they're going to just print more? Either way, it won't be those in Brussels that take the hit.

Your net contribution is IIRC around EUR10 billion (the EU's spending on the UK's private sector not deducted). The EU GDP in 2018 was EU18.8 trillion.

I think replacing those few billion won't be that big of a headache, it actually sounds more like small change. :rolleyes:

Talking bollocks leave vote would increase significantly and no amount of remainer waffle will change that the British public will not stand for their vote being changed because some people think it was the wrong decision.

Saw your recent posts on last couple of pages and the way you are talking about what remain voters are saying. You are coming across worse than any of them.

And it is not total bollocks what i am saying. You know damn well leave would lose. That is why you are getting yourself onto such a tizzy and posting so much crap of late. And this crap about people would vote leave because they don't like their democratic rights getting overruled. It was never an official vote in the first place. So wheres the democratic rights. Yet another leave voter that hasn't got a clue. Talk about turkeys voting for christmas.

And fact is whether you can grasp it which it is clear you can not people know how fucked this country will be by leaving especially with an idiot like Boris in charge so many would now vote remain knowing what a mess we will be in. But you keep trying to convince yourself otherwise if you must lol.

Either that or you are seriously deluded lol. Whatever one i will leave you to your fantasy land and your serious one sided opinions and keep out of this thread. Have a lovely weekend:thumbsup:

Your net contribution is IIRC around EUR10 billion. The EU GDP in 2018 was EU18.8 trillion. So

I think replacing those few billion won't be that big of a headache, it actually sounds more like small change. :rolleyes:
If you are not in the EU why do you interfere in a process that is not your concern, you are not in the EU or the UK so why does it bother you so much?

Saw your recent posts on last couple of pages and the way you are talking about what remain voters are saying. You are coming across worse than any of them.

And it is not total bollocks what i am saying. You know damn well leave would lose. That is why you are getting yourself onto such a tizzy and posting so much crap of late.

Either that or you are seriously deluded lol. Whatever one i will leave you to your fantasy land and your serious one sided opinions and keep out of this thread. Have a lovely weekend:thumbsup:
They would not lose just like all the polls said remain would win in 2016 and they didn't they lost by over a million votes you just can't accept the UK is a leave country and always will be.

Your net contribution is IIRC around EUR10 billion. The EU GDP in 2018 was EU18.8 trillion. So

I wouldn't know mate. Not sure their accounts have been ratified in years

Can people leave a little 'Leave' or 'Remain' at the end of their comments, I'm still unsure who's who :eek2:

I am personally a could not give a fuck either way sort of guy tho pressed i would go remain after looking at all the facts .

But i give opinions based on fact and careful consideration. I don't just post crap and try to back it up with more crap lol. :rolleyes:

If you are not in the EU why do you interfere in a process that is not your concern, you are not in the EU or the UK so why does it bother you so much?

Can you please show me where I "interfered in a process"? I surely had no say in you leaving or not, let alone "superpowers" to interfere! 111481

I am personally a could not give a fuck either way sort of guy tho pressed i would go remain after looking at all the facts .

But i give opinions based on fact and careful consideration. I don't just post crap and try to back it up with more crap lol. :rolleyes:
I agree

- Leaver

Can you please show me where I "interfered in a process"? I surely had no say in you leaving or not, let alone "superpowers" to interfere! View attachment 111481

Interfering in the UK, interfering in the USA with Trump, trying to overthrow King Jong with N Korea:

Took our eyes off the ball and missed the Deep State: Harry's the real threat to national sovereignty :eek2:

Can you not answer the question HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO
The EU is the fault for having the ridiculous article 50 no country can just leave anytime they want.

There's nothing unclear about the process by which a member state may leave the EU.

1. The UK decided to join the EU with the European Communities Act 1972.
2. The EU treaties are binding agreements between EU member states and all members are bound by the treaties under international law.
3. Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU) sets out the process by which a member state may leave the EU.

What some people seem to forget, is that leaving the EU is governed by EU law (esp. Art 50). Not the law of a member state wanting to leave. The process is clear. Anything else is just national politicking.

