webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
We now can add Divine Forune...
Loved the slot for about 30 mins and it played very nicely, loads of those wilds and had bonus game a few times...
250 quid up and I thought,ok let's see the free spins once and see what comes out..

Ate my whole balance and no FS triggered!!
Must have spun around 1100 spins...

Ow and the wilds all of a sudden also dissapeared...

Nice one Netent! :eek::(;)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Loved the slot for about 30 mins and it played very nicely, loads of those wilds and had bonus game a few times...
250 quid up and I thought,ok let's see the free spins once and see what comes out..

OI!!! you nicked your avatar from my Twerk video??? :D:D:D

SPOPPLE

Experienced Member

Sounds exactly the same as what I posted last week haha, went in to test it out with a few quid at about £1.20 a spin, within 5 minutes had a feature that paid £70, and about 5-6 hits in a row where there were 4-5 wilds on the reels lining up for 100x wins. Had £400 profit in 10 minutes...then it vanished, paid literally a few X stake for the remaining £400. Tried it twice since, each with £100-150 balance and it wiped me clean with no features and about 3 wins between 3-7x stake. Never ever seen a slot that cold or one that can destroy your balance that quick..well, I suppose Drive actually does wipe your balance out fast but there are wins to be had atleast.

Worst slot ever, I have played 1 line high variance slots with more RTP than Divine.