Brexit - whats the difference.....

Brexit will be good because the likes of you will be pissed off and hate it and that is enough for voting Brexit for me to wind up and annoy remainers like you, just to see your miserable faces is well worth it.

I see you've referred to the FAQ I posted earlier in the day.

Brexit will be good because the likes of you will be pissed off and hate it and that is enough for voting Brexit for me to wind up and annoy remainers like you, just to see your miserable faces is well worth it.

Although that won't actually work very well because I don't live in the EU, but feel free to cast a vote that will make the UK poorer (including yourself) just to try and spite people who cast their vote differently to you.

Although that won't actually work very well because I don't live in the EU, but feel free to cast a vote that will make the UK poorer (including yourself) just to try and spite people who cast their vote differently to you.
The EU will not be poorer because it will be richer from not having to be dictated to by wine swigging nobodies like Juncker wasting money on champagne dinners at the taxpayers expense.

The UK will thrive as the EU falls, the UK will set sail into a bright future and a new dawn.

It's emblematic of the wider debate though, in that it's essentially impossible to back up any of the 'BREXIT WILL BE GOOD BECAUSE...... X, Y, Z' claims with anything of any substance, it all just crumbles to dust when exposed to even moderate scrutiny.

i guess my point was that i could go out and find people who might have mental issues, a few bolts missing in the brain, but who also disagree with me on something, and use whatever silly things they say inbetween due to their mental issues/low educated thinking/lunatic personality/ etc etc, to enforce the idea that anyone who disagrees with me also happens to be less intelligent than your average joe, or myself.
but that would, imo, be a low blow.. and I'd feel quite embarrassed to do it.

it reminds me of a video in trump thread of CNN (or whatever media it was) who , amongst a big group of trump supporters (im no fan of him btw) cherry picked the most silly sounding/looking people in the group and only interviewed them, going back to the most low educated sounding ones for the interviews.
But that is expected from the media, and people lapped that up as well.

That was only three callers there is literally hundreds of callers like that calling his show every day.
Mail, Sun and Express readers, which we have quite a few of here it seems.

Thought I'd check up on my favourite thr-

tenor.gif

That was only three callers there is literally hundreds of callers like that calling his show every day.
Mail, Sun and Express readers, which we have quite a few of here it seems.

I have A levels and two university degrees. Are you calling me 'thick' too because I happen to support a pro Brexit stance?

By the way, I actually studied the EU as part of my Geography degree...

@09237653

damn, spending hours everyday listening to a show while hundreds of people "like that" phone in must take a lot of time off your hands. doesn't it get boring?

Also, assuming people read ceartin papers because they disagree with you.. that was a mighty fine well thought out jab i must say. Personally i don't waste my time with any papers anymore, not for 20 or so years now, and get angry within 5 minutes if accidently catching the media on tv here in the UK, due to the way they deliberately word things regardless of the subject being reported, it is just down right laughable, they also must think every citizen here is as dumb as you seem to be suggesting everyone who votes leave are.

but dont worry, your efforts have been noted.

glffclap.gif

Just look at the shock on Farage's face when he learns that Aaron Banks has confirmed he gave Farage £450,000. Farage then flounders and claims it was for 'personal reasons' and nothing to do with politics, because he had left politics and was trying to start a media career in the USA.

Yet throughout this he was an MEP and drawing a salary of £90,000 per year as an MEP, and then somehow manages to say with an (almost) straight face that he had left politics and the £450,000 was personal and therefore he doesn't need to explain it at all.

The man is a liar, a spiv, a charlatan and a fraud. This man does not represent you, he does not care about you, he's in this for one thing only, and that's himself.

(Oh and let's not forget that he claimed he was 'skint'.)

Link to video below.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Fair enough, I think that's the whole thing settled then. Silly me for worrying about it I suppose!
Just look at the shock on Farage's face when he learns that Aaron Banks has confirmed he gave Farage £450,000. Farage then flounders and claims it was for 'personal reasons' and nothing to do with politics, because he had left politics and was trying to start a media career in the USA.

Yet throughout this he was an MEP and drawing a salary of £90,000 per year as an MEP, and then somehow manages to say with an (almost) straight face that he had left politics and the £450,000 was personal and therefore he doesn't need to explain it at all.

The man is a liar, a spiv, a charlatan and a fraud. This man does not represent you, he does not care about you, he's in this for one thing only, and that's himself.

(Oh and let's not forget that he claimed he was 'skint'.)

Link to video below.

For someone not associated with the EU you seem to know a lot about the subject and Sir Nigel

An actual Brexit Party candidate openly says that Brexit itself could make the country poorer in the short term. When asked to define short term, she says around 30 years.

Is this what you're voting for folks? For you and your family to be poorer for the next thirty years? Have you got the wealth to take that kind of hit?

This isn't Remainer Project Fear, this is straight out of the mouth of a Brexit Party candidate.

Just take a couple of minutes out of your day to listen to this.

Farage will be OK with his £450,000 - of course.

To be fair, Bonanzas made me poorer in the last 3 years than Brexit could ever dream of.

Playing Bonanza is you choosing what to do with your own money though. Brexit will take money straight out of your pocket and there's nothing you can do about it.

Don't take my word it, that's what a Brexit Party candidate said.

D61ktLtWkAEbaV3.jpg

Err... Brexit was the countrys choosing as well.

Ps - I voted to stay.

I don't remember anyone selling Brexit as 'We'll be poorer for thirty years'.

If the Brexit pitch was, 'It'll cost each household in the UK £1000 per year for the next thirty years', how do you think the vote would have gone?

The EU kleptocracy is finding its days are numbered. Anti-EU sentiment is not confined to the UK by the way. You can always tell which side is losing the argument when Facebook memes, selective PC-media snippets and terms like 'morons' are used. All the product of embittered losers of the referendum.

The leavers have been hearing this shite for 3 years, so to see how much effect it has had on them, add up the votes of Con/Brexit Party/UKIP and see if the traitorous Lib Dems who refuse to accept the result of a democratic vote can beat them next Sunday. :thumbsup:

In my short (ahem) lifetime, I've been through the early '90s recession, numerous economic 'low points' and the decade-long 2008 world financial crisis aka the Great Recession.

So the country goes through a transitional phase, boo hoo. When isn't it

selective PC-media snippets and terms like 'morons' are used.

Well when a Brexit Party candidate says that it will make everyone poorer for thirty years, that's probably worth reporting.

I don't remember anyone selling Brexit as 'We'll be poorer for thirty years'.

If the Brexit pitch was, 'It'll cost each household in the UK £1000 per year for the next thirty years', how do you think the vote would have gone?

I honestly don’t think it would have mattered. The vote went beyond mere household economics and, whether you agree with it or not, tapped into an underlying discontent. Waving figures wouldn’t have impacted that IMO.

In my short (ahem) lifetime, I've been through the early '90s recession, numerous economic 'low points' and the decade-long 2008 world financial crisis aka the Great Recession.

So the country goes through a transitional phase, boo hoo. When isn't it

Yes but nobody actually voted for any of those.

We're going into European elections and a load of people are literally saying they'll put their cross next to the name of the party that is openly saying that the result of Brexit being enacted, and indeed the entire reason for the party's existence, is to make them poorer for thirty years.

We're into the realms of genuine self harm now.

I honestly don’t think it would have mattered. The vote went beyond mere household economics and, whether you agree with it or not, tapped into an underlying discontent. Waving figures wouldn’t have impacted that IMO.

So if everyone was told they'd get a bill for £1000, they'd have still voted Leave? Gotcha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back