The member state can try to negotiate a withdrawal agreement. If it fails to do so, the treaties cease to apply to that member state after 2 years of the Art. 50 notification (unless extension is given).

The UK created the situation for themselves. Not the EU. It's not going like you wanted? Boo fucking hoo. The UK was part of creating these exact rules and is bound by them. Deal with it.

There's nothing unclear about the process by which a member state may leave the EU.

1. The UK decided to join the EU with the European Communities Act 1972.
2. The EU treaties are binding agreements between EU member states and all members are bound by the treaties under international law.
3. Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU) sets out the process by which a member state may leave the EU.

What some people seem to forget, is that leaving the EU is governed by EU law (esp. Art 50). Not the law of a member state wanting to leave. The process is clear. Anything else is just national politicking.

The member state can try to negotiate a withdrawal agreement. If it fails to do so, the treaties cease to apply to that member state after 2 years of the Art. 50 notification (unless extension is given).

The UK created the situation for themselves. Not the EU. It's not going like you wanted? Boo fucking hoo. The UK was part of creating these exact rules and is bound by them. Deal with it.
Stop the "deal with it" crap it's not big and it's not clever. You have just proved my point you cannot just leave this club it is a dictatorship and no fancy comments like "deal with it" dismiss the proof.

When Britain joined the EC it was just a common market not for laws and rules against nations.

Stop the "deal with it" crap it's not big and it's not clever. You have just proved my point you cannot just leave this club it is a dictatorship and no fancy comments like "deal with it" dismiss the proof.

When Britain joined the EC it was just a common market not for laws and rules against nations.

It really doesn't matter what anyone tries to tell you? Just same old dictatorship crap page after page. What's so hard to understand? You wanted out, you'll get out. How it goes is up to you.

It really doesn't matter what anyone tries to tell you? Just same old dictatorship crap page after page. What's so hard to understand? You wanted out, you'll get out. How it goes is up to you.
You really don't get it do you if remainers accepted the result instead of keep messing up parliament we would be out, it's remainers who have stopped us leaving time and time again and now they want The Queen to intervene.

You really don't get it do you if remainers accepted the result instead of keep messing up parliament we would be out, it's remainers who have stopped us leaving time and time again and now they want The Queen to intervene.

Remainers seem to conveniently gloss over the point that most leavers actually want us to, you know, leave. Not prevaricate around the issue.

They tell us to leave if we want to leave but it's not us, the mere pleb, that has any control over this. We've seen parliament repeatedly try and paralyse the process. So you can understand the frustrations of leavers. All the leavers did was vote one way in a bi modal vote. It was then up to the government to implement this decision as they promised they would pre referendum. Easy to promise when their hubris assumed an easy remain win. They didn't get the result they wanted so maybe they should deal with it rather than paralysing the whole process just because it didn't fall the way they assumed it would.

As for remainers, I've seen it said that the EU are fed up of us and might not grant us another extension. To that I say 'good, kick us out then'. The thing is they haven't so far and neither will they. It's just not in their interest for us to actually leave. Whether remainers want to admit it or not, we're one of the largest economies of the EU.

I'd bet a year's wages that the EU would grant extensions ad infinitum if it meant us not leaving.

Last edited:
I'll also add that had the governments of the time given us referenda with regards to the Maastricht and Lisbon treaties etc we might not have even ended up in this situation, as the general public would have felt more engaged with the decision making along the way.

Say what you like about Farage but he saw this debacle coming years and years ago.

I'll also add that had the governments of the time given us referenda with regards to the Maastricht and Lisbon treaties etc we might not have even ended up in this situation, as the general public would have felt more engaged with the decision making along the way.

Say what you like about Farage but he saw this debacle coming years and years ago.
The remainers do not want us to have a vote apparently we are too stupid to vote the correct way and us stupid Brexiters are not capable of making an informed decision so the vote should be dismissed as we didn't understand what we were voting for. Wrong remainers we knew exactly what we were voting for and that was to leave the EU by whatever manner, deal, no deal, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back